Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nosey To The Rescue.
All very obviously copied and pasted from somewhere else. Slide 1 mentions checking your Hb (haemoglobin) & blood sugar regularly. I’m not sure how easy it is to check your Hb at home, diabetics check their own blood sugars, so that’s easy enough. But then it goes on to mention Metformin? A pharmaceutical?! How does this fit in with her ‘natural’ cure yourself from cancer presentation?

It doesn’t. Once again badly ‘researched’ and executed, Ellie. Tut tut. Must try harder.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. She’s got no idea what she’s talking about. Also, does she not realise that people with diabetes get cancer too? 🤦🏻‍♀️
‘It wasn’t talking about a diabetic lol’. duck me, I want to slap her SO bad.
I know. ‘I’m not talking about diabetics LOL’ ok, so you must be talking about all those non-diabetics, with cancer, taking insulin for no reason whatsoever. They need to stop doing that. Ok. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Exactly. She’s got no idea what she’s talking about. Also, does she not realise that people with diabetes get cancer too? 🤦🏻‍♀️
‘It wasn’t talking about a diabetic lol’. duck me, I want to slap her SO bad.
Lots of things fuel cancer, like oestrogen which fuelled mine. Stupid witch! And why the “lol” when mentioning diabetics. Also, she said “it” wasn’t talking about diabetic, not “I”. Clearly copied… 🤬

Reactions: 3
duck she's an evil bleep.... Imagine if curing cancer was that easy
She would be a very Rich person if she had found the cure she wouldn’t have to grift or con her followers anymore!! God I dislike her I wish I wasn’t blocked I’d happily call her a bleep to get blocked today 😡 and even worse no doubt some of her as thick as tit followers are probably telling her how amazing she is 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😡

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s said folic acid is bad for you in the past. I can’t see the post tho. Has anyone got access. I’ve reported her so much it’s greyed out the posts x

• Angry
She will kill someone with the metformin advice. Take 2 daily....what the actual duck? It needs to be carefully controlled and you have to actually be a diabetic. Anyone fir Hypoglycemia or ketoacidosis? And WHY WHY WHY would she be suggesting metformin anyway when many type 2s these days do whatever they can with lifestyle and diet to avoid it? And that's not even remotely alternative.

People people people…… Dr Grey has been studying it FOR YEARS.

YEARS….

Christ, can’t her sister (you know, an actual doctor who knows actual stuff and spent actual years at actual med school) shut her embarrassment of a sister up?

Screenshot_20211114-163743_Instander.jpg

I have been studying all these for years.

No you haven't, you have zero academic or professional qualifications. You don't understand research or the scientific method.

I have prepared one protocol for cancer treatment in general based on scientific literature and anecdotal reterences and many other protocols made by other alternative treatment practitioners -

No you haven't, your ability to read scientific literature has been shown again and again to be at a level that disqualifies your opinions from having any weight.

BUT this is different for EVERYONE and I am NOT advocating ANYONE to go against their health practitioners.

You constantly do exactly that, you ask people to ignore advice gleamed from millennium of manhours of research and the best you can provide is cropped screenshots from suspect sources.

As far as my knowledge goes

Not very far

I understand that all the items I have kept in my protocol have deep scientific bases.

Aside from the fact you mixed up 'bases' and 'basis', your thinking isn't deep you are not a scientist nor are you a lawyer nor anything else of note, even your motherly duties are limited now that your kids decided to live elsewhere.

First of all, our target is to hold the disease in a static state, then go for cure or management.

Ellie, you've achieved absolutely nothing in your life and you know your entire existence is based on the lies you spout and now you expect us to believe you can cure cancer? You are a cancer on society and you know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She will kill someone with the metformin advice. Take 2 daily....what the actual duck? It needs to be carefully controlled and you have to actually be a diabetic. Anyone fir Hypoglycemia or ketoacidosis? And WHY WHY WHY would she be suggesting metformin anyway when many type 2s these days do whatever they can with lifestyle and diet to avoid it? And that's not even remotely alternative.
THIS.
This is exactly why she’s so dangerous. She doesn’t know what she doesn’t know. She sneers at qualified medical doctors/scientists & puts demeaning inverted commas around the word professional in her posts as if to suggest that her sofa studying is in some way equal to higher education.

Well Ellie, there is a reason you have to study for years to gain formal qualifications that allow you to be in a position of responsibility & make decisions that impact on people’s lives. There are professional registers so that doctors/nurses/allied health professionals can be held accountable for their actions.

Where’s your accountability? You just spout tit on the internet, then delete it when someone questions it. But what about the people who have acted on your unqualified advice before you hit delete? What about them? What about when you do some actual HARM?

‘Well, I did tell them to do their own research’ is not going to stand up in court………

Reactions: 11
I have type 2 diabetes. Never taken
Metformin. Both my parents did and both abused it. My mum in particular would eat a bunch of crap, take too much metformin and go drastically low, especially if she then went for a walk. I've seen her so unwell. People often don't realise that high blood sugar will gradually kill you , extremely low blood sugar can kill you right now. Interestingly I have been reading about metformin today after this . Does seem to be quite the wonder drug for lots of things including use in cancer treatment. Quite a fascinating little 'research' I've done today. Not that I claim to understand it all.So she's picked that up correctly from somewhere. But obviously under close supervision of a doctor and seemingly alongside other treatments and certainly, not just randomly pill popping on the say so of some Internet loon. I don't get why the anti pharma natural remedy brigade would recommend it though. It's not natural, tho as it was derived from some herb maybe they class it as such who knows? And the insulin crap? Ugh. So much wrongness.....she's so bloody dangerous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.