Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Lmao. So she’s going on to other influencers Facebook groups to promote her blog and try get them to use her aff links?? Is there anything she won’t do??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ach0902

Chatty Member
So she's moaning about how busy the shops are, yet she swans off to a jewellery store with her mate who lives in Tier 3 to try on rings. What the actual fuck.

Chan94

Anyone else just find it so wrong and disrespectful of privacy to take pictures of another persons house and post it on social media? I would be so pissed off to see my house on an influencers feed/stories!!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I am so morbidly fascinated by her!!! Its like a shit show that I can't look away from. Whenever I dislike influencers I usually just unfollow and can't be arsed with them anymore but with her its just so bad that it has become a form of entertainment.

Regarding buying her home through her company, there wouldn't be much point in doing this as if she sells she would be liable to tax. As her main home, if she owns it personally there is no tax to pay. No accountant would EVER recommending buying something that is meant to be your home through a company.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is still posting swipe ups. Fucks sake. Read the room. Have a day off. The national mood is so low and she thinks people want to buy a tacky polyester two piece that has told us is slightly see through.

doddler

She’d sound so much less weird if she just said “oh yeah it’s a flat but I call it a house out of habit!”. She literally will say anything to not use the word flat it’s so odd.

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha having to do her own cleaning in that pig style. Bet she’s enjoying that.
Especially with all the freebies and free food arriving. Her flat must be full of so much shit. Although more to flog on eBay I guess!
like saying how she supports Restaurants via Uber eats. Pull the other one Shel, you just want people to use your code so you get free food you beggar.

also what photo is this??? Tagging your free non surgical nose job. Classy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
The boyfriend has an engineering degree and works for an investment firm. He’s not working as an engineer/structural engineer and I’d bet he doesn’t have the professional qualifications to call himself that either... she just lies yet again.
How he hasn’t been pulled up at work yet is a mystery, he never appears to be doing much in the day as he’s filming Shel Boy being a gurning idiot!
I am just laughing so hard at her answer about the flat. I don't know why she's such so hesitant to call it a flat. The fact she bought somewhere on her own in London is something she should be proud of. But I guess she is such a snob, she can't bring herself to call it what it is.

• Haha

skippyskip

I don’t understand why she’s made it a reel, the break in the video looks as stupid as her twisted belt and scarecrow hair.
Utterly pointless uninspiring content as per usual.
Her latest YouTube video from Sunday has only got 280 views. Half the comments are from weird men and also a strange girl telling Em that she is in the hospital.
Her bathroom renovation vlog sees Em literally reading out the Wickes bathroom catalogue on screen!
What is the point? Everything is grinding to a halt surely....
It's mad to think she used to go on press trips with In the Frow, Carly Rowena, Megan Ellaby, Amelia Liana etc. Their careers have gone from strength to strength over the years. They work with huge name brands and Em promotes dried fruit, beef jerky and cinnamon. She is like a hyena picking over the scraps nobody else wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Magik27

Her Facebook page just randomly appeared in my feed there so I had a quick look. Most posts have 1 or 2 likes and zero comments. Hilarious that in one particular post she says she’s had “literally 100s” of DMs about a dress she’s wearing. Said post has 2 likes.

Pictures of my dog get about 80 likes when I post. Where’s my free SpaceNK shit?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Why does she keep trying to pretend she’s a good person? even if she did give a homeless man food (I doubt it to be honest) she is still a beg ripping off businesses who are desperate right now. She shills products people don’t need, now advertises unethical stuff like Herbalife and uses aff links to hide cookies on peoples devices so she can cream money off them. She’s a parasite!!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I’ve realised that I treat her vlogs and life as comedy! More questions:
What the fuck was the bit at the end where she saw a squirrel and said she loved the wildlife in her garden?! It was like she has never seen a squirrel!
Also why can’t she hang clothes? And why does she hang socks off her cupboard doors?
So much why!

• Haha

Instawho?

This annoys me just because she is saying this is the one time we don't have to rush etc etc but as a frontline nhs worker with a child, I have to work extra hours during this pandemic and have to send my child to school breakfast club and after school club every day because I have no other option! I dont have the luxury of an extra 10 minutes in bed, I havent seen my family since lockdown began because my dad is at risk and because I work with covid patients, they don't want to risk me visiting them (when lockdown was eased a little). Im sure she's broken the rules loads too which annoys me massively! X
Thank you for what you are doing 🧡 Totally agree, haven't stopped since March, continue to effectively social distance, which means going without seeing loved ones so I'm fit and well to do my job. Worked through my Easter annual leave like many others and would love to "listen to my body" and have an extra 10 mins in bed at 8am but have started working by 7/7.30. So tone deaf to all of those who haven't stopped for the best part of a year and are emotionally and physically drained.

• Sad
  • Heart