Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right new thread for top shiller Em Sheldon, also known as Emshelx and Emtalks.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...of-this-orange-slob.8518/page-51#post-2591579

thread title thanks to @Chan94 and @Doesitcountifitsnottrue

So to summarise current events....

oh and tik toks and reels! If in doubt, copy ex friend inthefrow but don’t credit her unlike the other reels copied from Tamara and Jonathan Joly. Lol. Of course it’s totally normally to hang around in your back garden in a dressing gown pretending to change outfit as you step behind a tree. Normal. Boss babe activities. No wonder influencers are so damn busy all the time.
Why are Emshel and Inthefrow 'EX FRIENDS' ? Did something happen as I see they still follow each other on IG ... ?

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I'm new to this thread, but had to join the discussion as this chick is so annoying.

Why are Emshel and Inthefrow 'EX FRIENDS' ? Did something happen as I see they still follow each other on IG ... ?

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I'm new to this thread, but had to join the discussion as this chick is so annoying.
welcome!

we don’t know much about the situation really! they used to do events together and you’d see them message each other on twitter but then it all stopped. They still follow each other but no communication. Em doesn’t not like any of Inthefrow‘s pictures and did not congratulate her on any launches etc. same with Carly Rowena. If you look at photos where she had her baby, em did not like or comment. I think someones asked em about it and she replied stroppily that she hadnt mentioned Inthefrow on her channel for ages. but em definitely copies her.

Reactions: 3
welcome!

we don’t know much about the situation really! they used to do events together and you’d see them message each other on twitter but then it all stopped. They still follow each other but no communication. Em doesn’t not like any of Inthefrow‘s pictures and did not congratulate her on any launches etc. same with Carly Rowena. If you look at photos where she had her baby, em did not like or comment. I think someones asked em about it and she replied stroppily that she hadnt mentioned Inthefrow on her channel for ages. but em definitely copies her.
Thanks for the background info !!!❤

Ok, so how I noticed Emshel was her on IG gushing on EVERY frikken influencers post. Fake gushing. This was a few years ago, and so I looked at her IG page and it was MEH. Left it at that.
However, fast forward to 2020, the Pandemic and lockdown enveloped our lives and so in desperation for something to watch, I gave in and watched her on YT. Still a big MEH. But I hate watch lol.

And so, as an influencer who just had to comment on every popular influencer's post for Em NOT to comment ... I would agree, something definitely did occur. Not so gushy anymore Em. Your slip is showing gurrrrl.

Did anyone see her crappy ad for Morrisons? She's so bleeping cheap and such a boarder that she didn't open the prosecco. Going to be hoarded with her hundred other gifted wines. How vile. Who the duck hoards alcohol?

Reactions: 2
Wow I had not noticed that the prosecco wasn't open. That's so cheap and tacky. I would not be impressed if I worked for their PR department and saw that ad. The caption was terrible too.

Reactions: 1
Wow I had not noticed that the prosecco wasn't open. That's so cheap and tacky. I would not be impressed if I worked for their PR department and saw that ad. The caption was terrible too.
She can't advertise something she hasn't even tried?!

Shel Boy probably flogging that bottle on Facebook market page or something!

She shouldn't have to prove to Matt that she is not "crazy" because she doesn't like the tv loud

She shouldn't have to prove to Matt that she is not "crazy" because she doesn't like the tv loud
She’s just attention seeking and trying to drum up engagement. Her contents so bleeping boring that she needs to resort to playing the ‘my boyfriend is a dick’ card. to get people to engage with her. If he’s so awful dump him, but she’s not going to do that is she because no one else will want to date the grubby basic witch.

This mornings thoughts: Em says we should take all take some time out. While she is on a gifted stay at the Shangri-La! Does she have no idea about the real world? She also wants praise for having tipped on top of a service charge. While on a gifted stay. We should all be supporting restaurants you know. Says this stupid witch who takes more freebies than anyone.

What the actual fuckedy duck?

Also since we commented that she has been losing followers, she has bought herself a whole load!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
eshel.JPG

Can Em really not see the irony of this, having just spent the weekend staying for free in a hotel?
Just having to let us know about her double tipping. So incredibly sick of influencers patronising us about supporting businesses. Pandemic of no pandemic we have always done this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, I've watched a few vlogs from 3 or 4 years ago ... boredom ... a group of influencers went to Crete or Ibiza ... Amelia, Suzie, Carly, Tamara, VicITF and Em. From the vlog, they all looked so buddy buddy.
Em follows all the ladies on IG except for Suzie/HelloOctober. Were these 2 ever friends ? Or was the blow up between these 2 and Carly and ITF were collateral damage ? Considering Em is such a suck up, and Suzie, VicITF & Amelia are such good friends, I found it strange that Suze and Em are not friends. Am I reaching ?

Reactions: 1
God knows but it would seem that Em doesn't really have any contact with either Suzie or Vic (even though they used to be good friends). I would imagine they all find her a total embarrassment due to her commenting and sucking up on every single post ever made on instagram! Em just seems to have been left behind in this world due to her shoddy work. She is now left advertising random tit and food and the others probably don't want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 2
Yes! Bragging she pays a tip after blagging a free stay.... who is paying for the cleaner and housekeeper and the receptionist etc? No one, it will have to come out of the rates everyone else pays. She disgusts me so much.

telling people to take time off when every day is a day off for her and work is staying a hotel in the city she lives in for free?! Do me an actually favour Shel and duck off! I’ve taken 12 annual leave this year and Im exhausted. Loads of people are in the same boat because if you’re lucky enough to still have a job you’re super busy.

in relation to em and other influencers, she barely has any friends. She went to New York with Megan Ellaby and The little magpie and Megan and Em don’t follow each other. The tension in the vlogs was quite clear as Megan and the other girl (can’t remember her name) are besties so shel was left out and Megan made a comment about the restaurant em picked in her vlog too. There comes a point where you have to say shel is the problem as so many other influencers seem to avoid her now.

Reactions: 6
I feel like it shows that Em never normally leaves a tip if she has to tweet about it? She is so immature.

She is so self unaware. She is literally banging on about supporting the hospitality industry while on a stay that she ISN'T PAYING FOR! Since lockdown ended she has had free beauty treatments (nails, hair, FILLER!) and countless food gifts and gifted meals. Is she really this stupid? I know she sees it as her advertising but she has the money to pay for these things. If she really wanted to support why not pay for the meal AND promote? That would pay peoples wages. Is there no one around her to try to help her see why this doesn't come across well?

Plus she has shared that message as it refers to the government rather than her. Hopefully she got others calling her out on her hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.