Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of comments from her ‘followers’ which show that covid is clearly out there.

It’s effectively irrelevant (and kinda strange) to be hung up on ‘you can’t test for something that hasn’t passed four stages’ (even tho it has been isolated and verified many times) when it’s clear that even without testing there are people getting ill, being hospitalised and dying from something new and different and not experienced before.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lots of comments from her ‘followers’ which show that covid is clearly out there.

It’s effectively irrelevant (and kinda strange) to be hung up on ‘you can’t test for something that hasn’t passed four stages’ (even tho it has been isolated and verified many times) when it’s clear that even without testing there are people getting ill, being hospitalised and dying from something new and different and not experienced before.
It feels very lab chemicaly produced?? How in shits name can someone write that comment,??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It feels very lab chemicaly produced?? How in shits name can someone write that comment,??
That was my takeaway too.
How mind numbingly stupid would you need to be to even think that? They were unwell from a novel virus they previously denied the existence of & their cognitive dissonance (I’ve really grown to hate that phrase since these fucktards adopted it) told them it ‘felt man made’. How utterly ridiculous 🙄

I also note that every single one of them who agreed they probably had Covid STILL said they were against testing & mask wearing. Because despite conceding to feeling the worst they’ve ever felt in their lives, ultimately they’d still willingly pass it on to someone else rather than be ‘coNtRoLLeD bY ThE GoVerNMenT’.
Cunts.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
WTAF is she posting this, when in her 2 previous posts OF THE SAME DAY, she is shouting at and belittling her own followers for daring to suggest they disagree with her assertion that Covid doesn’t exist?

33C298AE-BDFA-46A9-8FC1-D6C2B51504D6.png

Had a nice catch up since Ellie’s opened up her profile today. That interview with her kid was as natural as the time she was lay in the garden with a Crystal on her head. I suspect Director Grey had her flip chart out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I wonder how many of those took any precautions to stop spreading it about?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211125-212543_Instander.jpg

naturellieholistic: Thank you to Dr Günter Kampf who is seeing the divisive techniques used by politicians and the media and is calling for them to stop it!
You couldn't even get the man's title correct? Every day I'm more and more astonished by your "research" skills.

Let's just think that through for a second shall we? Colour and religion. Well we know you're a firm believer in giving yourself that godawful orange hue with the tanning bed and augmenting the colour of your teeth by stretching Instagram's photo manipulation systems to the point of breaking. But for the majority of people changing their skin colour is not comparable to having a safe and effective vaccine administered of which already more than half the world's population has done. The reference to religion was clearly in reference to the policies of Nazi Germany (a regime you have stated wasn't as bad as people say). Do you think the victims of the Holocaust could have avoided their fate by simply ticking an alternative box. The comparison simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The Lancet is the worlds most prestigious medical journal - why isn’t this piece in the news?
Why indeed? But with your years of extensive research surely you were able to recognise that this isn't a study, it's not research, it's correspondence. Why would the news report on a letter to the editor.

Where on earth do you get the idea that it's the "world's most prestigious medical journal"? Top 5 general medicine to be sure but nowhere near the IF of CA Cancer for Clinicians. Surely these aren't the mistakes a seasoned researcher such are yourself would make?

How's your website coming along? I'm sure the forums are bustling with activity given you get "hundreds" of replies to your Instagram posts. Strange that none of your followers are capable of following a link? But we know it's getting to you, you're barely holding it together, getting snappy in your own comments as the facade crumbles much like everything else in your life. Fake tan, fake friends, fake filter, fake smile, fake followers, fake name, fake news it's all just in your own little head and you know it's slipping away.

Reactions: 16
Wow. I’ve just watched the video of her poor daughter. Why put all these fears and worries in her head. She’s a child for gods sake. She’s got her entire adult life to worry!!!!! Ellie you’re a vile piece of work

Reactions: 10
I’ve been out of the loop for a little while cause i just couldnt be arsed to read or look at her shite but just had a browse and the gaslighting off the back of her latest posts when someone questions what she is saying is so clear to me…so why aren’t they seeing it?

Reactions: 1
Anti-conspiracy Memewars shared this earlier & I so wish I could send it to Ellie (alas blocked). Stupid holocaust denying/comparing bint.

85B2DEF5-1903-4FEC-8288-BD9ADD9539C9.jpeg
EFCC654B-D031-4E71-8206-C41B5CE85DB5.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.