Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
What was she actually doing all day? For someone that says she is so busy she seemed to be doing fuck all. Taking pics of trees and other peoples houses. And then a night in while the lodger escapes no doubt
Also why would her dog be obsessed that another dog had the same coat? Does she realise her dog is a DOG? And literally doesn’t know about whether another dog had the same COVERING? fuck me Shell, another level of thick today aren’t you

• Heart
Reactions: 9

doddler

Firstly whys she tagging people from 2017 masterchef in every other story lol? after a free meal at their restaurants I assume?

And she’s at it again with the “I slept through my alarm so clearly my body needed a rest, listen to your body guys!!” as if people don’t have actual jobs they need to get up for. she’s so in her own little world it’s unbelievable.

• Haha

doddler

She just goes from one thing to another. “I don’t count America as a holiday but Maldives is out of this world”. Ok but Maldives isn’t in america so whys she just randomly made that link lol? I’m sure it’s just desperation to remind us as many times as she can that she’s been to the Maldives

• Haha

Bunny94

She said she knew who I was and had been tracking me for a while and that she'd tell everyone I was a troll. My comments have been very fair and nothing I wouldn't say to her face. I swear the IP data would be impossible to pinpoint the exact person. My boyfriend works in tech and says its a load of bollocks. She must rely on people using similar usernames across different platforms to work out who they are

doddler

Her video ad for that purple shampoo keeps coming up on my Facebook - there’s like 100 comments about how dry her hair looks lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

skippyskip

Richmond Park one day, Hampstead and Primrose Hill the next....did Em miss the 4 week lockdown announcement telling people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travel?
Astounding turn of events from the "suuuper cautious " girl who would not even leave her flat to do a food shop

• Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha amazing! It’s funny that em has stopped her workouts after that post by Alice then. clearly realised she shouldn’t be sharing what she does as she has no qualifications. I also think she wants to hide the flat, because its such a mess and has no furniture.

her content is proper dire at the moment, she barely has anything to share. Wonder whats really going on behind the scenes.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Oh she tagged along with Josie to a free nail appointment. She has no shame, absolute scrounger. Does she not feel embarrassed at all?

• Angry
Dear god I really wish she would stop with the ‘extra time’ in bed thing. Please Em if you are reading here I’m asking you to PLEASE stop. It is so offensive to those who don’t have a choice to do this which is the majority of the working population. I suffer with insomnia and didn’t sleep a wink last night but still had to be up at the crack of dawn because I can’t be late for work. This is coming from someone who genuinely loves their job too. Even freelancers I know in my field of work get up at a reasonable hour for their working day.

I wish I could ‘listen to my body’ and have an extra bit of time in bed when I really need it but it’s not possible. Get in the real world!!! yes this is your life - lucky you - but for the other 95% of your audience it is not and I think some awareness of this is needed. It’s really, really patronising and off-putting every time I read it.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Ha! She finds it worrying that you would leave her a negative comment with everything going on in the world but doesn't think twice about uploading 50 swipe up links a day with everything going on in the world. OK!

Tigger27

She won a Cosmo award in 2015/16?lolol
Hey all,
Serial lurker here! Did some digging on her blog and she won the Cosmo award in 2012 and InStyle in 2016.

In my industry if we went into a pitch and claimed we were award winning as a sole reason to be considered for business or work but the awards dated back 4-8 years ago, we’d be laughed out the room.

There’s only so long you can lean on past achievements and I think it’s way past use by date already.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Controversial opinion but I don’t feel sorry for her. She chooses to stay in that relationship because it suits her. And she bitches about him on social media because it helps paint her as some amazing girlfriend. She’s a dickhead. I’m sure she’s an absolute cunt to live with, he just don’t advertise it all over social media. And knowing how manipulative she is with her claim of bullying and trolling and the constant playing victim who knows what the truth is in their relationship but I definitely don’t believe that orange bargain basement bitch’s version of events.

Extra

Latest story is that she is waiting on a delivery driver to deliver ice because her ice didn’t freeze in time for a shoot. I.e Em didn’t plan ahead and is so disorganised she has a driver risking himself during a pandemic to deliver ice to her?!

Who would ever take business advice from this disorganised mess.

Attachments

• Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Absolutely shameless. Who exactly are these people "always asking" about new kit? Like these people in a fitness influencer's FB page are not going to know that there is an upcoming Black Friday Gymshark sale and need Em Shilly Sheldon to put together a GUiDe for them!
Her arrogance is off the scale! She’s a two bit nobody influencer that has no training qualifications. Why would anyone care what gymshark bits she recommends?! people more likely to listen to a proper PT who can make proper recommendations.

her day has consisted off posting morning thoughts, shilling affiliate links, a walk and getting the shopping in. Sooo glad she had an extra ten mins in bed. She must be exhausted.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I wonder if there is anything in the history of the internet that Em Sheldon hasn’t commented on! That’s why her body needs so much rest. She’s up half the night stalking the entire internet.

• Haha

Extra

I think the second lockdown is generally bad for her. Her content will just be takeaways, baking and a workout. Repeat daily. It’s boring. She only films hauls from her mothers house so because she can’t go back for now, that means her YouTube content will be vlogs which are awful and dull. And she literally just films in one part of her flat because she’s scared of showing what a dump it is.

I can’t help but think her priorities are messed up. Faffing about with putting a roof on a tiny box of space, whereas if I was an instagrammer I’d would be getting a bedroom sorted ASAP to film in with decent lighting, a desk, clothes rail etc. Or rent a space to do that. She clearly doesn’t care to invest in her own content at the moment so her downfall is really her own fault. She has no one else to blame but herself
I think it bothers me more because she has a home account. She must be the only person on the internet that has a home account that doesn’t show her home. She mentioned somewhere in response to a question that she will do a tour once it is empty??? It was empty the day she moved in. She had about a week crossover. When does she think that it will be empty?

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why have you been blocked? 😂
For replying saying 'i don't think you should be supporting this as an influencer.' on her comment 'soak it up babe' on misha's bikini photo. I wish she had replied not blocked, I wasn't rude to her or anything. It just goes to show how much they want to censor things though, it's scary..imagine if sites like this didnt exist!

• Wow

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s been consistently losing followers every day for months now! She’s only grown 16k since November 2018, but expects us to believe 750 new people like her content enough to follow her within 6 days?! Nice try, Emma.

She’s been consistently losing followers every day for months now! She’s only grown 16k since November 2018, but expects us to believe 750 new people like her content enough to follow her within 6 days?! Nice try, Emma.
Edit. Quick look through the new followers.
50D05784-3D2B-47BA-B41A-CAB0787E7E39.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha