Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Kayleigh just duck OFF.
So big, so cool, so quirky! It's actually sad that they are so irrelevant in every way that this is what they chose to get noticed! Absolutely nothing else to offer society at all, so decide to appeal to the contrarians and deluded for likes! Awwwwww uwu

Reactions: 5
Like duck this happened. And anyway I thought they were all boycotting Tesco’s after the vaccine passport Santa advert 🙄

View attachment 896775

Haha posted at the same time.
She first boycotted Tesco at the beginning of the pandemic when they enforced mask wearing. Her argument was that if everyone kept going with it then they would lose so much money that they would be forced to rescind their mask policy (awkward how that turned out).
Over the last 18 months Ellie has consistently virtue signaled about supporting small businesses and yet continues to shop at Tescos (presumably for Cocopops).
Shes put up pictures of her shopping in Tescos (buying smoothies), arguing with Managers (and winning of course), and now this.

Its also worth noting that she has confirmed she is exempt (during her brief professional car crash with Mr Fry), so she is deliberately lying to prove a point, when I imagine if she was refused entry (on the unlikely assumption that her story is true) then she would cry blue murder about being discriminated against (also worth keeping hold of this is case she does complain in the future).

Poor show Eloise, both for having a lack of integrity and being a consumer sheep.

Reactions: 10
On things that didn't happen today......

68E85FD5-0E79-4226-B5CE-9FF0513F2671.png
I think this was posted here a while back but it reminded me of this article.

I guess that's the level of debate we can expect of Ellie. Remember when she challenged anyone who wanted to debate her but then decided not to. She doesn't stand for any debating in her comments so she's reduced to having imaginary debates in her head. "A discussion on the efficacy of masks and the legality mandating the wearing of masks in a pandemic" with Dr. Prof. Ellie Grey Esq. BSc BA BCL Dphil MA MSc PhD DSc and the security guard who was on this morning at Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this was posted here a while back but it reminded me of this article.

I guess that's the level of debate we can expect of Ellie. Remember when she challenged anyone who wanted to debate her but then decided not to. She doesn't stand for any debating in her comments so she's reduced to having imaginary debates in her head. "A discussion on the efficacy of masks and the legality mandating the wearing of masks in a pandemic" with Dr. Prof. Ellie Grey Esq. BSc BA BCL Dphil MA MSc PhD DSc and the security guard who was on this morning at Tesco.
She really is a Karen, even got the hair and jacket!!

Reactions: 6
And we are offf…. Oik etc if you would like to inbox the page, if I can verify your accounts as you then I would love to have you on board as Admin as it got a bit much last time.
On it. Can’t find it though??

I suspect she waltzed into Tesco in her Miami Vice jacket and they just ignored her.
She’s such a bleep isn’t she. We’ve had loads of people in the office and shop today - not a single wanker, no silly lanyard, no arguments, just sensible folk. Ernie, get fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Typical troofer comes on here with a load of bollocks & backs it up with duck all.
I’ve been waiting for the good old “do your own research” or “if you don’t know by now you’re too far gone” 😴😴

Reactions: 7
MI5 must have you under surveillance..

Kriepy dee is Ellies best (only) friend. He has a lot of aliases.
yeah that or bill gates or something. Probs cause I’m vaccinated and magnetic so the 5g signal from any insta is magnified and also the two (soon to be three) tracking chips in my veins altert ‘them’ when I login.

Also I have an iPhone so Apple must be tracking me.
it’s wild out there. Wild I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.