Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for fucks sake. My kids rooms were fleapits most of the time ( as was mine when I was a child) .. mostly I just left them to it, occasionally could stand it no longer and went on the warpath threatening destruction and death with the big black bin liner.occasionally helped out if they wanted it nice ( for all of 5 minutes). Not EVERYTHING is a teachable moment. Actually the occasional parental meltdown IS useful.its called real life and it helps children learn how we all muddle along in this life. My god I can't stand this po faced earnestness.Is nothing funny in her world, or nothing just meh, yeah get on with it, is nothing ever just a shitstorm were all sorry about later? I would bloody hate to be her kid. Actually on the quiet she's probably having a tantrum and throwing all their toys out the window.
Remember the tantrum she had when the Instagram was set up. Ranting and kicking off. There is no way she’s a ‘gentle parent’ in real life.
she’s a little ball of anxious aggression.

Reactions: 4
She’s a walking advert of what not to do .. her health advice when she’s the sickest person around, her parenting advice when her kids don't want to live with her, relationship expert when she doesn’t have one .. list goes on 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s such a tit. What normal parent comes out with this kind of shite? My two were threatened with the bin liner on a daily basis. I remember once throwing one up the hall, closely followed my by lad, begging me not to lob out his football kits! It’s just bollocks. We don’t live in a perfect world and we never will.

Kids have to learn that once they are outside the home, mummy isn’t there to sort their tit out. When they eventually go to work (and who knows what her kids will do, but whatever it will be, you can bet it will be the best bleeping job ever, according to social media standards) but they’ll have to get used to being given instructions and do as they’re bleeping asked.

When I worked in law, my office was always a tit tip and one of the partners came in one day, told me to get it sorted out. I didn’t piss and moan and ask him if he fancied rolling up his sleeves with me…. It was my mess so I just called him a bleep under my breath and sorted it out.

Reactions: 6
Bizarre parenting post of the day. The one child that chooses to live with her has had her up since 4 and made them get a bath together and made them eat 3 breakfasts. There’s a reason parents are adults and children are…. Children, Ellie.

Reactions: 3
Bizarre parenting post of the day. The one child that chooses to live with her has had her up since 4 and made them get a bath together and made them eat 3 breakfasts. There’s a reason parents are adults and children are…. Children, Ellie.
Now she’s got to go to the big smoke and close multi million pound deals on 4 hours sleep .. must be hard being such a superhuman

• Haha
Lolololololololol

it’s a fake news website.
Exposing stupid has a triggered post with the same image. I took one second to look up the author and found this…it’s quite an interesting read.

They just post shut from completely unverifiable sources and wonder why no-one takes them seriously!🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
She's afraid to link the source cause it's a Sean Adl-Tabatabai piece (purveyor of trashy websites peddling in badly written "news" articles) who's got some history with Icke and his ilk.

But remember kids always question the narrative,except when it's Ellie, you can never question her, especially if it brings up the whole Holocaust denial thing.

Screenshot_20211102-082431_Instander.jpg

Edit: fixed the screen grab

Last edited:
  • Haha
When your kid decides it's time to get up at 4 am, when they have a full day at nursery/childminders/whatever (IF the job claims are true) you make them go back to sleep - you giant twit.

Kiekie d is in the comments of the crap article post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s such a tit. What normal parent comes out with this kind of shite? My two were threatened with the bin liner on a daily basis. I remember once throwing one up the hall, closely followed my by lad, begging me not to lob out his football kits! It’s just bollocks. We don’t live in a perfect world and we never will.

Kids have to learn that once they are outside the home, mummy isn’t there to sort their tit out. When they eventually go to work (and who knows what her kids will do, but whatever it will be, you can bet it will be the best bleeping job ever, according to social media standards) but they’ll have to get used to being given instructions and do as they’re bleeping asked.

When I worked in law, my office was always a tit tip and one of the partners came in one day, told me to get it sorted out. I didn’t piss and moan and ask him if he fancied rolling up his sleeves with me…. It was my mess so I just called him a bleep under my breath and sorted it out.
Maybe it's also how she was raised and part of the reason she is such a victim and so easily believes all the crap she spouts. Maybe she was babied and never dealt with reality and therefore doesn't know how to deal with actual real life because someone has always been there cleaning up at the back of her. Never had to take responsibility for her actions or her mess as play the 'overwhelmed' or 'poor pathetic me' card and someone has been there to tell her it's not her fault and let her do as she pleases. That's all that reads like. She thinks it's some amazing parenting message, but actually it just sounds like she's talking about her entire life...do what you want and don't worry about it, if you get called out just play on being 'overwhelmed' or mental health and no doubt their will be a mug somewhere ready to do your dirty work.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's also how she was raised and part of the reason she is such a victim and so easily believes all the crap she spouts. Maybe she was babied and never dealt with reality and therefore doesn't know how to deal with actual real life because someone has always been there cleaning up at the back of her. Never had to take responsibility for her actions or her mess as play the 'overwhelmed' or 'poor pathetic me' card and someone has been there to tell her it's not her fault and let her do as she pleases. That's all that reads like. She thinks it's some amazing parenting message, but actually it just sounds like she's talking about her entire life...do what you want and don't worry about it, if you get called out just play on being 'overwhelmed' or mental health and no doubt their will be a mug somewhere ready to do your dirty work.
On a previous thread, her cousin said that no one in the family is allowed to question her. I can imagine a lot of how she is, is her parents fault.

Reactions: 3
On a previous thread, her cousin said that no one in the family is allowed to question her. I can imagine a lot of how she is, is her parents fault.
Have you seen the stuff her dad posts on Facebook he’s not the sanest himself is he

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.