Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right new thread for top shiller Em Sheldon, also known as Emshelx and Emtalks.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...of-this-orange-slob.8518/page-51#post-2591579

thread title thanks to @Chan94 and @Doesitcountifitsnottrue

So to summarise current events....

Em Sheldon has bought a home in London. Lovely. Except she hates to admit it’s a flat, resulting in passive aggressive comments about how she says house when really she means a flat, and everyone should just know she means she bought a flat because it’s London durrr. Still with me?!

of course this is not Shels first time at bending the truth. Her mums dog, is also her dog and sometimes a family dog. There’s also references to the family Range Rover, which is clearly her mums boyfriends car.
Oh and she studied in Canada for a year, except by her own blog and vlog admissions, she dropped out after 3 or 4 months, but happened to stay on and return to Canada for a bit. Hardly a year of hard grafting at McGill uni eh.

Today is the release of a vlog about having nose filler. Which is all fine and good, as she can do what she wants to her own face. But the vlog contains a sneaky footnote 9 mins in to confirm 0.5ml has also been stuck in her lips! Why the half truths?! If you’re happy to talk about a nose job, surely admitting your lips have been done too makes sense?!

The coming weeks ahead we are expecting the big reno of em shel home to take place. I’m sure she’s been busy begging for freebies, since this woman pays for nothing. We watch with baited interested as she designs her dream kitchen, to hide the clutter and mess produced daily by Shel and lodger Matt. They are making the ultimate sacrifice of sleeping on an air bed and venturing into interior design showrooms without a mask, risking catching covid-19 to get this reno done! Please share your empathy at this difficult time.

oh and tik toks and reels! If in doubt, copy ex friend inthefrow but don’t credit her unlike the other reels copied from Tamara and Jonathan Joly. Lol. Of course it’s totally normally to hang around in your back garden in a dressing gown pretending to change outfit as you step behind a tree. Normal. Boss babe activities. No wonder influencers are so damn busy all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Flogging Pizza Hut. “I only work with brands I love” All the times I’ve seen her showing off her pizza deliveries I’ve never seen her get a Pizza Hut. Funny that, almost like she just chats tit and will grab any money.
I mean I quite like pizza hut but have not ever seen Em mention it before.

Reactions: 2
The whole giveaway is proper dodgy unless she has publicly announced the winner rather then just dming them

The whole giveaway is proper dodgy unless she has publicly announced the winner rather then just dming them
On her home account, the winner of the blanket give away was DM’d... sorry but that’s suspicious to me. Name the winner because for all we know there was no winner! Isn’t there rules about competitions that the winner has to be named?

so yeah the Pizza Hut competition is just to get followers, it’s not as though she would actually go to a Pizza Hut, she’s never mentioned them before.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
On her home account, the winner of the blanket give away was DM’d... sorry but that’s suspicious to me. Name the winner because for all we know there was no winner! Isn’t there rules about competitions that the winner has to be named?

so yeah the Pizza Hut competition is just to get followers, it’s not as though she would actually go to a Pizza Hut, she’s never mentioned them before.
that’s what I mean.. it’s so dodgy!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually beginning to feel really sorry for her.. if you look at her in the videos, like the one today with the nose and lips, her eyes just look sad. She is filming any old crap just in an attempt to keep her page alive....
her life is a lie and I don’t think she even knows what she’s doing, she probably needs to accept that her role as an influencer is done. Accept that she had it good in the beginning for a couple of years but she should really look at herself, her eating disorder, her mental health and happiness and probably call it a day.
Is there anything she does that is just for her, not the camera?! I get that it must be hard for her that there are Other influencers around her that she used to be comparable to, that are doing well... but she has slid right to the back of the race and should probs just retire. It’s getting embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually beginning to feel really sorry for her.. if you look at her in the videos, like the one today with the nose and lips, her eyes just look sad. She is filming any old crap just in an attempt to keep her page alive....
her life is a lie and I don’t think she even knows what she’s doing, she probably needs to accept that her role as an influencer is done. Accept that she had it good in the beginning for a couple of years but she should really look at herself, her eating disorder, her mental health and happiness and probably call it a day.
Is there anything she does that is just for her, not the camera?! I get that it must be hard for her that there are Other influencers around her that she used to be comparable to, that are doing well... but she has slid right to the back of the race and should probs just retire. It’s getting embarrassing.
It is crazy...she used to be on the same level as InTheFrow, Carly Rowena, Kayleigh Couture...and for the most part, they are all above her now. They found their niche and stuck with it.

She looks like she is in her 40s...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It is crazy...she used to be on the same level as InTheFrow, Carly Rowena, Kayleigh Couture...and for the most part, they are all above her now. They found their niche and stuck with it.

She looks like she is in her 40s...
LOLLLL that she’s shoved a picture of New York in the background 😂😂 Is this the dream...? Posing with a Pizza Hut box in your kitchen?

Reactions: 3
I agree with you, it’s one of the reasons I stopped following her. She’ll advertise anything now and a few years ago she was being invited to exclusive influencer events and now... Pizza Hut.
Also for some reason, she buys expensive clothes but manages to make them look cheap. Maybe it’s because they’re all too tight and too short. She needs to start dressing her age and grow up! She’s blogging like she’s still 19.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if all the crap she posts in her morning stories is her trying to convince herself that this is going to be a long term viable career. If she had all day or even two days to sit about making a reel that had no purpose then she can’t have that much going on. The fact that she still highlights the fact that she was newcomer of the year in 2016 says a lot doesn’t it. She’s peaked and is on the decline now. A beauty and fashion blogger advertising alpro and Pizza Hut says it all. Doesn’t she always bang on about finding amazing pizza? And now to advertise Pizza Hut, it’s just 😳

Reactions: 7
Is her brother with Danielle Peazer? They went out to dinner last night with Shel and lodger. But no mention on Danielles stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.