Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she finally bought a flat? Does her brother still live with her? Shes so boring I can't be arsed checking in on her anymore.

Reactions: 1
Has she finally bought a flat? Does her brother still live with her? Shes so boring I can't be arsed checking in on her anymore.
yep she bought a flat, moved in around August bank holiday I think. But she’s sleeping on an air bed and using a garden sofa as her sofa because she keeps saying she’s having the place renovated (new kitchen and new bathrooms) so doesn’t want to buy any furniture 😂

The brother doesn’t appear to live with her now. He came to London about three weeks back, mingling for his birthday. They went out for multiple dinners with em, her lodger boyfriend and Danielle peazer. last week she admitted her family have COVID, which was two weeks after the brother had been in London mingling.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No hun. She's brought a home inside a big house with its own front door. It's 3 beds, 2 baths with a kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s avoiding the word flat so much that taken to putting “🏠” in captions rather than write the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s avoiding the word flat so much that taken to putting “🏠” in captions rather than write the word.
shes spending so much energy avoid the truth! What the hell is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 3
yep she bought a flat, moved in around August bank holiday I think. But she’s sleeping on an air bed and using a garden sofa as her sofa because she keeps saying she’s having the place renovated (new kitchen and new bathrooms) so doesn’t want to buy any furniture 😂

The brother doesn’t appear to live with her now. He came to London about three weeks back, mingling for his birthday. They went out for multiple dinners with em, her lodger boyfriend and Danielle peazer. last week she admitted her family have COVID, which was two weeks after the brother had been in London mingling.
But i thought her boyfriend was soooo high risk and they are so careful? *socially distanced obviously* ugh shes a headache in cheap clothes!

Anyone see she's commented in support of misha grimes lockdown holiday, after all that moaning about people not being covid safe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Lol lol lol. I don’t know who Misha Grimes is, but wow the balls to go to the Maldives on the day Boris announced a lockdown! And now Shel Boy is cheerleading in the comments, how very interesting. Just shows she’d have gone to the Maldives if she could have got a free trip. She’s probably emailing that hotel now on the beg!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh so the half of Emma’s timeline that were supposedly in the Maldives was just this one girl and she’s being fake to her pretending she’s not bitter as duck.

• Haha
Oh so the half of Emma’s timeline that were supposedly in the Maldives was just this one girl and she’s being fake to her pretending she’s not bitter as duck.
she is such a beg that's why, she arse licks any influencers

Do people keep clothes in their washing machine when it’s not on? Judging by her insta of the flooding she had clothes just sat in the washer?

I do understand people with kids may put soiled / dirty items straight in but as someone without kids I fill up dirty laundry bins, sort into colours and just add to the washing machine to wash!

Reactions: 4
Do people keep clothes in their washing machine when it’s not on? Judging by her insta of the flooding she had clothes just sat in the washer?

I do understand people with kids may put soiled / dirty items straight in but as someone without kids I fill up dirty laundry bins, sort into colours and just add to the washing machine to wash!
I don’t think it’s common! Most U.K. homes have the washing machine in the kitchen so it’d be a pain to keep taking dirty clothes to the washer. We have a basket upstairs and only take the dirty clothes down when actually washing. It does look like Shel is storing her clothes in there haha.

thing is she’s going on about the plumbing (and electrics) being dodgy but all it sounds like is that the draining pipe from the washer is rooted into the drain of the sink. So if she’s blocked the sink it’s probably forced water back up the pipe to the washing machine. It’s not great plumbing, as ideally the washer would have it’s own separate pipe but given it’s a flat the plumber probably just used the sink drainage for ease. No need for the amount of drama shes created about it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

No. It goes into the laundry bins, separated by colours.

This stupid bleep is still pretending the dog is hers. She is such a bleeping liar. I despise her.

I want to know how many followers she has bought.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No. It goes into the laundry bins, separated by colours.

This stupid bleep is still pretending the dog is hers. She is such a bleeping liar. I despise her.

I want to know how many followers she has bought.
Someone ask her why she supports misha grimes holiday?? The head blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.