Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conspiracy loons fascinate me. All convinced that this new variant was discovered in July, but details only being released now, so as to lock down for Christmas. And the age old question would be ‘why?’ Once one of them can explain this to me, only then will I take a blind bit of notice.
A very quick research (which I thought was their forte) has informed me that in July South Africa identified the beta variant. The world economic forum shared that in an article at the time. They seem to have updated that article to reflect this new variant, rather than write out a whole new article, as the content is the same, just a different variant.
So, the tag changes from ‘July’ to ‘updated in November’. That’s literally it… No big conspiracy (well, to most people anyway…)

Reactions: 5
Oh, Exposing_stupid. The irony of this post.

Firstly, it’s thanks to the Simple Politics page that our dear Dutty Monkey came to my attention in the first place. For anyone who isn’t aware of them, it’s an account that, as the name suggests- simplifies what’s going on in the world of politics into short, impartial posts for those who want to be aware, but don’t have the time or inclination to trawl through the news for the information. They also, since 2020, post daily Covid updates- hence attracting the interest of contrarian idiots like Ash.

I’ve always found the comments to be a mixed bag. There are some genuinely intelligent people following the account who comment as such & are able to hold reasonable conversations with others- including those with opposing views.

And then there are the covidiots. Turning the comments section into bleep soup. Every.Single.Time.

So Ash, when you refer to the ‘thickest in society’, you are correct. Pot, kettle & all that.

28DBB938-AA86-4513-8E95-0FB3A0C19EA1.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh, Exposing_stupid. The irony of this post.

Firstly, it’s thanks to the Simple Politics page that our dear Dutty Monkey came to my attention in the first place. For anyone who isn’t aware of them, it’s an account that, as the name suggests- simplifies what’s going on in the world of politics into short, impartial posts for those who want to be aware, but don’t have the time or inclination to trawl through the news for the information. They also, since 2020, post daily Covid updates- hence attracting the interest of contrarian idiots like Ash.

I’ve always found the comments to be a mixed bag. There are some genuinely intelligent people following the account who comment as such & are able to hold reasonable conversations with others- including those with opposing views.

And then there are the covidiots. Turning the comments section into bleep soup. Every.Single.Time.

So Ash, when you refer to the ‘thickest in society’, you are correct. Pot, kettle & all that.

View attachment 894729
'bleep soup' 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I do believe she's accidentally made an argument for mandatory vaccines.
Was just gonna say the same thing... she's totally just explained why the vaccines and face masks and social distancing rules are a good thing!!

Also the comments in her "truth bomb" post are hilarious..... the royals are all reptilesnot human...and of course the earth is flat - lies gut tells her that is true! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just gonna say the same thing... she's totally just explained why the vaccines and face masks and social distancing rules are a good thing!!

Also the comments in her "truth bomb" post are hilarious..... the royals are all reptilesnot human...and of course the earth is flat - lies gut tells her that is true! 🤣
Also a lot of them celebrating the merits of Hitler 🤢

There was a post on one of my local Spotted pages about the new restrictions and I would say 95% of the comments were from people saying they would not comply and would not be having vaccines/boosters. So either the rational amongst us have just given up commenting on these things or we're in trouble....

• Haha
There was a post on one of my local Spotted pages about the new restrictions and I would say 95% of the comments were from people saying they would not comply and would not be having vaccines/boosters. So either the rational amongst us have just given up commenting on these things or we're in trouble....

Remember that the naysayers are a very vocal minority they do not represent a true picture of the population at large. Just have a look at what happened in Switzerland yesterday a clear majority of people voted to implement more stringent requirements and use of covid passes.

We need to look at the type of people who are vocal especially when they feel comfortable.

Screenshot_20211129_152234.jpg

These are the type of people, Nazi apologists, racist and far right idiots. There's always been an active far right movement here in the UK from Mosley, Powell, to Farage and Yaxley Lennon. But they all flame out when people learn what kind of assholes they are.

According to Instagram, this doesn’t go against their community guidelines.
I mean, it looks to me like he’s suggesting that the Professor should hang for her mere suggestion that children should be vaccinated in the face of a potentially worsening global pandemic……..

Perhaps a few more people should report this story for hate speech. Just saying.

5CFF9949-2ECE-4297-B4D1-B9E9240DB088.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
It's the same as the protests. Just a group of the same people with too much time on their hands crying and whinging like babies about losing their freedoms whilst everyone else just gets on with their lives.

Flat Earth! 🤣🤣🤣

Stolen content again
Ha, silly witch. She clearly didn’t read it properly or understand the content before stealing! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were bleeping RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE bleeping VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.