Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quick summary...

Ellie reappeared after being absent on social media accounts under her OWN name for a while...conveniently at the same time as she has started buying supplements from a company that provides them as 'white label' that she intends to sell.

The ex's GF contacted the IG account that exposes EG (@originalelliegrey for anyone new) and "allegedly" outed Ellie as not having cancer (out of respect for the other side of this family the IG messages have not been posted), but quickly went back and hesitated to comment one way or another...probably took the same length of time as it would for someone to be reading here and then contacting them to create problems.

She's still sharing all the misinformation about cancer. There's probably more too, I am just trying to do this quickly off the top of my head.

The rest of them are just as despicable as always. Julie seems to be losing it and does seem on a bit of a spiral and clearly is getting a hard time from those close to her. Exposing_nothing is still exposing nothing, had another account shut down, but continues to appear chatting crap. LB actually asked someone who had real Hodgkin's Lymphoma if they manifested it...however, as much as I was disgusted it seems as though the interviewee and his partner are part of the same troofer group so...
Remecee is still hanging about outside schools and talking to kids in his DMs (oh the irony when most of this lot started out with the idea that COVID was all a cover up for the elite and grooming...not a good look for them!).

They have finally made MSM though! You know the organisations they don't trust but get upset over them not mentioning their protests and sharing their photos (of old Brexit protests...), well you'd think they'd be happy there message was finally being seen on TV news and in the big papers, even making the Last Leg, etc. Oh no, they made MSM to be mocked after 'serving' Colchester Hospital with meaningless papers while banging on about a non-legally enforceable Nuremberg Code.

Screenshot_20211027-160244_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 7
Ellie’s latest post about her sealing a multi million pound deal nearly made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Pure narcissism disguised as ….. I don’t even know…. it’s just flat out narcissism. There’s no point to it. Oh she mentioned the law of attraction? which is a literal load of bullshit….. “I’ve got cancer” - “oh that’s because you think negatively and probably brought it on yourself and didn’t have a vision board hun!!” 🙄🙄

There’s nothing wrong with positive thinking and looking on the bright side and it probably does have benefits sure….. but the whole law of attraction is just toxic positivity tit at its finest. At least she’s apparently working….it’s such a big deal that she has to announce it to the world! Most adults work with millions of pounds in their jobs these days…

Reactions: 6
Ellie’s latest post about her sealing a multi million pound deal nearly made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Pure narcissism disguised as ….. I don’t even know…. it’s just flat out narcissism. There’s no point to it. Oh she mentioned the law of attraction? which is a literal load of bullshit….. “I’ve got cancer” - “oh that’s because you think negatively and probably brought it on yourself and didn’t have a vision board hun!!” 🙄🙄

There’s nothing wrong with positive thinking and looking on the bright side and it probably does have benefits sure….. but the whole law of attraction is just toxic positivity tit at its finest. At least she’s apparently working….it’s such a big deal that she has to announce it to the world! Most adults work with millions of pounds in their jobs these days…
What deal has she made?

Reactions: 1
No details on the "deal" that she said she closed. There's a Spanish rail company that's talking about offering competition on the channel tunnel, maybe she takes a train to work and counts that as being responsible for the deal?

Screenshot_20211027-193518_Instander.jpg

For someone living "the natural life" how on earth can someone look so artificial?
naturellieholistic-27102021-0001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No details on the "deal" that she said she closed. There's a Spanish rail company that's talking about offering competition on the channel tunnel, maybe she takes a train to work and counts that as being responsible for the deal?

View attachment 831926

For someone living "the natural life" how on earth can someone look so artificial?
View attachment 831909
She is looking like Don Johnson in Miami Vice. Maybe she was part of a multi-million dollar cocaine sting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or the lovechild product of a tryst between her Grandma and Don Johnson. Needs moar orange 🤣 she’s either just come back from Miami or has a sunbed in the room her children used to reside in, either way that’s a strong look for nearly November 🍊
Can’t wait to hear more business tips from Ellie Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’ve honestly NEVER in all my years come across anyone so narcissistic. She needs help.

I’ve honestly NEVER in all my years come across anyone so narcissistic. She needs help.
Also thought you were a trained lawyer, scientist and signed songwriter Ellie. Haven’t you also got cancer too? How do you fit it all in

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Who would have thought the price of breast milk and shower flapshots would go through the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ALSO. I don’t know many B2B sales people that aren’t on LinkedIn. Which begs the question what name is she using….

Reactions: 3

Also thought you were a trained lawyer, scientist and signed songwriter Ellie. Haven’t you also got cancer too? How do you fit it all in
She is so full of tit. I dont believe a word that comes out her mouth.

So that’s going to all be a load of rubbish .. she probably bought the biscuits in to a big meeting and decided it would make for a great new lie 🙄 she’s supposedly at the end of life according to her posts on the Facebook pages now she’s the next wolf of Wall Street 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she’s working for her dads dodgy PI company, who else would give her a job where she can spend the day on Instagram.

So that’s going to all be a load of rubbish .. she probably bought the biscuits in to a big meeting and decided it would make for a great new lie 🙄 she’s supposedly at the end of life according to her posts on the Facebook pages now she’s the next wolf of Wall Street 🤣🤣
It reeeeks of bullshit.
I did always think from all of the collective Ellie screenshots that she had a very different persona on Instagram compared to Facebook.
Since I can’t follow on either, can we have some screenshots?!…..

What a load a crap, there is no way that she has been doing a job for 5 minutes and next she's closing a multi million pound deal. I've never heard anything so ridiculous before. I'm not even convinced she's got a job and if she does then I'm sure it's an office junior and not the main person responsible for finalising big deals. She's just ridiculous!!! Anyone who believes this bollocks needs their head testing!!

What a load a crap, there is no way that she has been doing a job for 5 minutes and next she's closing a multi million pound deal. I've never heard anything so ridiculous before. I'm not even convinced she's got a job and if she does then I'm sure it's an office junior and not the main person responsible for finalising big deals. She's just ridiculous!!! Anyone who believes this bollocks needs their head testing!!
She did a deal with Piers Corbyn in his favourite currency…. Monopoly money.

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping bleep. Soft in the head.

Well, today I was on an interview panel. We were interviewing clinical trial managers for multiple sites globally.

So, once the decision was made, can I claim that I’m responsible for the sign off on a position, which will mean global recognition for the sponsors. I could claim that, couldn’t I? Could I duck.

She's doing a live thing, masks are the cause of all the deaths (bacterial meningitis) FFS insufferable waste space.

View attachment 831926

View attachment 831909
Is she going as Martin Kemp for Halloween? Because thats what she looks like there.

• Haha
She must be very discontent and dissatisfied with herself to have this need to constantly reinvent herself. Elton John has morphed into Doctor Liey has morphed info Ranulph Fiennes has morphed into Donald Trump…she’s incredible really. As in not credible. Not credible at all, Liey. She’s such a tit, such a fantasist. Who does she thinks believes this tit??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.