Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were bleeping RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE bleeping VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻
Hahahaha! Yes. Whatever you have to tell yourself, Love!

Reactions: 10
when faced with hard evidence
What hard evidence?

you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right,
Go on let's see some of this hard evidence, no screenshots, no bitchute video or no "listen to this podcast", where's your validated evidence.

(Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop)
And can we get some evidence for that please?

Oh Ernest…..

twit.

Ps I had to read what’s you’d posted several times as it was exceptionally badly written.

Reactions: 12
You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were bleeping RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE bleeping VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻
Says a lady who last night tried to justify there is around a 10% rate of serious injury / death from the vaccines. (i.e 2% with only 20% recorded)😆.
Delusional doesn’t even cut it, maybe trolling Reality TV contestants has rotted your brain somewhat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear Ernest, you really don't seem to understand.

The truthers were right? Really?
Lets have a look at the claims the truthers have made, and not the "fringe theories" you seem to think isn't part of their core argument. Some of the theories that truther "scientists" have said are fact are:

That if you have two Covid jabs you will DIE WITHIN TWO YEARS.
That if you have both the Covid and Flu jabs you WILL DIE.
That if you have the Covid jab you become magnetic.
That the jab had 5G tracking chips in.
That having the Covid Jab will make you infertile.
That from the beginning Covid was sold by the media as a deadly virus.
That people were dropping dead in the streets.
Comparing wearing a mask to slavery as a psyop.
That the virus hasn't been isolated.
That it hasn't passed Kochs 4 stages of isolation.

What about all the forecasted lockdowns that the truthers have got from 'NHS insiders' that never happened?

So it only seems fair that as you claim to be a mainstream truther (by disassociating yourself from the fringe lunatics') who do you consider mainstream and reliable? And what do you consider to be the "narrative" for it all?
Why are you cherry picking the most basic events as proof of a conspiracy but ignoring everything else that doesn't fit your narrative this very minute?

Unfortunately you are the one displaying cognitive dissonance, but I guess you'll just post vague and general 'proofs' while not committing to any single argument until you can claim it as a retrospective victory.

Reactions: 15
I just had the funniest DM exchange with curtain lips.
She CANNOT cope with anyone asking her to back up anything she's saying.
I wasn't rude in the slightest, literally just asked her for evidence and she frrrreaked the duck out.
She's now blocked 3 of my accounts for the same thing.
This is my new favourite hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve tried desperately to decipher your poor writing, Ernie. It’s been tough, but I glean you think that we are all mental and troofers like the ex armed robber, Walton, are the sanest people ever?

I think one of the reasons for less engagement, has been the fact that many of the people within the ‘movement’ have been quiet, or they’ve turned their hand to the delivery of ‘notices’, or they’ve turned on each other and disappeared from social media.

Maybe this escaped you Ernie, but the main purpose of this page was to stop ‘influencers’ like Liey Grey, spouting her nonsense on social media. She went from a following of around 100k, to having her account deleted, then she took herself away, and now she’s back with a small gathering - still trying her best to be relevant, when in reality, she’s about as relevant as you.

Reactions: 21
I don't know whether to be amused or offended that it seemed to be my post that prompted this stream of incoherent, emoji filled drivel. I think I'll settle for being amused! Carry on feeling smug mate - are you Wanky Walton by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You ok?

Reactions: 5
Perfect, I can’t wait for you to provide the evidence regarding the vaccine & to provide the evidence that this is more than a pandemic.
And mainly I can’t wait for the intelligent people on here to rip you to shreds over it 🍿 🤣🤣

I don't know whether to be amused or offended that it seemed to be my post that prompted this stream of incoherent, emoji filled drivel. I think I'll settle for being amused! Carry on feeling smug mate - are you Wanky Walton by any chance?
I would say it’s Kieron, if so let Ellie know she’s still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, the only person mentioned was Wanky. Nail - head. Well spotted. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I scrolled through that word scramble expecting to find a punchline at the end……

clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams
Are you on drugs? This thread exists, amongst other things to rip the piss out of conspiracy theorists. THEY believe in lizard people, satanic ‘clues’ found in everyday items & that everything is part of some big ‘plan’. And as for that tit anagram that THEY’RE all sharing & repeating verbatim- (that’s the definition of sheeplike behaviour, btw), We merely observe, shake our heads in despair & laugh. No narrative to strengthen.

you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety.
I’d like to see the ‘strong’ evidence you speak of too please. So far, the only ‘evidence’ I’ve seen presented by anyone in the movement is anecdotal & pretty much ALL re-shares from the same echo chamber.
Just so we’re clear- a video of someone fitting is not ‘evidence’ of questionable vaccine safety. It’s just a video of someone fitting. A cropped table of statistics shared by someone who doesn’t understand statistics to an audience who doesn’t understand statistics is not evidence. The front page of the Daily Mail with a story of a footballer who collapsed mid-game is not evidence. A collection of answers about neighbour’s cousin’s Nan’s heart attacks six months after the vaccine following a poll conducted by Ellie bleeping Grey in her Instagram stories is not evidence.

If you want to talk about clutching at straws- that stream of consciousness you shared is a perfect example. But if you can provide that evidence you mentioned, I’ll wait 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m presuming you’re an anti vaxxer then ?

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand the “oh if you have to have three vaccines it clearly doesn’t work then” argument. What medicine do you take once and are magically healed?? Courses of antibiotics, even paracetamol - take two as required four hours apart etc etc. And let’s also apply to herbal medicine for the natural route - you don’t just drink one cup of herbal tea and… sorted! It’s just a bizarre way of looking at it.

And of course there so much more to it. The immune system is complex enough in itself. And immunity wanes, that’s not rocket science.

The new variant is 35 mutations away from the original virus. That’s a lot of opportunity for the strain to look different and our immune systems to not have an exact identification to work with… Plus they haven’t even said the vaccines won’t work against it, they just know (cos, u know, history, science, phds, research etc) that the more a virus mutates, the less effective a vaccine is if it’s been made for the original strain. So boosting is a logical next step…

Tbh, unless a person has actually listened to the people who’s job it is to know this stuff, then there is no conversation to be had… Esp of your evidence is ‘ooh omicron is an anagram of moronic’. Ah! Well that explains away the science and evidence and everything….!

• Heart
So did all the other 75% have the same conversation with the security guard then? Jesus Christ he must have been bored to death.

47B8EBCE-DEFF-40B3-813C-D11C23828D15.jpeg

I really don’t understand the “oh if you have to have three vaccines it clearly doesn’t work then” argument. What medicine do you take once and are magically healed?? Courses of antibiotics, even paracetamol - take two as required four hours apart etc etc. And let’s also apply to herbal medicine for the natural route - you don’t just drink one cup of herbal tea and… sorted! It’s just a bizarre way of looking at it.

And of course there so much more to it. The immune system is complex enough in itself. And immunity wanes, that’s not rocket science.

The new variant is 35 mutations away from the original virus. That’s a lot of opportunity for the strain to look different and our immune systems to not have an exact identification to work with… Plus they haven’t even said the vaccines won’t work against it, they just know (cos, u know, history, science, phds, research etc) that the more a virus mutates, the less effective a vaccine is if it’s been made for the original strain. So boosting is a logical next step…

Tbh, unless a person has actually listened to the people who’s job it is to know this stuff, then there is no conversation to be had… Esp of your evidence is ‘ooh omicron is an anagram of moronic’. Ah! Well that explains away the science and evidence and everything….!
Exactly this, and seeing as they don’t trust the government/scientists etc then why on earth do they expect them to get everything 100% right first time in a situation which has never been encountered before and is constantly evolving?

(P.s. I don’t trust the government either but my take is that they are incompetent halfwits rather than evil criminal masterminds… I do however trust the science).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.