Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisces12

Sick of people saying “it was a decade ago” “she was young” etc.

So many bad things have been said and done throughout history, do we just do the same with those things then? Do they expect people to respond “aw ok el hun, it doesn’t align with who you are today that’s fine, forgiven and forgotten, carry on making your vids x”
It's even worse for Connor who is a vampire and is literally hundreds of years old, he should know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!

• Wow
Reactions: 78

Nurseypops

Honest question here....what do people find interesting in watching these people?
I watched 20 seconds of the above YouTube video and I was bored shitless. I don't know the girl so why am I bothered about her life?!
Also her clothing line is bloody awful.
I'm not digging at people I genuinely don't get why people watched her?!
Is this why everyone's mental health is at an all time low...because you are watching the picture perfect family and wanting their life?! Which is clearly not so picture perfect and they've had thousands of people fooled for years!
Influencers are dangerous in my opinion....stop following them...instead of watching them ring your own friends for a chat, go and meet them for a coffee, walk your dog.....do something else!
It's all fake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Still howling at “if her brain was developed” the receipts suggest things were said at 16/17 and 19 years old!!!!! If a person is developed enough at those ages to sit GCSES, A-LEVELS and be part way through a degree let’s say 🤷‍♀️ YOU SURE AS HELL SHOULD KNOW HOW NOT TO BE A RACIST! These people defending her are acting as though she was a feckin toddler! WAKE 👏 UP 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Smooch11

wfh tomorrow. if my manager is reading this, I will definitely be doing work and not reading this thread all day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

brows3r10

wuuut? I must have missed this.
Please elaborate, can’t see it in the wiki.
When Saint was first born, someone came onto Tattle and said their Nan had approached Elle and Connor in the street and they told her the baby’s name was Zachary 🤣🤣 which it obviously wasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Title thanks to this tattler vv
And also: WE DON'T CARE WHO UNFOLLOWED and READ THE WIKI
Thank you for saying this about the unfollowing, I got bored of reading the threads thanks to every other comment being "[influencer I've never heard of] unfollowed".

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I don’t know if I’m just a sensitive soul currently but I’m literally sat here sobbing thinking about all the POC and minorities that have been hurt by this stuff. And how fucking awful and painful it must be to them to see all the whyte fiat 500 girls defending her still.
I know lots of people were heartbroken about Mog and her animal abuse tweets but christ I hope we’re all heartbroken for these poor human beings Elle has such hatred for. Everyone is now concerned for Elle and her mental wellbeing but I send all my hope and well wishes to her poor followers directly affected by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Apart from the fact that james and carys should now be cutting ties with Elle in support of the followers that pay their bills and mortgage, it has fuck all to do with them. Does not surprise me though that they’re making it about them by releasing statements when they have no reason to. Typical james and carys, they’re absolute morons

• Haha
Reactions: 74