Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her mum's dog constantly wearing fleecy pjs indoors?
The great thing about dogs is that they come complete with their own furry coat.
Completely unnecessary - of course there are exceptions like skinny whippets outside, or if a dog is old or unwell. But Maple is a puppy and half golden retriever which is a double coat breed anyway.

Reactions: 11
Why have you been blocked? 😂
For replying saying 'i don't think you should be supporting this as an influencer.' on her comment 'soak it up babe' on misha's bikini photo. I wish she had replied not blocked, I wasn't rude to her or anything. It just goes to show how much they want to censor things though, it's scary..imagine if sites like this didnt exist!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For replying saying 'i don't think you should be supporting this as an influencer.' on her comment 'soak it up babe' on misha's bikini photo. I wish she had replied not blocked, I wasn't rude to her or anything. It just goes to show how much they want to censor things though, it's scary..imagine if sites like this didnt exist!
The exact same thing happened to me earlier on in the week. Blocked after I gave her feedback on her ill edited photos. SMH.

Reactions: 3
She is pathetic. And why the duck has she repeated the jumping into shoes reel that she did a few weeks ago. Desperate. Same shoes and awful outfits.
No words about the plumbing stories from last night. Why would you have clothes just sitting in the washing machine? She is so juvenile.

I bet she did. Props to the kitchen people for not giving it to her! Does anyone hate the way she refers to her refurb as 'ripping out'. It sounds so wasteful and horrible!

Reactions: 6
Good luck selling her kitchen after she’s told all her followers how poorly made it is!

Yeah! Oh my kitchen is cheap and shoddy but swipe up to buy it on depop guyzzz heehee.

it is not nice the way she refers to ripping out and getting rid of things. Clearly that’s the way she works, just Chuck stuff away when it’s no use. I remember in one vlog she was ramming shoes And boots into a bin bag as part of a clear out and it was obvious they weren’t going to charity. I bet she chucks so much stuff in landfill.

• Haha
She always bangs on about this Athletics tit but if you google there is literally nothing that comes up, must be another lie

i haven't caught up with em's thread for so long but how is this idiot even still relevant, can't stand the girl

Reactions: 4
Didn't she previously say her mum's dog was a 'minature' goldendoodle? The dog looks quite big for a minature? Did they get conned?

Reactions: 1
Didn't she previously say her mum's dog was a 'minature' goldendoodle? The dog looks quite big for a minature? Did they get conned?
Bet she won't want the dog after all as it's not the cutest. Don't come after me people it's the truth

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it is cos the mix is a miniature poodle with a golden retriever. A golden retriever is a pretty sizeable dog - so having that as 50% in the mix means the puppy is not going to be absolutely teeny tiny. Also fluffy dogs can look bigger due to all the fluff on their frame!

Reactions: 2
Imagine bragging you got up for 8am, when most working adults get up way before then for work.
Pathetic.

Oh wait, she’s answered. Cheers Shel. Thought you’d be busy with work but clearly reading tattle was a priority this morning
She is beyond lazy in all aspects of life.

her response was like I go to bed at 1am so I can get up at 8am... what logic is that. Clearly has no discipline or routine. She’s a lazy dirty cow, go to bed earlier if getting up early is such a problem!

Reactions: 2
her response was like I go to bed at 1am so I can get up at 8am... what logic is that. Clearly has no discipline or routine. She’s a lazy dirty cow, go to bed earlier if getting up early is such a problem!
Why is she going to bed at 1am anyway? She does nothing all day you would think she couldn’t wait to get to bed and sleep just for a change of scenery.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s funny seeing some other influencers swipe up links will be for the latest popular topshop dress that sells out the same day, then Em’s are always bits that end up in the sale, then still don’t sell out even though she links the same 3 or 4 items daily for weeks on end. I’m sure her dress sense has got worse over the years.

I don’t usually comment on em but in her latest video the dirt on that food mixer and the food on the tiles behind it is disgusting 😒.
I’m sorry but I couldn’t eat them pancakes unless that kitchen was cleaned.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.