Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Liey is at the ‘freedom march’ filming “veterans in uniform”………. No, Liey. You’re guessing they are veterans in ‘uniform’ because they’ve been online and bought themselves a tit beret. I got bored after two minutes, but in the time that I did hear your sycophantic tit it made me laugh. What I did not SEE however, was any veterans with their medals. Last weekend, during remembrance, when you were doing nothing at all, other than talking bilge about the Holocaust (you disrespectful little bleep), real veterans were paying their respects to the war dead. Many of them wore their medals. Two of my best friends served in the navy, they wear all their medals. They deserve our respect.

What exactly is it about living here that infringes your freedom, Liey? You don’t want a vaccination? Ok. Don’t have it. Let’s face it, you’re not even qualified to work in the NHS or in a care home which demands you have a vaccination, so what the bleeping duck are you mythering about? In fact, you’re qualified in duck all, so no one is ever going to insist you are vaccinated - no one gives a shiny shite.

I hate these people with every ounce of my being.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Shall we all take a punt on how many people she claims are at the march? I thibk she will want to keep it believable soooo... 234,000,000?

• Haha
It’s either a Frank Spencer or a Captain Sensible Convention, haven’t decided yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was reading the back of a tub of sudocrem earlier, and noted that it advised to report any side effects to the MHRA yellow card scheme...... Why aren't the mainstream media talking about the dangers of sudocrem?? We need to save the children from sudocrem.... It's almost like anything can have potential side effects 😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was reading the back of a tub of sudocrem earlier, and noted that it advised to report any side effects to the MHRA yellow card scheme...... Why aren't the mainstream media talking about the dangers of sudocrem?? We need to save the children from sudocrem.... It's almost like anything can have potential side effects 😱😱😱😱😱
I’ve just had a hot Vimto after a dog walk. My face is hot now. I’m reporting it as a definite side effect. Can you believe that the ‘new’ puppy I shared with you is 8 months old tomorrow???

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a hot Vimto after a dog walk. My face is hot now. I’m reporting it as a definite side effect. Can you believe that the ‘new’ puppy I shared with you is 8 months old tomorrow???
As if we’ve all hated Ellie for THAT long

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if we’ve all hated Ellie for THAT long
God, I was led to her by my ex best friend - think I told you that at the beginning of lockdown, my pal kept sending me tit from Beeeeeeba and begging me to watch it. Told me about the chip, Bill Gates etc. I watched one of Beeeba’s vids for about 3 minutes and dismissed it as complete horse tit. From there I found Liey and Wanky and all the rest of the plebs. But of course, found you lot which made me feel that I wasn’t the only one who wanted to stab them all between the eyes with a pitch fork.

Gorgeous boy, we've not shared doggy pics for a while, here's our big soft boy
Ooooo - Shar Pei? Beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Julie is trying to convince us she’s fine when this babbling shite tells us otherwise. New life with all her imaginary friends on FB and insta. Meltdown pending. God she waffles. What a twit.
I see this type of behaviour with my brother, he's isolated and hardly anyone interacts with his posts on social media even the ones not related to covid etc. He's either blocked or had been blocked by so many of his friends and he always seems so be so deep into social media he's obsessed with it and all he talks about.

His latest posts are like "I'm done with you all good luck". Except he's done this before, he's given up on all us steeple before but he can't help but come back to wake us up.

It's so sad to see such isolated people, they're clearly looking for something but they're barking up the wrong tree in conspiracy forests.

I see this type of behaviour with my brother, he's isolated and hardly anyone interacts with his posts on social media even the ones not related to covid etc. He's either blocked or had been blocked by so many of his friends and he always seems so be so deep into social media he's obsessed with it and all he talks about.

His latest posts are like "I'm done with you all good luck". Except he's done this before, he's given up on all us steeple before but he can't help but come back to wake us up.

It's so sad to see such isolated people, they're clearly looking for something but they're barking up the wrong tree in conspiracy forests.
this is it, the same few people comment on their posts and them back. I desperately want to explain why they are wrong but I know from past experience, it’s pointless

Andrew Pollard Director of Oxford Vaccine speaking eloquently on Andrew Marr this morning. Defo worth a watch. Also have Ash and Ollyg been kicked off IG?? Can’t find them to boil my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah her! I remember now she was showing a certificate of how she made a difference and was whinging about it etc
Late to the party because- working 13 hour days for the NHS in an actual hospital.
I’d just like to point out that Louise Hampton worked in a CALL CENTRE linked to the NHS, not for the NHS itself. She had no business speculating (& it would’ve been pure speculation on her part) how busy hospitals were, given that she never actually stepped foot in one.

Sorry to be a pedant on a Sunday morning, but it riles me when I see that dopey bint being referred to as a ‘healthcare worker’. She’s not fit to empty the bins in an NHS establishment.

Anyway, as you were.
Here’s a photo of my dog.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Late to the party because- working 13 hour days for the NHS in an actual hospital.
I’d just like to point out that Louise Hampton worked in a CALL CENTRE linked to the NHS, not for the NHS itself. She had no business speculating (& it would’ve been pure speculation on her part) how busy hospitals were, given that she never actually stepped foot in one.

Sorry to be a pedant on a Sunday morning, but it riles me when I see that dopey bint being referred to as a ‘healthcare worker’. She’s not fit to empty the bins in an NHS establishment.

Anyway, as you were.
Here’s a photo of my dog.
I bloody love that your dog matches your bedding!! 😂😂😂😂😂

This has fucked me off. Their parents shouldn’t be bleeping proud of them. They should be grabbing them by the scruff of their bollocks and lamping each and every one.

If she said she was proud of one of my children, I’d wonder what kind of a bleep job I’d done of bringing them up.

duck off Liey. You’re a bleep.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.