Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in her daily thoughts drivel. She’s also posted since that she’s looking to find a PT to host instagram workouts with 🙄🙄🙄

Last time she did that she got about 35 viewers on the live. Why the hell would you want to do that again?! Who are these total idiots asking her to provide workouts? She has no business doing this kind of content when she has no qualifications.

Reactions: 4
She’s put a story of her hoovering on her home account and put “anyone else do this? Adulting”. Anyone else do what? Hoover? Whys that even a question?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's asking if people deliberately make a mess so they can hoover. No Em. Because we all have actual real life things to do unlike you sitting at home all day doing duck all.

She must know that the only genuine followers she has are teenagers or something. Because if you knew your target audience was women in their 20s you’d not be patronising them with bullshit about hoovering like it’s a new activity. I’m embarrassed for her, she’s 27 soon and acts like she’s discovered washing and drying her clothes and using a Hoover. What a joke

Reactions: 7
She is still posting swipe ups. Fucks sake. Read the room. Have a day off. The national mood is so low and she thinks people want to buy a tacky polyester two piece that has told us is slightly see through.

Reactions: 10
My new favourite ‘thing’ is her typing up her own terrible quotes and posting them in the hope that they’ll be picked up and go viral.

7F933C56-E40D-416F-AD54-52643BDDD56C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
See the hint for Gymshark to send her gym stuff. She has tagged them at the top of her Gymshark aff link in white writing so you can barely see it and has put her size at the bottom saying she has been influenced to buy from them 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is losing followers again at a similar rate to before. Yet can't quite seem to work out that it is her drivel that is turning people off. She should take a total break from social media and re-evaluate as all she is doing is losing followers and her engagement rate is beyond crap.

Reactions: 1
She is 100% a bully and has a nasty side. all reports from anyone who has interacted with her or asked a question have been met with aggression and threats. She must be so insecure and unhappy to lash out. It also makes me think the reason many influencers have distanced themselves from her is because of this and how fake she is.
The response from my 3 word comment was a bit much...I mean who would pay for her presets when her editing is this bad?
08788395-23BF-4D29-BFAC-785627899AB0.jpeg

0945A757-F59F-47A1-9E51-8DC41CB76036.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ha! She finds it worrying that you would leave her a negative comment with everything going on in the world but doesn't think twice about uploading 50 swipe up links a day with everything going on in the world. OK!

Reactions: 9
Ha! She finds it worrying that you would leave her a negative comment with everything going on in the world but doesn't think twice about uploading 50 swipe up links a day with everything going on in the world. OK!
It's as if I live on another planet and have never heard of Coronavirus..!? Surely living life as normal as we can is a good thing at the moment....

Reactions: 2
You were just trying to help the fugg out. Should have been greatful

It wasn't even a negative comment ITS THE TRUTH. So thin skinned.
Exactly. Influencers only welcome feedback if it's positive which is a joke, it needs to work both ways, you cannot just choose. It's not like I called her names or anything, I was highlighting that her editing was mad and actually quite blinding. All her other photos are next to normal.
I had to unfollow Louise Thompson a while ago when her editing was like this, I don't get the hyper saturation where the skin is unnaturally orange?

Exactly. Influencers only welcome feedback if it's positive which is a joke, it needs to work both ways, you cannot just choose. It's not like I called her names or anything, I was highlighting that her editing was mad and actually quite blinding. All her other photos are next to normal.
I had to unfollow Louise Thompson a while ago when her editing was like this, I don't get the hyper saturation where the skin is unnaturally orange?
Someone on the thread previously said she could probably get a marketing manager job but i really don't think she could, maybe a marketing assistant or officer where she can learn how to handle critique. Imagine if you were signing off some visuals and asked for a colour change - she would classify it as bullying 😂

In fact, I reckon she could work full time AND do her insta in the evenings and weekends. I don't understand what she does all day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on the thread previously said she could probably get a marketing manager job but i really don't think she could, maybe a marketing assistant or officer where she can learn how to handle critique. Imagine if you were signing off some visuals and asked for a colour change - she would classify it as bullying 😂

In fact, I reckon she could work full time AND do her insta in the evenings and weekends. I don't understand what she does all day?
Absolutely! I don’t know how she classes this as a full time job?! She bakes tit cookies and posts swipe up links. I’m not anti influencer.. I do believe there are some that really work hard and stick to their niche well and are very selective about what they promote. The problem with Emma is she is so greedy that she refuses to find a niche and stick with it. If it’s free, she’s accepting it. It actually makes me sick when I see her trying to premium high street brands because she absolutely never shops at any of them herself. And the few designer items she does own are the most basic and styled hideously.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.