Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
So my dear old mum died last week in hospital. Beeba you old hag there wasn't a single smiling assassin in a white coat anywhere. Just 3 consultants discussing how to make her last days comfortable. No empty wards, no tik tok and no hushed discussions on the depopulation agenda. My wife is a nurse and she tells me how mad it is but if you're not NHS then it comes as a shock when you see it first hand. Plenty of tea, toast and care for all of us in a side room they had somehow found for mum. The final indignation was we didn't have to argue to have covid removed from her death certificate, because it wasn't there. It just says stroke and heart disease which, funnily enough is what killed her. The poem below is for my mum.

Mum

Lots of people have great mums, but I think mine was better.
Like when you searched a dozen shops for a black and red striped sweater.
A present for my 10th birthday, a huge smile on your face.
I probably looked a right nobhead, but you said I looked “ace”

Remember mum, those chemicals you got from your friend Stan?
To make a weakened gunpowder I think that was my plan.
No Google then to help me out, so quantities uncertain.
And I blistered all the paintwork and set fire to a curtain.

You looked at me and shook your head and I thought “this is bad”
You shook your head again and said “I’ll pacify your dad”
Even then when dad came in he just said “oh my god”
“well you can rub the paintwork down you silly little sod”

Calls received at 4 am are often not good news.
I scramble in the darkness for my trousers and my shoes.
I grab my keys, tie my laces and gently stir my wife.
“its mum” I said “the hospital, they think its end of life”

Remember mum in Anglesey we were laughing on the floor.
Because our youngest brother trapped his bottom in the door.
You couldn’t help yourself and laughed, but didn’t let him see.
Just picked him up and kissed him and put him on your knee.

The doctor called us to his room and we knew bad news would follow.
No sugar coating for this pill and the pill was hard to swallow
No talk of depopulation, or doctors financial gain
Just 3 consultants talking to minimise mum’s pain.

“its ok nana, its just the nurse come to check again”
“shes got a small injection to help you with the pain”
My niece is sat beside her, shifting in her chair
Talking gently to her and stroking Nanas hair

Remember us at Christmas mum, perfection was your aim
But as we all got older you said it didn’t feel the same.
Then “13 bloody grandkids” , dad said “what a pain”
But really you both loved it as it was Christmas all again.

A gentle nock, the door opens “its only me again”
“ive got a small injection to help you with your pain”
My niece looks up to her and says “I think my nanas gone”
She slowly nods and quietly leaves and the nurses work is done.

A million happy memories mum, a thousand things to say
We were all beside you as you slowly slipped away
I close my eyes and see that sweater, and the smile upon your face
I probably looked a nobhead mum, but you said I looked “ace”

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were fucking RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE FUCKING VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻
I’ve tried desperately to decipher your poor writing, Ernie. It’s been tough, but I glean you think that we are all mental and troofers like the ex armed robber, Walton, are the sanest people ever?

I think one of the reasons for less engagement, has been the fact that many of the people within the ‘movement’ have been quiet, or they’ve turned their hand to the delivery of ‘notices’, or they’ve turned on each other and disappeared from social media.

Maybe this escaped you Ernie, but the main purpose of this page was to stop ‘influencers’ like Liey Grey, spouting her nonsense on social media. She went from a following of around 100k, to having her account deleted, then she took herself away, and now she’s back with a small gathering - still trying her best to be relevant, when in reality, she’s about as relevant as you.

Reactions: 21

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Yeah her! I remember now she was showing a certificate of how she made a difference and was whinging about it etc
Late to the party because- working 13 hour days for the NHS in an actual hospital.
I’d just like to point out that Louise Hampton worked in a CALL CENTRE linked to the NHS, not for the NHS itself. She had no business speculating (& it would’ve been pure speculation on her part) how busy hospitals were, given that she never actually stepped foot in one.

Sorry to be a pedant on a Sunday morning, but it riles me when I see that dopey bint being referred to as a ‘healthcare worker’. She’s not fit to empty the bins in an NHS establishment.

Anyway, as you were.
Here’s a photo of my dog.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I really don't understand is if getting pregnant cured her cancer, and if CBD oil cures cancer, and if some herbalist the other side of the country cures cancer and if now this odd list of foods and metformin cures cancer then why the absolute fuck is this total waste of space saying she's still got cancer?

• Haha
  • Heart

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
I feel like this thread is, and always has been, the one place where we don’t need to debate whether the vaccine is the right thing to do or not? I say let’s not go there, and if you don’t agree with it you may be better off following Liey.

6D209B7A-8590-4656-8AC0-E645663B8EF7.png

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
I scrolled through that word scramble expecting to find a punchline at the end……

clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams
Are you on drugs? This thread exists, amongst other things to rip the piss out of conspiracy theorists. THEY believe in lizard people, satanic ‘clues’ found in everyday items & that everything is part of some big ‘plan’. And as for that shit anagram that THEY’RE all sharing & repeating verbatim- (that’s the definition of sheeplike behaviour, btw), We merely observe, shake our heads in despair & laugh. No narrative to strengthen.

you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety.
I’d like to see the ‘strong’ evidence you speak of too please. So far, the only ‘evidence’ I’ve seen presented by anyone in the movement is anecdotal & pretty much ALL re-shares from the same echo chamber.
Just so we’re clear- a video of someone fitting is not ‘evidence’ of questionable vaccine safety. It’s just a video of someone fitting. A cropped table of statistics shared by someone who doesn’t understand statistics to an audience who doesn’t understand statistics is not evidence. The front page of the Daily Mail with a story of a footballer who collapsed mid-game is not evidence. A collection of answers about neighbour’s cousin’s Nan’s heart attacks six months after the vaccine following a poll conducted by Ellie fucking Grey in her Instagram stories is not evidence.

If you want to talk about clutching at straws- that stream of consciousness you shared is a perfect example. But if you can provide that evidence you mentioned, I’ll wait 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Itsmeeee3

Screenshot_20211125-212543_Instander.jpg

naturellieholistic: Thank you to Dr Günter Kampf who is seeing the divisive techniques used by politicians and the media and is calling for them to stop it!
You couldn't even get the man's title correct? Every day I'm more and more astonished by your "research" skills.

Let's just think that through for a second shall we? Colour and religion. Well we know you're a firm believer in giving yourself that godawful orange hue with the tanning bed and augmenting the colour of your teeth by stretching Instagram's photo manipulation systems to the point of breaking. But for the majority of people changing their skin colour is not comparable to having a safe and effective vaccine administered of which already more than half the world's population has done. The reference to religion was clearly in reference to the policies of Nazi Germany (a regime you have stated wasn't as bad as people say). Do you think the victims of the Holocaust could have avoided their fate by simply ticking an alternative box. The comparison simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The Lancet is the worlds most prestigious medical journal - why isn’t this piece in the news?
Why indeed? But with your years of extensive research surely you were able to recognise that this isn't a study, it's not research, it's correspondence. Why would the news report on a letter to the editor.

Where on earth do you get the idea that it's the "world's most prestigious medical journal"? Top 5 general medicine to be sure but nowhere near the IF of CA Cancer for Clinicians. Surely these aren't the mistakes a seasoned researcher such are yourself would make?

How's your website coming along? I'm sure the forums are bustling with activity given you get "hundreds" of replies to your Instagram posts. Strange that none of your followers are capable of following a link? But we know it's getting to you, you're barely holding it together, getting snappy in your own comments as the facade crumbles much like everything else in your life. Fake tan, fake friends, fake filter, fake smile, fake followers, fake name, fake news it's all just in your own little head and you know it's slipping away.

Reactions: 16

AceAET

Perfect, I can’t wait for you to provide the evidence regarding the vaccine & to provide the evidence that this is more than a pandemic.
And mainly I can’t wait for the intelligent people on here to rip you to shreds over it 🍿 🤣🤣

I don't know whether to be amused or offended that it seemed to be my post that prompted this stream of incoherent, emoji filled drivel. I think I'll settle for being amused! Carry on feeling smug mate - are you Wanky Walton by any chance?
I would say it’s Kieron, if so let Ellie know she’s still a cunt.

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I picked up on three things from tonight.

1. she’s worn that jacket before because I specifically remember thinking what a terrible colour it was on her. Very much doubt it’s dead grandmas unless she gave it to her a long time ago.

2. Watching the live and I was HOWLING with laughter as she demanded to know where all of the lawyers were in relation to the Nuremberg code.
why aren’t all of the human rights lawyers standing up and coming forward…. She kept demanding. In utter disbelief.

Well, Liey, they aren’t standing up or coming forward because a) the Nuremberg code isn’t a law and b) the Covid vaccine isn’t a trial 🥴🤣

3. She’s a cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

Itsmeeee3

Screenshot_20211114-163743_Instander.jpg

I have been studying all these for years.

No you haven't, you have zero academic or professional qualifications. You don't understand research or the scientific method.

I have prepared one protocol for cancer treatment in general based on scientific literature and anecdotal reterences and many other protocols made by other alternative treatment practitioners -

No you haven't, your ability to read scientific literature has been shown again and again to be at a level that disqualifies your opinions from having any weight.

BUT this is different for EVERYONE and I am NOT advocating ANYONE to go against their health practitioners.

You constantly do exactly that, you ask people to ignore advice gleamed from millennium of manhours of research and the best you can provide is cropped screenshots from suspect sources.

As far as my knowledge goes

Not very far

I understand that all the items I have kept in my protocol have deep scientific bases.

Aside from the fact you mixed up 'bases' and 'basis', your thinking isn't deep you are not a scientist nor are you a lawyer nor anything else of note, even your motherly duties are limited now that your kids decided to live elsewhere.

First of all, our target is to hold the disease in a static state, then go for cure or management.

Ellie, you've achieved absolutely nothing in your life and you know your entire existence is based on the lies you spout and now you expect us to believe you can cure cancer? You are a cancer on society and you know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Mrspowell

VIP Member
SO, the first time I became aware of her was 7 years ago when a man called Kieron Knowlden went missing in a nearby town to me and the town she lived in. Kieron was well known & they were a well known family and his story got HUGE coverage particularly on social media. There were huge threads on Facebook particularly. It wasn’t long after his disappearance that she piped up in the threads and became a constant name. She was called Ellie morphett then. She claimed she was a psychic and was giving huge posts of graphic detail of what had happened to him, she got the family on side she convinced them of this story that he had been abducted by a gang and was being kept in a barn at nearby country park. She hindered the investigation. She manipulated everything and ended up in the heart of the situation depsite being a stranger to them. She was visiting sites getting people out searching random places all manor of hours. I was watching this unfold and just knew she was either barking Mad or an evil narcissist. Or both. After a few weeks he was found. Poor guy had fallen in the river after a few too many bevvys right behind the club he had left. Then she vanished.
She’s popped up over the years particularly on the local selling pages asking for admin work part time. Specifically stating she has no qualifications but she is a hard worker.

my husband also went to school with Sam her ex husband and when they got together he said people talked about her being ‘abusive’ - stopping him seeing friends family, working him like a dog etc…

• Wow
  • Haha

VeritasMS

You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were fucking RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE FUCKING VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻
Oh dear Ernest, you really don't seem to understand.

The truthers were right? Really?
Lets have a look at the claims the truthers have made, and not the "fringe theories" you seem to think isn't part of their core argument. Some of the theories that truther "scientists" have said are fact are:

That if you have two Covid jabs you will DIE WITHIN TWO YEARS.
That if you have both the Covid and Flu jabs you WILL DIE.
That if you have the Covid jab you become magnetic.
That the jab had 5G tracking chips in.
That having the Covid Jab will make you infertile.
That from the beginning Covid was sold by the media as a deadly virus.
That people were dropping dead in the streets.
Comparing wearing a mask to slavery as a psyop.
That the virus hasn't been isolated.
That it hasn't passed Kochs 4 stages of isolation.

What about all the forecasted lockdowns that the truthers have got from 'NHS insiders' that never happened?

So it only seems fair that as you claim to be a mainstream truther (by disassociating yourself from the fringe lunatics') who do you consider mainstream and reliable? And what do you consider to be the "narrative" for it all?
Why are you cherry picking the most basic events as proof of a conspiracy but ignoring everything else that doesn't fit your narrative this very minute?

Unfortunately you are the one displaying cognitive dissonance, but I guess you'll just post vague and general 'proofs' while not committing to any single argument until you can claim it as a retrospective victory.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I’m getting truther fatigue. Honestly they are exhausting. No wonder all of their nerves are shot.
Gonna have a few days away from it all, having fun with my actual friends and fam. If anything major happens that needs reposting, pls will someone message the insta page as I’ll get a notification for that xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Ellies latest post aaking people to join her on the 'march for freedom'... 700 likes out of her 25k followers. And one comment... awks. Also on the other pic (the the 80s makeup and bon marche jacket) she reveals she hasn't been invited out to play with all her 'friends'...poor sausage.
A bit of me feels sorry for her, that’s she’s no mates. Then I remember what a cunt she is and normal service is resumed

• Haha
Reactions: 14