Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Might not mean much but as a POC if there’s anyone white people here ( sorry if I phrased that wrong ) I want to say thank you so much for sticking up for us and the other minority groups insulted. It acc means so much knowing I’m not alone. I feel like people like Ell n that don’t realise how hurtful their words can hurt. It might not directly impact me rn but low-key in my head I’m questioning people n influencers cause I use to love her videos and now knowing she basiclsly hated me is weird. So thanks for doing wat u can and acc bringing light to this. Whether it’s cause u dislike Ell or genuinely feel passionate about BLM n other causes but thank you. Sorry for to derail the thread xx

• Heart
Reactions: 383

riahewt37388382

to whoever said when is the apology video ....
my guess is on the 7th xxx
BECAUSE saint SEVEN swift
and the number 7 is everywhere and angel numbers are elle’s vibe xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 170

bunnyboo

VIP Member
In preparation for any apology attempts.. I bring you:

✨ Elle Darby Apology video bingo ✨

1. A hand coming off the camera to make it look raw and emotional
  2. Clearing the Hector and Herbie out of the room in an attempt to garner more sympathy
  3. Elle's 'No make-up' make-up look
  4. Con staring off into the distance trying to muster a remorseful look
  5. Elle taking ages to speak at beginning of video, sighing dramatically etc
  6. Taking a moment to wipe tears before speaking
  7. Elle starts weeping at any mention of Saint ("he doesn't deserve any of this")
  8. Con getting hostile when mentioning 'allegations', 'trolls' and 'haters'
  9. Elle mentions how tough life is without her mum
  10. Any mention of a break from "all socials" so they can focus on themselves (lol)
  11. Glossing over shitty instagram story apology ("we were just is SUCH shock weren't we Con?!")
  12. Elle explains she was having a rough time before any of this happened
  13. Exaggerated claims about trolls sending 'vile abuse' to their family members
  14. Suspicious cases of memory-loss or dissociation from self ("that person doesn't even seem like me anymore")
  15. Jump cut because Elle has to tend to Saint ("this has been SOOOO hard on him")
  16. Mentioning losing sponsors isn't as important as losing the respect of the "angelssss"
  17. A vague description of how they are educating themselves on [insert diverse topic here]
  18. "We were so young", "it was a different time" downplaying evidence using age/time-periods
  19. "We have learnt SO much from the angels who took the time to reach out to us and explain why they were hurt"
  20. "Remember that we're just human too" vague-baiting that they will have a mental health crisis if people don't back off
  21. Any mentions of speaking with "the team on how we can do better"
  22. "Hopefully you'll remain on this journey with us" ending indicating that growth is ALWAYS possible
Bonus: If they do all this, but don't actually apologise for anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 170

Glowupp11

The only person losing their job from this scandal is me after constantly checking this thread instead of WFH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 154

Busybeepea

Man. Just sat here reflecting on who I was 10 years ago. Worst thing I ever did at 15 was fart into a smartie tube and ask my brother to smell it because the sweets smelt funny.

al take that any day over being Elle Darbs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 147

Kvalenti

Why am I sitting here worrying about her mental health... I mean yeah it's self inflicted but I really do hope she has the right support network, she is gonna need it. Her world is literally crashing down around her, some of this doesn't sit right with me

• Heart
Reactions: 139

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I know we keep mentioning follower count.. but Miss Darby has now lost 30,000 Instagram followers! That’s 30,000 people that saw through the bullshit and that is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 135

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE 36 SHARED IMAGES BETWEEN CONMAN & THE AMERICAN NANNY 😩😩😩🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Chocogossiper

Really might be controversial but hate how we’re forced to start worrying about their mental health, which granted is important and any other circumstances I would care. But if they were genuinely sorry they would of made it quite clear and we wouldn’t have a million threads a minute. Them being established influencers I would expect them to clearly communicate an apology not a half assed statement.
Having to worry about someone’s reaction/self harm is the ultimate form of gaslighting. It’s like someone saying to their partner “i will kill my self if you break up with me”, their partner can’t do anything but accept the bullshit because their scared of suicide which seems to be a new and upcoming thing when an influencer fucks up.
People aren’t just mad, they are deeply upset and hurt that they are hated/discrimated against because of the way they talk/look - things we can’t even control btw - in a country they call home. She literally said I hate polish and Indians (and all the other shit she said) for zero reason, about time ppl like her are held accountable. We shouldn’t be gaslit because mental health appears to now be a tool in avoiding taking accountability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Lucyjjjjj

i cant keep up with all this! I live nearby so i will walk by to see whats going down. maybe conman has been kicked out - ill send updates tomorro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Busybeepea

Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
Are you ok?

Have you been sniffing my smartie tube ?

• Haha
Reactions: 112