Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also probably shouldnt be spouting about his new 'business' on insta - what if his employers see?
Is he actually a structural engineer or was that just what his degree was in? I did a science degree, i dont call myself a scientist lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
quite speechless that she thinks she can just waltz into the USA! Her Irish ‘friends’ on O-1 visa’s are bound to be Erika and Kaelin Fox (Erika has talked about her visa renewal before). I’m sure they aren’t easy to get. Plus Erika originally moved out there on a visa scheme that encourages US-Irish relations so she’s got a good visa and employment history which is bound to massively help. I don’t think Shel Boy would qualify at all.
Again her mentioning that lodger is starting a new business that is going to launch in the USA, how possible without investing loads to be compliant never mind the complexity of customs and currency. And no, you dont get a visa for ‘going out to help’. In fact I’m sure any business launching in the US is made to recruit US people first?

she’s just an out and out liar. About everything and anything. She’s batshit crazy
She is delusional and lives in her own fantasy world.
Yes, before they will hire foreign workers, you have to prove that you literally cannot find a US citizen that is qualified for the job. You have to send a lot of proof and if caught lying can end up in serious legal trouble. Then, if you are cleared to hire foreigners, it is a long and expensive process.
The USA is one of the hardest to get any type of work visa or a green card.

She also probably shouldnt be spouting about his new 'business' on insta - what if his employers see?
Is he actually a structural engineer or was that just what his degree was in? I did a science degree, i dont call myself a scientist lol
I thought he worked in accounting? Or is that her brother?

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO AVOID CALLING IT A FLAT. ITS A FLAT.
She is bleeping nuts. Here it would be called a town house but back home in the UK, a flat.

Reactions: 4
The boyfriend has an engineering degree and works for an investment firm. He’s not working as an engineer/structural engineer and I’d bet he doesn’t have the professional qualifications to call himself that either... she just lies yet again.
How he hasn’t been pulled up at work yet is a mystery, he never appears to be doing much in the day as he’s filming Shel Boy being a gurning idiot!

Reactions: 2
The boyfriend has an engineering degree and works for an investment firm. He’s not working as an engineer/structural engineer and I’d bet he doesn’t have the professional qualifications to call himself that either... she just lies yet again.
How he hasn’t been pulled up at work yet is a mystery, he never appears to be doing much in the day as he’s filming Shel Boy being a gurning idiot!
I am just laughing so hard at her answer about the flat. I don't know why she's such so hesitant to call it a flat. The fact she bought somewhere on her own in London is something she should be proud of. But I guess she is such a snob, she can't bring herself to call it what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she needs to stop with the 'I mOvEd To CaNaDa' crap - she did what a term there through her uni, hardly moving somewhere is it em
Her response to this question is wild. My mum lives in America and I still wouldn't be able to easily get a visa and move there. And if I did move, the same wouldn't necessarily apply to my partner! Oh and agree with openbook1 that america's politics are a total shitshow so noooo thanks

Reactions: 5
I am just laughing so hard at her answer about the flat. I don't know why she's such so hesitant to call it a flat. The fact she bought somewhere on her own in London is something she should be proud of. But I guess she is such a snob, she can't bring herself to call it what it is.
I mean saying it’s a three bed in a house is deliberately confusing! At best she could say it’s a flat conversion to note it’s a house carved into flats. I mean that’s a large part of the housing stock in London along with modern flats.There’s no shame in living in London in a flat. People raise whole families in a flat. She’s just a stupid snob and liar trying to make herself look rich or something. Instead she looks like a lunatic.

Emma is close to 30 and still acting like she's stuck in 2014, she is so immature. I feel like she's stuck at the age when she first started blogging. She is intrinsically insecure. I think part of that is due to so many of her peers catapulting ahead of her, and Em is stuck way behind them and stagnant.

She is actually insane. I think she believes that hyping everything up is being super positive e.g calling Matt a structural engineer in her stories, but its an outright lie?

She is actually insane. I think she believes that hyping everything up is being super positive e.g calling Matt a structural engineer in her stories, but its an outright lie?
An absolute lie. And her "manifesting" everything makes her sound like a bleeping quack.

Reactions: 1
Checked again. He has a Masters in Engineering which had a placement in civil engineering. He worked for Em for TWO years after graduation and now works in financial services as an analyst whilst still running ROE menswear. How he’s allowed to do that whilst employed I’ll never know.
Looks as though the course gives an accreditation to the institute of structural engineers but surely without working as one he cannot be called a structural engineer?

Reactions: 6
Checked again. He has a Masters in Engineering which had a placement in civil engineering. So def not a structural engineer. He worked for Em for TWO years after graduation and now works in financial services as an analyst whilst still running ROE menswear. How he’s allowed to do that whilst employed I’ll never know.
I feel like Roe is some kind of weird shell company. I don't believe they really make money. There is something very odd about it.

Reactions: 6
Also why is she so obsessed with moving to the USA? Especially right now when they are honestly on the brink of a civil war (many of my friends there are afraid if Trump loses, the right wing malitia will try and cause one). And that women's rights are likely to be eroded thanks to a majority republican Supreme Court. She is so tone deaf. Stupid bint.
Emma doesn’t keep up with current/political news. She has no care for anything that doesn’t directly affect her and will just share a post on topics to make it look like she gives a tit. She went to Canada at the beginning of September and was back the beginning of December. She then went back for a two week holiday the following February. This is easy to find out via her YouTube so I have no idea why she lies so much. A year is 52 weeks Emma, not 8-10.

• Heart
Sorry if previously posted but i was trying to find matts last name and this came up. Yes emma, because in 90% of REAL jobs you HAVE to be patient, kind and calm. Many of us are working from home, i would hate for my bf to describe my work calls as 'cute' its so patronising

Attachments

• Haha
“People aren’t too happy about me not mentioning the exact area I bought in”... what people?! 😂 no one is starting a house/flat debate except you Emma. She’s directly addressing us here! No one cares we just find it hilarious that you refuse to admit you live in a flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“People aren’t too happy about me not mentioning the exact area I bought in”... what people?! 😂 no one is starting a house/flat debate except you Emma. She’s directly addressing us here! No one cares we just find it hilarious that you refuse to admit you live in a flat.
EVERYTHING she posts, down to her morning thoughts is directed to Tattle.

Emma doesn’t keep up with current/political news. She has no care for anything that doesn’t directly affect her and will just share a post on topics to make it look like she gives a tit. She went to Canada at the beginning of September and was back the beginning of December. She then went back for a two week holiday the following February. This is easy to find out via her YouTube so I have no idea why she lies so much. A year is 52 weeks Emma, not 8-10.
She's just like the orange loon in the White House...changing the narrative to suit her fantasy, even though there is proof of her lying. I notice she never speaks out about US politics or what is going on there... I know it used to be taboo to talk about other countries' politics but now many influencers are. I bet she secretly thinks Trump is great because he is a "billionaire" 😂

His name is Matt Roberts!

Openbook is right about Roe Menswear too. There is no company of that name on companies house. The ’shop’ runs on shop and has no VAT registered nor gives a company address. It’s very opaque.

Um, the photo of her on her home account stories with purple shampoo on. Firstly what’s that got to do with her flat? Secondly who walks round the house with purple shampoo in their hair, it literally stains everything? Thirdly who has time to wash their hair and walk round in a dressing gown in the middle of the afternoon? Whilst saying how busy she is? And lastly, that photo is so heavily filtered her dark blue kitchen cabinets are literally green. Hilarious.

His name is Matt Roberts!

Openbook is right about Roe Menswear too. There is no company of that name on companies house. The ’shop’ runs on shop and has no VAT registered nor gives a company address. It’s very opaque.
Telling you now... it is a shell company for taxes. Lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.