Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nosey To The Rescue.
Surely all of that breaches The Cancer Act 1939? I just wouldn't have a clue who you can report that to. Once she starts shilling her white label supplements Trading Standards may be able to use her selling alongside the claims, but as an individual, whilst it still seems like she is in breach of the Act, it isn't as clear who would act.

Reactions: 3
It’s so frustrating isn’t it! I’ve got one in my office who won’t vax her kid because of this lunatic. Believes every word she says.
I try really hard to not let these kinds of topics divide me from people who I get along with outside of our differences of opinion, but they’re so mislead. I’ve been listening to the conspirituality podcast which is really interesting, and talks a lot about how cult dynamics are used to recruit people in these kinds of circles. One of my friends is constantly involved in pyramid schemes 🙈 just gotta keep them all at arms length I guess (they are NOT inner circle friends!) and hope they come around one day.

Lovely work today nosey. Had me snorting 🤣 How would average Joe even get hold of Metformin? I used to have it prescribed for PCOS and found it to be far too much for me. She's so thick its not even that funny anymore. Also, her hair looks crap.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 865491

I have been studying all these for years.

No you haven't, you have zero academic or professional qualifications. You don't understand research or the scientific method.

I have prepared one protocol for cancer treatment in general based on scientific literature and anecdotal reterences and many other protocols made by other alternative treatment practitioners -

No you haven't, your ability to read scientific literature has been shown again and again to be at a level that disqualifies your opinions from having any weight.

BUT this is different for EVERYONE and I am NOT advocating ANYONE to go against their health practitioners.

You constantly do exactly that, you ask people to ignore advice gleamed from millennium of manhours of research and the best you can provide is cropped screenshots from suspect sources.

As far as my knowledge goes,

Not very far

I understand that all the items I have kept in my protocol have deep scientific bases.

Aside from the fact you mixed up 'bases' and 'basis', your thinking isn't deep you are not a scientist nor are you a lawyer nor anything else of note, even your motherly duties are limited now that your kids decided to live elsewhere.

First of all, our target is to hold the disease in a static state, then go for cure or management.

Ellie, you've achieved absolutely nothing in your life and you know your entire existence is based on the lies you spout and now you expect us to believe you can cure cancer? You are a cancer on society and you know it.
I’ve just stolen this for the page. Thank you ☺

Reactions: 1
I try really hard to not let these kinds of topics divide me from people who I get along with outside of our differences of opinion, but they’re so mislead. I’ve been listening to the conspirituality podcast which is really interesting, and talks a lot about how cult dynamics are used to recruit people in these kinds of circles. One of my friends is constantly involved in pyramid schemes 🙈 just gotta keep them all at arms length I guess (they are NOT inner circle friends!) and hope they come around one day.
The MLM stuff is definitely just as frustrating. I know people who seem to finally realise 'X' MLM was all a bit of a con and they were never going to make money, and had really bad predatory behaviour, and finally leave. You have this happiness for them, then a couple weeks later they are signed up to another and are completely incapable of seeing the exact same model set up just using different words. It's scary to see how easily led grown adults who seem sensible can be!

Reactions: 5
Evening! I’ve not logged onto this for a while and had a break from her because all her shite was driving me insane. Anyway…..where have her children disappeared to? What have I missed?! 😱

Evening! I’ve not logged onto this for a while and had a break from her because all her shite was driving me insane. Anyway…..where have her children disappeared to? What have I missed?! 😱
live with their dad & his new gf.

I need to run through and add all the commenters on her posts to the page. Too tired today but I’ve a long boring phone meeting tomo so I’ll do it then.

live with their dad & his new gf.

I need to run through and add all the commenters on her posts to the page. Too tired today but I’ve a long boring phone meeting tomo so I’ll do it then.
😮 wow. Thanks for clarifying! X

I actually have a couple of friends who follow her and believe her :(
I noticed one of my friends (not a nursing/medical friend) was following her & decided to have a conversation with her about it. Luckily, she wasn’t *too* far down the the Ellie rabbit hole to be pulled out.
The short version is, I asked her if she’d be happy to let someone with absolutely no bricklaying experience build her a house, or someone with no knowledge of electrical engineering wire said house….etc etc.
Obviously no sane person would answer yes to either of those questions, so I simply asked her why she’d take medical advice from a high school dropout with no medical qualifications or experience.

At the end of the day, all Ellie Grey has to offer is her opinions. And if you base any medical decisions, particularly any involving your children based on the opinions of an ‘influential’ stranger on Instagram, you’ve got a serious problem.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 865491

I have been studying all these for years.

No you haven't, you have zero academic or professional qualifications. You don't understand research or the scientific method.

I have prepared one protocol for cancer treatment in general based on scientific literature and anecdotal reterences and many other protocols made by other alternative treatment practitioners -

No you haven't, your ability to read scientific literature has been shown again and again to be at a level that disqualifies your opinions from having any weight.

BUT this is different for EVERYONE and I am NOT advocating ANYONE to go against their health practitioners.

You constantly do exactly that, you ask people to ignore advice gleamed from millennium of manhours of research and the best you can provide is cropped screenshots from suspect sources.

As far as my knowledge goes

Not very far

I understand that all the items I have kept in my protocol have deep scientific bases.

Aside from the fact you mixed up 'bases' and 'basis', your thinking isn't deep you are not a scientist nor are you a lawyer nor anything else of note, even your motherly duties are limited now that your kids decided to live elsewhere.

First of all, our target is to hold the disease in a static state, then go for cure or management.

Ellie, you've achieved absolutely nothing in your life and you know your entire existence is based on the lies you spout and now you expect us to believe you can cure cancer? You are a cancer on society and you know it.
I’m going to show her bleep posts to one of our oncologists this week. Let’s see if he agrees with her ‘advice’ …..

Reactions: 6
What I really don't understand is if getting pregnant cured her cancer, and if CBD oil cures cancer, and if some herbalist the other side of the country cures cancer and if now this odd list of foods and metformin cures cancer then why the absolute duck is this total waste of space saying she's still got cancer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spotted in the unbiasedscipod’s stories this morning. A timely reminder that interpreting research, diagnosing & treating patients, designing & building houses*, safely installing electricity so that no one is electrocuted- all best left to the experts.

*see my previous post for context.

71719B44-A326-485C-92FF-A70D27E0E2EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone on here on girlsmouth on Facebook? There’s currently a post on vaccinations and people are coming out recommending Ellie and her ‘truths’ 😭
You know what to do then……..
Maybe counter their offerings of self-appointed expert in absolutely duck all- Ellie Grey, with some science communicators. It’s probably easier than trying to get drawn into too much of a discussion, because you know where there’s a discussion on Facebook about vaccines, there will be uninformed, opinionated dicks.

For starters :
-Epidummyology
-Unbiasedscipod
-Niniandthebrain
-Sciencewhizliz

It’s so frustrating isn’t it! I’ve got one in my office who won’t vax her kid because of this lunatic. Believes every word she says.
i know a few people who follow her and i actually had an open discussion with one of them mainly about troofers and anti vax movement etc (which the person i know actually isn’t that kind of person they are just open to living a cleaner lifestyle as such so i guess some things Liey posts would appeal to her in terms of homeopathy etc) so i mentioned Liey and just how a lot of her tit is contradictory and doesn’t add up therefore I can see through it and can see how dangerous she is….said person i know actually said to me ‘tit yeah now you say it, this and that doesn’t make sense’ so i guess just voicing some logic can make a difference!!

Liey words her shite in an almost arrogant and authoritative tone which gives the impression to followers that she knows what shes talking about so many don’t even question it especially vulnerable people who may actually be unwell and are desperate to be well again so will try anything. Its a sickening thought to be honest.

Thankfully like all of us I'm extremely observant and can see through it but like Ive said before I've never come across someone so anti everything and yet be so ‘ill’ and look it and all.

So my dear old mum died last week in hospital. Beeba you old hag there wasn't a single smiling assassin in a white coat anywhere. Just 3 consultants discussing how to make her last days comfortable. No empty wards, no tik tok and no hushed discussions on the depopulation agenda. My wife is a nurse and she tells me how mad it is but if you're not NHS then it comes as a shock when you see it first hand. Plenty of tea, toast and care for all of us in a side room they had somehow found for mum. The final indignation was we didn't have to argue to have covid removed from her death certificate, because it wasn't there. It just says stroke and heart disease which, funnily enough is what killed her. The poem below is for my mum.

Mum

Lots of people have great mums, but I think mine was better.
Like when you searched a dozen shops for a black and red striped sweater.
A present for my 10th birthday, a huge smile on your face.
I probably looked a right nobhead, but you said I looked “ace”

Remember mum, those chemicals you got from your friend Stan?
To make a weakened gunpowder I think that was my plan.
No Google then to help me out, so quantities uncertain.
And I blistered all the paintwork and set fire to a curtain.

You looked at me and shook your head and I thought “this is bad”
You shook your head again and said “I’ll pacify your dad”
Even then when dad came in he just said “oh my god”
“well you can rub the paintwork down you silly little sod”

Calls received at 4 am are often not good news.
I scramble in the darkness for my trousers and my shoes.
I grab my keys, tie my laces and gently stir my wife.
“its mum” I said “the hospital, they think its end of life”

Remember mum in Anglesey we were laughing on the floor.
Because our youngest brother trapped his bottom in the door.
You couldn’t help yourself and laughed, but didn’t let him see.
Just picked him up and kissed him and put him on your knee.

The doctor called us to his room and we knew bad news would follow.
No sugar coating for this pill and the pill was hard to swallow
No talk of depopulation, or doctors financial gain
Just 3 consultants talking to minimise mum’s pain.

“its ok nana, its just the nurse come to check again”
“shes got a small injection to help you with the pain”
My niece is sat beside her, shifting in her chair
Talking gently to her and stroking Nanas hair

Remember us at Christmas mum, perfection was your aim
But as we all got older you said it didn’t feel the same.
Then “13 bloody grandkids” , dad said “what a pain”
But really you both loved it as it was Christmas all again.

A gentle nock, the door opens “its only me again”
“ive got a small injection to help you with your pain”
My niece looks up to her and says “I think my nanas gone”
She slowly nods and quietly leaves and the nurses work is done.

A million happy memories mum, a thousand things to say
We were all beside you as you slowly slipped away
I close my eyes and see that sweater, and the smile upon your face
I probably looked a nobhead mum, but you said I looked “ace”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So my dear old mum died last week in hospital. Beeba you old hag there wasn't a single smiling assassin in a white coat anywhere. Just 3 consultants discussing how to make her last days comfortable. No empty wards, no tik tok and no hushed discussions on the depopulation agenda. My wife is a nurse and she tells me how mad it is but if you're not NHS then it comes as a shock when you see it first hand. Plenty of tea, toast and care for all of us in a side room they had somehow found for mum. The final indignation was we didn't have to argue to have covid removed from her death certificate, because it wasn't there. It just says stroke and heart disease which, funnily enough is what killed her. The poem below is for my mum.

Mum

This is beautiful Felix.Sending masses of love to you x

Reactions: 2

Mum

Crying. Your Mum would’ve loved to have read those words ♥

Reactions: 2

Mum

In floods reading this. Just lovely. Am so very sorry for your sad loss Felix, your mum was clearly much loved... and she sounds "ace". 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.