Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaclyn Dumme is on stage in my vague vicinity with icke junior and the o looney undertaker. Someone I know is filming it live. She is now talking about people giving in to the vaccine so they can have their week in benidorm. Their rank snobbery completely boils my piss.

Reactions: 1
What’s the problem with people having the vaccine so they can have a holiday?

At least they’re having the vaccine unlike you Ms Dumme….

Reactions: 3
Ellie liar grey just looks creepy I’m sorry but what’s with the suit jackets and old lady make up .. reminds me of the purge .. at least while she’s busy making a tit of herself dressing up when she has no friends or plans she’s not telling people not to checked for cancer

Reactions: 3
Its disgusting these cretins can spread such lies! I have 3 friends who are maternity care assistants and spent the weekend with them recently. I asked them about stuff supposedly happening at the moment such as staff leaving because they don’t want the jabs and they believe the NHS are all ‘in on it’ and if there were any antivaxxers in their unit or elsewhere in the hospital that they knew of. No staff leaving and walking out and no antivaxxers spouting off. They all work totally different shifts as well so work with a large number of people amongst them. Also no mention of increased still births or miscarriages. They actually said they are getting more and more mums to be coming in who have covid yet they continue doing their work that they absolutely love and they work bloody hard and long hours whilst putting themselves at risk and also their families.
I saw a video on Instagram a few months ago of someone in the nhs I think she was a receptionist spouting about how the hospital wasn’t busy and they didn’t have much work, how covid is a hoax and a scamdemic etc yet my auntie is a nurse for the nhs and she’s had covid herself she has been working so hard as they are understaffed. Her friends at the hospital are all double jabbed (I don’t know about anyone else who works in the hospital) and have been since earlier this year as they know how bad covid is and they want to protect themselves and others.

Ellie liar grey just looks creepy I’m sorry but what’s with the suit jackets and old lady make up .. reminds me of the purge .. at least while she’s busy making a tit of herself dressing up when she has no friends or plans she’s not telling people not to checked for cancer
Oh no that’s on its way. She posted that she’ll put up the smears and mammogram videos soon

• Angry
I saw a video on Instagram a few months ago of someone in the nhs I think she was a receptionist spouting about how the hospital wasn’t busy and they didn’t have much work, how covid is a hoax and a scamdemic etc yet my auntie is a nurse for the nhs and she’s had covid herself she has been working so hard as they are understaffed. Her friends at the hospital are all double jabbed (I don’t know about anyone else who works in the hospital) and have been since earlier this year as they know how bad covid is and they want to protect themselves and others.
Would that be the lovely little racist, Louise Rampton? What a bleeping little ray of sunshine she is.

Reactions: 2
duck me I’m surprised his head fits in that portaloo or wherever he’s taking that selfie from, the prize wally.
Heaven help the bleep getting a job if he sticks that sort of tit on his resume 😆
Jonathan you numpty Top Tip… try at least to finish a law degree first before you start blowing your trumpet like Louis bleedin Armstrong.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ellies latest post aaking people to join her on the 'march for freedom'... 700 likes out of her 25k followers. And one comment... awks. Also on the other pic (the the 80s makeup and bon marche jacket) she reveals she hasn't been invited out to play with all her 'friends'...poor sausage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me I’m surprised his head fits in that portaloo or wherever he’s taking that selfie from, the prize wally.
Heaven help the bleep getting a job if he sticks that sort of tit on his resume 😆
Jonathan you numpty Top Tip… try at least to finish a law degree first before you start blowing your trumpet like Louis bleedin Armstrong.
he missed off ‘I’m a twit

Reactions: 5
Ellies latest post aaking people to join her on the 'march for freedom'... 700 likes out of her 25k followers. And one comment... awks. Also on the other pic (the the 80s makeup and bon marche jacket) she reveals she hasn't been invited out to play with all her 'friends'...poor sausage.
A bit of me feels sorry for her, that’s she’s no mates. Then I remember what a bleep she is and normal service is resumed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bon marche jacket, that's killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that from his account or is it a parody account? As my old mum would have said "you're just a pompous little tit".

Reactions: 4
If he was any good at studying, he'd also realise that a lone law degree is meaningless, he is years from actually doing much, and it also isn't United Kingdom covering...there are separate legal systems for Scotland and Northern Ireland. My Masters in medical law only taught me medical law relevant to the English and Welsh system. And qualifying only allows you to practice in that system, to work in others involves more exams, professional registrations, etc.

Anyway just read this and was coming to share. I initially thought it was a Gillick Competence/Fraser guidelines ruling, but turns out the judge didn't have to use that as child is in care and father is supportive so just gave local council the rights to consent for vaccines but does sound as though if it went to Gillick and the child wasn't in care the ruling may have been similar given the child's understanding (plus support of the other parent).

Her? Complete bleep.
Watched her live where she found drive through Gregg's really funny. It's funny coz she's sick of the doom and gloom. Then proceeds to describe times when she was eating maccys in Australia watching other people etc. All the comments are about lazy fat etc etc the usual cheap shots. Anyways, she then thinks omg is this the new normal coz the unvaccinated aren't gonna be allowed in. Like louise, sweetie, drive through shops have been around for ages mate. Get over yourself.

I've not really seen much of this Louise person first hand but she seems like a tool so far

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.