Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its frightening how criticism is now likened to hate and trolling isn't it. I come from a super corporate background where quarterly appraisals were the norm and i have to say, it gives you that teary lump in the back of your throat when someone pulls you up on something. But isn't that how we grow and improve. Not talking about straight up abuse here as that is never ok.

I find it hard that she can't sit back and look at her own career, her sponsors, her engagement, her growth and not see that something isn't working. Why must it all be sugar coated? Is this sustainable for the next 20-30 years? But its always someone else's fault with her. They must be bitter, jealous, a hater etc etc. Maybe just maybe that isn't the case?

Also i genuinely don't give a duck if she knows who I am, where I'm located. So. bleeping. what.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep same as you Ron, have only worked in professional services firms where feedback and appraisals were always tough and you really had to sell yourself to get a pay rise. Especially when junior you’d get pulled up on many minor things but that experience helps in the long run, to do things better, gain skills, understand that sloppy or poor work is noticed. Shel Boy would not last five minutes in any employment, she’d be bitching and crying. She comes over so aggressive and manipulative. That’s one of the reasons I joined GG and then tattle because I couldn’t believe someone that acts the way she does can work as an influencer.

I honestly am fascinated to see if she can sustain her career. The lack or growth and low engagement leaves her no where to hide really. Many influencers who started after her have sailed past with growth and have much more to offer brand with advice and consultancy as well as paid ad work too.

Reactions: 3
Shes only bleeping her career up more by buying followers, which is so obvious by socialblade and her recent bot followers. Shes dropped to 0.95% engagement rate now, the lowest ive seen for any influencer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes only bleeping her career up more by buying followers, which is so obvious by socialblade and her recent bot followers. Shes dropped to 0.95% engagement rate now, the lowest ive seen for any influencer.
Can she even be considered an influencer with those abysmal stats?

Reactions: 3
omg a new low! She has a cheek calling herself an influencer at this point!

Reactions: 2
She acts like she is still at school. Who the duck are her friends that tell her these things? Its just all made up bullshit. No one in their mid/late 20s behaves like this, bragging and telling your friends that your boyfriend bought you a bleeping coffee! And if it is real then they are probably the same idiots that check in at A&E or that update their status saying tit like 'had such a bad day!'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would i give a single duck if my friends boyfriend bought them a coffee?! Let alone a strangers boyfriend ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure I know where her flat is.. Rightmove haven't added it to sold list yet they are about 4 days behind her exchange date.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No it's not been added yet, they have just added 10TH August, sure her exchange date was 14th so as soon as its up il share more details on it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.