Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that her stories are a direct response to whatever is said here.. I would appreciate a morning thought dedicated to buying followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would love to know. She used to go on about it all the time, but now radio silence,

Reactions: 5
I just called her out on YouTube about the buying of followers. She got very aggressive, very quickly. She threatened me and told me she knows who I am. I didn't screenshot before she deleted the whole exchange. Why does she think she can threaten people who make legitimate observations about her brand. Imagine if I complained in a restaurant about the food and the owner came out and told me they knew where I lived and who I worked for. She's incredibly insecure and desperately trying to stay relevant.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just called her out on YouTube about the buying of followers. She got very aggressive, very quickly. She threatened me and told me she knows who I am. I didn't screenshot before she deleted the whole exchange. Why does she think she can threaten people who make legitimate observations about her brand. Imagine if I complained in a restaurant about the food and the owner came out and told me they knew where I lived and who I worked for. She's incredibly insecure and desperately trying to stay relevant.
oh wow. Sorry that happened. There are others on this thread that have experienced her aggression and threats. Did this happen recently? What did she say to you?

Reactions: 3
Yeah this literally happened minutes ago
I've heard the stories of her trying to ruin some poor girls life on here. She's so petty! How is she still functioning as an influencer. Who does she influence?

Reactions: 5
oh wow. Sorry that happened. There are others on this thread that have experienced her aggression and threats. Did this happen recently? What did she say to you?
Yes, she tracks people's IPs. I posted on another forum yrs ago about her and she doxxed me on twitter. She also contacts people's employers. She is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 6
Wow! What did she say?

Reactions: 1
She said she knew who I was and had been tracking me for a while and that she'd tell everyone I was a troll. My comments have been very fair and nothing I wouldn't say to her face. I swear the IP data would be impossible to pinpoint the exact person. My boyfriend works in tech and says its a load of bollocks. She must rely on people using similar usernames across different platforms to work out who they are

Reactions: 9
She said she knew who I was and had been tracking me for a while and that she'd tell everyone I was a troll. My comments have been very fair and nothing I wouldn't say to her face. I swear the IP data would be impossible to pinpoint the exact person. My boyfriend works in tech and says its a load of bollocks. She must rely on people using similar usernames across different platforms to work out who they are
It’s okay for her to gossip about contestants from Love Island on twitter? Slate people publicly for doing diet shake ads? Slag off restaurants and leave them tit reviews if they’re not submissive to her demands. But anyone dare comments about the way she conducts herself on the internet and she goes mental?! Get a grip of yourself Emma.

@Bunny94 did she respond to the point about her buying followers?

Reactions: 8
The closest thing she will get is the city youre in. Nothing else, I don't think. She tries to scare people cause she is a bully.

Reactions: 3
Report her to 101 for threatening you 🤣🤣

She's a bleep

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is 100% a bully and has a nasty side. all reports from anyone who has interacted with her or asked a question have been met with aggression and threats. She must be so insecure and unhappy to lash out. It also makes me think the reason many influencers have distanced themselves from her is because of this and how fake she is.

😂 she can’t keep away
I don’t believe this at all. And even if he hasn’t got it, he could just be asymptomatic and have spread it to the family. no one would know if it came from him if he has no symptoms. She’s so dumb and desperate to cover up all the mixing she and brother Shel did.

Reactions: 8
Always been the same, take a look at this exchange..
wow what a witch! Fair question from the woman that asked and she gets back that tit. “I don’t deal with that side” “I’ve done nothing wrong” “seems like hate” “I find this tweet slanderous”.... has she ever listened to herself?! Made herself the victims rather than take ownership and say sorry you’re right, we haven’t been inclusive enough.
that was in 2012 and I don’t think she’s changed one bit. No wonder that site closed down

Reactions: 9
wow what a witch! Fair question from the woman that asked and she gets back that tit. “I don’t deal with that side” “I’ve done nothing wrong” “seems like hate” “I find this tweet slanderous”.... has she ever listened to herself?! Made herself the victims rather than take ownership and say sorry you’re right, we haven’t been inclusive enough.
that was in 2012 and I don’t think she’s changed one bit. No wonder that site closed down
It was her business. She should absolutely know why a size guide would say that. I

Always been the same, take a look at this exchange..
What an outrageous reaction to a reasonable query from a genuine supporter. She is totally deranged.
"In terms of the guide I have no idea" well it's your business Em so if you don't, who does? Hardly the "above and beyond" service Em bangs on about constantly.

We can only hope she will be far more resilient and diplomatic when she is running Matt's business in NYC :rolleyes: they won't stand for such appalling customer service over there Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.