Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep blaming the house for being messy? Pretty sure it doesn’t clutter itself up
Lol I never understood this. She used to blame her old flat (an inanimate object 😂) for her filthy kitchen 😭 I find it hilarious. It is so bizarre isn’t it?!

Reactions: 2
Lol I never understood this. She used to blame her old flat (an inanimate object 😂) for her filthy kitchen 😭 I find it hilarious. It is so bizarre isn’t it?!
Hahaha I know. Actually cracks me up 😂 in her latest vlog she’s blaming the current bathroom for being so cluttered.. okay then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't quite seem to connect the dots between her receiving every PR package on offer to the clutter in her house! No renovation is going to change the fact that if you have too much stuff, your place will be cluttered and messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whenever she does those ask me anything posts it’s always the same tit. Like genuinely would love to know who is asking for New York guides right now when you can’t even travel there. And her proudest achievement is buying a house at 23 except it was the property she put an offer in on and the sale fell though. Not a house purchase at all. will she ever stop lying??

whenever she does those ask me anything posts it’s always the same tit. Like genuinely would love to know who is asking for New York guides right now when you can’t even travel there. And her proudest achievement is buying a house at 23 except it was the property she put an offer in on and the sale fell though. Not a house purchase at all. will she ever stop lying??
She’s said numerous times that she pulled out because of what the survey came back with, now she says it felt through because of the seller. Make your mind up, Pinocchio.

• Haha
So bizarre isn’t it. How can she be proud of something that didn’t happen? She basically put an offer in, seller accepted and then probably didn’t work out after surveys and she wanted money off which the seller didn’t want to give. It’s so normal, happens to lots of people. Hardly a source of pride?!

• Heart
She has shown us this house she nearly bought a few times now, clearly feels she has something to prove after buying a flat

Reactions: 1
Just want to add... there 👏 is 👏 nothing 👏 wrong 👏 with 👏 buying 👏 a 👏 flat 👏. Em's attitude seems to show that she thinks there is.

Nothing wrong at all with buying a flat. She says she’s proud of what she’s bought but trying to pretend it’s a house and only showing one corner suggests otherwise. I wonder what she will show post renovation, if that ever happens

Reactions: 2
So bizarre isn’t it. How can she be proud of something that didn’t happen? She basically put an offer in, seller accepted and then probably didn’t work out after surveys and she wanted money off which the seller didn’t want to give. It’s so normal, happens to lots of people. Hardly a source of pride?!
It is really bizarre and makes me think that there is something not right with her. A failed house sale is her biggest acheivement? What?! She has shown and said this nunerous times now. She has bought her first property and lives in it yet her biggest achievement is the one she didn't buy. That is not normal.

Reactions: 5
It’s the way she says she ‘bought’ it. No you didn’t you bozo. Nothing happened. You made an offer that fell through. The end. Nothing to be proud off. Anyone can pretend to buy a house! Most likely she didn’t have a mortgage in place anyway and that is why it fell through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get through all of her Q&A as it just made me so bleeping angry. Her greatest achievement was failing to achieve something. She’s already lining up her excuses to go back to Yorkshire and stay for longer then she can by mentioning that’s where her office is. Your bedroom at your mum’s house is not an office you bleep. And then the final straw was all that bollocks about having had such a hard life and gone through so much. duck off you spoilt little brat. You are an immature over indulged greedy bleep because your mum hasn’t raised you properly. Her constant need for sympathy and the need to be seen as some victim who has overcome so much is pathetic attention seeking and if it’s personal and you’re not going to share stop bleeping hinting at it you attention seeking bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely believe she sends them to herself from her other accounts. It’s no coincidence that she has a swipe up to go with every answer.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get through all of her Q&A as it just made me so bleeping angry. Her greatest achievement was failing to achieve something. She’s already lining up her excuses to go back to Yorkshire and stay for longer then she can by mentioning that’s where her office is. Your bedroom at your mum’s house is not an office you bleep. And then the final straw was all that bollocks about having had such a hard life and gone through so much. duck off you spoilt little brat. You are an immature over indulged greedy bleep because your mum hasn’t raised you properly. Her constant need for sympathy and the need to be seen as some victim who has overcome so much is pathetic attention seeking and if it’s personal and you’re not going to share stop bleeping hinting at it you attention seeking bleep.
Que her storying about her allegedly abusive father and her nan that got murdered

Reactions: 4
It’s really not normal. Why doesn’t she do it on her garden sofa??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.