Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it is just me but I never have any idea what she is on about? Is it her sentence structures? Wtf is she saying here?

Also how on earth did she expect her reno to be finished if she only ordered her kitchen last week and bathrrom this week 🙄🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her video ad for that purple shampoo keeps coming up on my Facebook - there’s like 100 comments about how dry her hair looks lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her video ad for that purple shampoo keeps coming up on my Facebook - there’s like 100 comments about how dry her hair looks lol.
Oooh can you screenshot some?

Maybe it is just me but I never have any idea what she is on about? Is it her sentence structures? Wtf is she saying here?

Also how on earth did she expect her reno to be finished if she only ordered her kitchen last week and bathrrom this week 🙄🤥
I know right! She makes zero sense. “I’d hoped that”.... surely just say “I was hoping...” there was no way she was going to get anything done before xmas when she ordered her kitchen in nov and bathroom in December. How dumb can you be. Notice she doesn’t talk about the electrics anymore.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t fully wet her hair to put this on. Is that normal? I don’t use purple shampoo, is it suppose to be put on when your hair is that dry?

@doddler yes try and screenshot the comments. I can’t see the video on facebook!
You can put it on dry hair, I’ve heard that it can make it work better. However I’ve tried it and found that it doesn’t really work any better, it’s just messy! So much easier to just to pop it on in the shower or whatever.

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t fully wet her hair to put this on. Is that normal? I don’t use purple shampoo, is it suppose to be put on when your hair is that dry?

@doddler yes try and screenshot the comments. I can’t see the video on facebook!
If your hair really needs toned then you can apply it while it is dry. But that is why her hair looks so bleeping grey as she does it every day.

She is so disgustingly sloppy. Purple shampoo all over her shoulders, the floor, sports bra, and her trainers. What a loon.

Also looks like she got it all over her chair. If not that, it is dirty with someone else.

Attachments

Of course it was safe when Em went there! After all it’s fine for Em to go out shopping and meeting up with her mates for absolutely no reason. But if other people go out that’s terrible and bad and shocking.

what a bleeping moron. You are the same as those people Emma Sheldon, you twit

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her purple shampoo add came up on my facebook earlier, the comments are awful, most of them saying how terrible her hair looks

• Wow
No doubt it will gifted.... also I hope she’s not going to stay at parents when she goes back! Also isn’t Leeds in tier 3. How can she go there?
I think over xmas people can travel to tier 3 and mix with two other households. So clearly she’ll be back to mamma shel like a rat up a drain pipe. But the window is from xmas eve to 28th December I think so not sure why she think she’s got time for nail appointments when things will be closed over xmas. So I bet she will travel before and stay longer than allowed because that’s the selfish kind of twit she is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Thought we'd seen the end of the side boob dress but nope, it's reduced so Em must share

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think over xmas people can travel to tier 3 and mix with two other households. So clearly she’ll be back to mamma shel like a rat up a drain pipe. But the window is from xmas eve to 28th December I think so not sure why she think she’s got time for nail appointments when things will be closed over xmas. So I bet she will travel before and stay longer than allowed because that’s the selfish kind of twit she is
Rat up a drain pipe 🤣 too much

I am sure Em will spout some absolute nonsense to justify if she breaks the rules over the Christmas period. No doubt at the same time shaming everyone else behaving in exactly the same way. But DON'T WORRY guys it is all saaafe n secuuuure

• Haha
“Rat up a drain pipe”. I am screaming 😭😂😭😂

• Haha
It’s one of my fav phrases and perfect for Em! She will scurry along that m1, manky and festering in old tan and unwashed hair, with a car packed with grubby freebies to shove in her mums spare room (office lol lol 😂)

I am sure Em will spout some absolute nonsense to justify if she breaks the rules over the Christmas period. No doubt at the same time shaming everyone else behaving in exactly the same way. But DON'T WORRY guys it is all saaafe n secuuuure
100% this. Already sick of hearing her spout what’s safe and not when she doesn’t adhere to the rules anyway. Bore off Em you turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Reels keep popping up on my insta explore page - my only hope for 2020 is that the trend for the hideous cringe jumping videos disappear and never return again!!

Also who puts purple shampoo on whilst wearing a white top???

Her reel where she is looking at herself in the mirror made me die a little bit inside

• Haha
Why does she keep blaming the house for being messy? Pretty sure it doesn’t clutter itself up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.