Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t like to bring her mom into this situation at all but does anyone know when her mom started getting ill/was diagnosed? i only ask because i feel like if Elle were to make an apology video of some sort, it would be very predictable for her to go down the route of “i felt that way about the world because my mom was ill and i was so hateful and angry” etc, obviously a bollocks excuse. i’m just wondering what sort of explanation she’ll give, the tweets are so outrageously hateful, more than i’ve ever seen from any other “influencer”, there’s no way she’ll just hold her hands up and say yeah i was a nasty witch and there’s no reason for it. there’s no way she’s not going to address it at some point, maybe not for a few days even a week when it “dies down” (not that it should!) but i really think the severity of this could ruin her online career. any brand that continues to collab with her from now on will earn a bad name for themselves. bet that hotel owner from a few years ago is having a right laugh!

TW: Cancer

I was scrolling down her IG an hour ago and saw this, this might give you somewhat of a timeline concerning her tweets.

This isn't for sympathy or any of that, she and her racist partner are vile.

Screenshot_20220103-215447_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
i cant keep up with all this! I live nearby so i will walk by to see whats going down. maybe conman has been kicked out - ill send updates tomorro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Tbh I would be quite cross if she says about her mental health. Did she speak about her mental health at all BEFORE this all came out? If no, then sorry it’s not an excuse she can use.

What about the mental health of the groups she has offended!? That put up with this tit most of their lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She will deff use mental health as an excuse and maybe even an "I was uneducated" approach and saying how she knew no better. Wonder why shes no friends
if Elle says she was “uneducated” she’ll need to also stop saying she went to a really good private school because clearly not good enough. crime daddy might need to get a refund on that tuition!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I wonder if this will strengthen her relationship with Dracula or have quite the opposite effect? I literally can't imagine them getting married next year if they have nowhere to post about it for clout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly don't think she can come back from this. Does anyone think she can?

Reactions: 23
Read the wiki.
I never knew of Elle until I came aross the thread as things kicked off on #39 & have been watching closely since!

Is it Elle as in Elle magazine or Ellie?
& who is Suzuki?

Elle reminds me a little of Aisleyne (Big Brother 2006)

I do not wish harm to this young girl however the multiple vicious tweets cannot be excused whatsoever.
Ellie said like belly.
Suzuki Swift the car.
Ellie can’t have been paying much attention in school when she gave her son the initials SS.
Unless 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why have Elle and Con never deleted those tweets? Did they just forget they existed? Of course that’s possible because it was a while ago but even me who barely puts anything online, is definitely not an influencer has gone back and deleted cringe stuff from when I was a teen in case it resurfaced 😅 and I’m just talking about ridiculous stuff not racist tweets!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe they received death threats
I’ve only seen people calling them out
why would anybody give death threats to carys and James
I think they read here and are getting themselves far to invloved when all they need to really do is unfollow them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I wonder how nan is doing and if she’s unfollowed elle. I haven’t seen the poor woman since the zachary incident

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Elle darby was living a very happy little life at the times of those tweets. All her other ones are joking with friends etc. she had a very privileged upbringing. They are filled with hate, directed at different members of society. What about Connor? What’s his excuse.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.