Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not get the vaccine?
51.2% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. 7.34 billion doses have been administered globally.

And you'll find plenty of judgement here from me by not having the vaccine someone endangers me and everyone I care about. Aside from the risk of spreading this virus further that person could easily end up denying me the healthcare resources I or someone else may need for something unrelated to COVID. What right does someone have to pass a virus on to someone who may be immunocompromised when that risk could be massively reduced by accepting a safe and effective vaccine? We are exceptionally privileged here to have access to the jab long before others what possible reason could someone have to choose not to do this?
I’ve had both of mine. When my daughter had Covid a few weeks ago, it didn’t touch me even though we spend a lot of time together.

Reactions: 7
Yeah if we've learned anything about Ellie it's she doesn't give a tit about kids dying. The website is a joke you just look at the headlines and bylines it's not anything.
I was referring to the funeral director quoted in the article in my previous post, but yes- Ellie is also guilty of some hideous ghoul-like behaviour. Anything to try & ‘prove’ her point about vaccines.

It always amuses me how we are all expected to accept ‘deaths from the vaccine’ figures quoted by these loons as gospel, but actual deaths from Covid? No- those were overinflated 🤯

Reactions: 6
I feel like this thread is, and always has been, the one place where we don’t need to debate whether the vaccine is the right thing to do or not? I say let’s not go there, and if you don’t agree with it you may be better off following Liey.

6D209B7A-8590-4656-8AC0-E645663B8EF7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today Ellie likens herself to a war veteran 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Another day another deluded post from her inflated ego

• Angry
Today Ellie likens herself to a war veteran 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Another day another deluded post from her inflated ego
How can they possibly compare themselves to war veterans? These people, often barely more than children, fought for our country and what they perceived to be the greater good, at huge personal loss to themselves and their families. They also had no choice as they were drafted. People like Ellie and Julie colquhoun will never understand this concept because they are selfish, self serving wankers.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How can they possibly compare themselves to war veterans? These people, often barely more than children, fought for our country and what they perceived to be the greater good, at huge personal loss to themselves and their families. They also had no choice as they were drafted. People like Ellie and Julie colquhoun will never understand this concept because they are selfish, self serving wankers.
Ellie barely looks after her own kids maybe she should worry about her family before all this shite and the self serving campaigning .. it’s all egotistical and quite sickening

Reactions: 5
I’m curious as to how many people on here have had the vaccine or will get the vaccine? No judgement here if anyone has chosen not to have it, your body your choice. I’ve had one of my vaccines but not second one.
✋ Yes and just had the booster. To be fair, I feel pretty rough today. A headache I just can’t shift, a bastard of a sore arm and a general feeling of crapness. I was warned by the guy who stabbed me that this one can have some irritating side effects. But hey, so what.

However, I’m thinking of asking Liey if I’m vaccine damaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
✋ Yes and just had the booster. To be fair, I feel pretty rough today. A headache I just can’t shift, a bastard of a sore arm and a general feeling of crapness. I was warned by the guy who stabbed me that this one can have some irritating side effects. But hey, so what.

However, I’m thinking of asking Liey if I’m vaccine damaged.
Your feet will probably explode soon, best have some pine needle tea quick smart.

• Haha
Biba has 31 deluded idiot suckers for her 111 quid manifestation zoom tonight. That's nearly 3,500 quid fir a couple of hours work. What do they honestly think she us gonna tell them. What has she actually manifested ? What sort of amazing things has she achieved? I know the answer to that, 3500 quid from those suckers.is that what she's gonna tell them? ...here's how you manifest money, charge you lot 111 quid for this pile of crap. Can't quite get my head round how stupid or desperate these people must be.

• Wow
  • Angry
Your feet will probably explode soon, best have some pine needle tea quick smart.
I’ve tried the old medicinal path, couple of paracetamol and fluids. So far, feet are both in tact. I’ll hold off with the pine needle tea until I really need it. I have a pint of horse piss in the fridge. You never know when it will come in handy.

Biba has 31 deluded idiot suckers for her 111 quid manifestation zoom tonight. That's nearly 3,500 quid fir a couple of hours work. What do they honestly think she us gonna tell them. What has she actually manifested ? What sort of amazing things has she achieved? I know the answer to that, 3500 quid from those suckers.is that what she's gonna tell them? ...here's how you manifest money, charge you lot 111 quid for this pile of crap. Can't quite get my head round how stupid or desperate these people must be.
The question is - will her back hold out for long enough to drag the money from her PayPal account?

This made me laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mad Uncle Jim, before the war was training to be a nurse and played the organ in all the local churches. When war broke out he joined the marines and ended up on a destroyer protecting the Russian convoys. He would be disgusted as Ellie suggests below, but disgusted that people like Ellie are allowed to talk such drivel. I can almost hear him spinning in his grave...

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Trust Ellie-narcissist-Grey to turn Remembrance Day into something about her & her deluded sense of entitlement. If those who fought for our freedom would be disgusted about anything, it would be this bunch of low life’s misuse of the term ‘freedom fighting’ & ridiculous comparisons of their petty issues with what the Nazis put people through.

We are free. We live in one of the freest societies in the world. If we didn’t- they wouldn’t be able to march as often as they do & shout nonsense into megaphones whilst the Police stand by. We have access to free healthcare which they choose to refuse & abuse. That is a CHOICE they make because they are FREE TO CHOOSE. I can’t put it any simpler than that.

Attached is a screenshot by Exposing_stupid from just before he got deleted. Just about sums up their mindset & general confusion about what freedom really means.

P.s Ash, if you’re reading this- I wore a poppy AND a mask today 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

70047AB9-3C08-49E4-89DB-5EEF487ECE21.jpeg

Attachments

Mad Uncle Jim, before the war was training to be a nurse and played the organ in all the local churches. When war broke out he joined the marines and ended up on a destroyer protecting the Russian convoys. He would be disgusted as Ellie suggests below, but disgusted that people like Ellie are allowed to talk such drivel. I can almost hear him spinning in his grave...
I know. And it’s coming from the girl who denies the Holocaust

Ah wow Ellie is starting her own commune. I can't wait to follow her journey as she buys 90 acres of land and builds a working village from scratch. Either that or she'll never mention it again.

• Haha
And meanwhile, in the world of troofers, they’re all turning on each other…… Michelle Blake who was once bessie mates with Ali Hursit Dogan, is now spending hours and hours doing live social media rants about him. Apparently he did a Wanky, pleaded povert and a gang of troofers ‘lent’ him money…….. I guess like rats, if they swill around together for long enough, they will start to eat each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.