Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room she says is the third bedroom is clearly not a bedroom. The doors of it open directly into the kitchen. She says she’s turning the third bedroom into a lounge. Cmon Emma just admit the flat is 2 bedroom this is embarrassing now.

Reactions: 7
The room she says is the third bedroom is clearly not a bedroom. The doors of it open directly into the kitchen. She says she’s turning the third bedroom into a lounge. Cmon Emma just admit the flat is 2 bedroom this is embarrassing now.
I totally agree with this too. There’s no way that’s a bedroom with double doors to the kitchen 🤣🤣 more lies. She can’t stop

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I cannot believe she has posted a pic of her at Halloween with what is clearly an ex boyfriend with text over his face! 😂 She is barking mad. Matt, wtf are you doing?

• Haha
Hahaha I cannot believe she has posted a pic of her at Halloween with what is clearly an ex boyfriend with text over his face! 😂 She is barking mad. Matt, wtf are you doing?
bleeping hell that’s so funny!! Also what’s up with her food account ‘carbs of dreams’ really.... feels a little desperate

shes also made a blog post with her Uber eats code in... how bloody cheap and beggy does that look?

Her peers are getting discount codes for Farfetch and Rodial and she’s plugging ubereats and Deliveroo codes (which anyone can get!) and a code for money off some protein bars. 😂. You can’t make this tit up.

Reactions: 7
It’s time Em admitted defeat and joined the real world of workers. She could probably get a marketing manager or social media manager job. She’s certainly not an ‘influencer’ anymore.

Reactions: 8
It’s time Em admitted defeat and joined the real world of workers. She could probably get a marketing manager or social media manager job. She’s certainly not an ‘influencer’ anymore.
I don’t know! She would ruin a brands image with aggressive and rude replies. She can’t resist clapping back, she thinks it’s sassy but she comes across as a loon.

i genuinely don’t believe had any holidays booked, she would only go if she got a freebie and clearly none were on the table 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don’t know! She would ruin a brands image with aggressive and rude replies. She can’t resist clapping back, she thinks it’s sassy but she comes across as a loon.

i genuinely don’t believe had any holidays booked, she would only go if she got a freebie and clearly none were on the table 🤷‍♀️
Here she is lying again.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She hasn’t cancelled tit because most people that had flights and holidays booked have had stress and delays getting a refund. I lost a trip to Norway in April. Took months to get a refund. If she was waiting for a refund, I guarantee we would know because she’s be on twitter moaning about it

Exactly! She hasn’t cancelled tit because most people that had flights and holidays booked have had stress and delays getting a refund. I lost a trip to Norway in April. Took months to get a refund. If she was waiting for a refund, I guarantee we would know because she’s be on twitter moaning about it
Yeah, you know if she really cancelled stuff, she would be crying on twitter about not getting refunds.

Reactions: 3
Basically she had no freebie trips booked or no one would offer them to her as per other people’s comments. Too bad that if we go into lockdown I presume hotels will close / she won’t be able to go to parents either...

She would've been better staying in Yorkshire as she may end up having to have Christmas in London. I also don't feel it was super wise to buy somewhere in London when her job and income seems so insecure.

I don’t know why she bought that flat because she clearly hates it and moans about it all the time. On her home account today she’s put up a post saying Matt is fuming about the lack of kitchen space but there’s so much tit on the worktops. Their lives are so cluttered. So much junk.
Oh and she keeps saying the work is delayed but in the vlog she put out yesterday she admits she’s ordered the kitchen and it will take weeks to come. That’s not a delay. That’s normal lead time for a kitchen to be manufactured.
She keeps saying work will start or has been delayed then in the next post say she’s working on designs. It’s all smoke and mirrors! I wonder if she was banking on being given free bed and sofa by now but hasn’t. Haha.

This legit how he stared at her whilst she filmed him 😬😬😬

Attachments

Last edited:
truth hurts I guess... looks like the cotswold trip won’t happen now... shame;)
she posted something this morning saying it was cancelled. Really not sure what her content is going to be. baking and workouts again 🥱🥱🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.