Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting truther fatigue. Honestly they are exhausting. No wonder all of their nerves are shot.
Gonna have a few days away from it all, having fun with my actual friends and fam. If anything major happens that needs reposting, pls will someone message the insta page as I’ll get a notification for that xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m getting truther fatigue. Honestly they are exhausting. No wonder all of their nerves are shot.
Gonna have a few days away from it all, having fun with my actual friends and fam. If anything major happens that needs reposting, pls will someone message the insta page as I’ll get a notification for that xxx
Hope you have a lovely time. You do so much for all of us and protecting others from Ellie. It really is appreciated. Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness I can’t believe this girl has a thread!! I can’t read all the threads but she used to live in my town and I have some stories of her!!
Also and I wish I could say how I know, (and I’m not telling anyone with half a brain cell) something they don’t know. She has never ever had cancer

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness I can’t believe this girl has a thread!! I can’t read all the threads but she used to live in my town and I have some stories of her!!
Also and I wish I could say how I know, (and I’m not telling anyone with half a brain cell) something they don’t know. She has never ever had cancer
Ooo tell us your tales! Love it when we get a hometown connection 🤣 And no, nobody here is under any illusion that she has or ever had cancer. Shes just a scrounging opportunist who thrives on attention!

Reactions: 7
Welcome, her cousin and her kids Dans gf have also been in touch x

Reactions: 4
So, has Exposing _ Nothing had his latest IG page removed? Oh and Stew the Whatever...he appears to have changed his entire page to travel and family photos. No doubt because of all the stuff he posted regarding Lee Rigby etc was reported for terrorism?

Ooo tell us your tales! Love it when we get a hometown connection 🤣 And no, nobody here is under any illusion that she has or ever had cancer. Shes just a scrounging opportunist who thrives on attention!
Oh yes! Do tell!

Reactions: 2
SO, the first time I became aware of her was 7 years ago when a man called Kieron Knowlden went missing in a nearby town to me and the town she lived in. Kieron was well known & they were a well known family and his story got HUGE coverage particularly on social media. There were huge threads on Facebook particularly. It wasn’t long after his disappearance that she piped up in the threads and became a constant name. She was called Ellie morphett then. She claimed she was a psychic and was giving huge posts of graphic detail of what had happened to him, she got the family on side she convinced them of this story that he had been abducted by a gang and was being kept in a barn at nearby country park. She hindered the investigation. She manipulated everything and ended up in the heart of the situation depsite being a stranger to them. She was visiting sites getting people out searching random places all manor of hours. I was watching this unfold and just knew she was either barking Mad or an evil narcissist. Or both. After a few weeks he was found. Poor guy had fallen in the river after a few too many bevvys right behind the club he had left. Then she vanished.
She’s popped up over the years particularly on the local selling pages asking for admin work part time. Specifically stating she has no qualifications but she is a hard worker.

my husband also went to school with Sam her ex husband and when they got together he said people talked about her being ‘abusive’ - stopping him seeing friends family, working him like a dog etc…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
and the other reason I remember her was there wasn’t a week that went by where the two of them, her and ex husband where on the selling sites either looking for a new landlord or a new car, or car swap. Every week posting huge lists of ‘wanted’ items and selling prams or wanting pram swaps. It was constant. Constant. And she always ended up arguing in the comments. Every item she’d say interested and then thered be a big sob story why she can’t collect but she wants it and she’d mess people around. It’s hard to explain but it was deranged behaviour

SO, the first time I became aware of her was 7 years ago when a man called Kieron Knowlden went missing in a nearby town to me and the town she lived in. Kieron was well known & they were a well known family and his story got HUGE coverage particularly on social media. There were huge threads on Facebook particularly. It wasn’t long after his disappearance that she piped up in the threads and became a constant name. She was called Ellie morphett then. She claimed she was a psychic and was giving huge posts of graphic detail of what had happened to him, she got the family on side she convinced them of this story that he had been abducted by a gang and was being kept in a barn at nearby country park. She hindered the investigation. She manipulated everything and ended up in the heart of the situation depsite being a stranger to them. She was visiting sites getting people out searching random places all manor of hours. I was watching this unfold and just knew she was either barking Mad or an evil narcissist. Or both. After a few weeks he was found. Poor guy had fallen in the river after a few too many bevvys right behind the club he had left. Then she vanished.
She’s popped up over the years particularly on the local selling pages asking for admin work part time. Specifically stating she has no qualifications but she is a hard worker.

my husband also went to school with Sam her ex husband and when they got together he said people talked about her being ‘abusive’ - stopping him seeing friends family, working him like a dog etc…
No offence, I’m always cautious about anything I read and have no reason to doubt a word you say, but if that’s true that’s seriously fucked up…

So, has Exposing _ Nothing had his latest IG page removed? Oh and Stew the Whatever...he appears to have changed his entire page to travel and family photos. No doubt because of all the stuff he posted regarding Lee Rigby etc was reported for terrorism?

Oh yes! Do tell!
Exposing duck all is still there 4.0 it is now & Stew the wankerer does that so he doesn’t get thrown off of IG but I think he did upset a lot of people with them posts he said he was going to mainly be on the cesspit that is telegram now. They’re all gradually disappearing which is a gone thing.

and the other reason I remember her was there wasn’t a week that went by where the two of them, her and ex husband where on the selling sites either looking for a new landlord or a new car, or car swap. Every week posting huge lists of ‘wanted’ items and selling prams or wanting pram swaps. It was constant. Constant. And she always ended up arguing in the comments. Every item she’d say interested and then thered be a big sob story why she can’t collect but she wants it and she’d mess people around. It’s hard to explain but it was deranged behaviour
Didn’t she also run a local scam over her alleged cancer, you know much about that?

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen those posts - biiiig lists of things they want or cars to sell.

Reactions: 1
No offence, I’m always cautious about anything I read and have no reason to doubt a word you say, but if that’s true that’s seriously fucked up…
Hand on heart true as true can be. That’s why I’d never forget her. I could possibly find the proof if I dug far back enough

I’ve seen those posts - biiiig lists of things they want or cars to sell.
Yes and it was constant wasn’t it. But she posted from Sam’s account a lot of the time

She isnt named...but it matches
I didn’t know this was written about, But yes this is her. I just remembered it from the Facebook threads. It was a wild goosechade because first she said he was tied up in a barn near hayesden country park and gave the family hope he was alive. His girlfriend was pregnant he had a huge family. It was very distressing for them. Then she said he was at wharf locks. And he was actually found in that river but it was a safe bet that’s what had happened. Wish I could remember more because it got really out of hand

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.