Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she still 746k followers says it all. This will merely be a blip in the road for her. She'll lie low for a couple for months and then be back to "influencing" and working with fairly well.kniwn brands. This actually makes me sick, as a person of colour I find her tweets sickening and I would bet money on the fact that she probably still thinks and feels that way. 🤬
The Ingham family never stopped vlogging either after the scandal but their brand was still mortally wounded. She’ll be able to “come back” no doubt, but Gleam may drop her and she may never get as big as she was going to.
People do remember and brands have other choices, and will choose to go in a direction that doesn’t get them angry DMs and loses them business.
Nobody will work with the Inghams now, so the scandal stink does linger.

Reactions: 20
Honest question here....what do people find interesting in watching these people?
I watched 20 seconds of the above YouTube video and I was bored shitless. I don't know the girl so why am I bothered about her life?!
Also her clothing line is bloody awful.
I'm not digging at people I genuinely don't get why people watched her?!
Is this why everyone's mental health is at an all time low...because you are watching the picture perfect family and wanting their life?! Which is clearly not so picture perfect and they've had thousands of people fooled for years!
Influencers are dangerous in my opinion....stop following them...instead of watching them ring your own friends for a chat, go and meet them for a coffee, walk your dog.....do something else!
It's all fake!
Absolutely baffling isn’t it!

Reactions: 5
I can’t help thinking people are only unfollowing to make them self look good. For example in the style unfollowed as a brand but the owner didn’t bother. He reads tattle so he defo is aware, he bangs on and on about people calling him things on tattle so it can come across a bit snide to only unfollow from business

Reactions: 21
The only person losing their job from this scandal is me after constantly checking this thread instead of WFH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 154
It’s very amusing to see which influencers only spoke out during BLM in 2020 because they were being watched by the world. Now racism occurs in their community and they fail to acknowledge them at all and suddenly it’s not a societal issue but a personal issue for the influencer to deal with. Performative activism at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The Ingham family never stopped vlogging either after the scandal but their brand was still mortally wounded. She’ll be able to “come back” no doubt, but Gleam may drop her and she may never get as big as she was going to.
People do remember and brands have other choices, and will choose to go in a direction that doesn’t get them angry DMs and loses them business.
Nobody will work with the Inghams now, so the scandal stink does linger.
Fingers crossed it does. These racist influencers make my blood boil. Mrsrmeldrum was another one who never apologised for the racist remarks made in a YT video but it now back to getting paid Ads!!

Reactions: 6
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!
Pls update us later on the way back from work angle x x

Reactions: 6
Absolutely baffling isn’t it!
I always think I’m the wrong age to “get” influencers. I can’t watch somebody else’s shopping haul or GRWM with a straight face. I only really watch make up tutorials and even those need to keep the “Hey guyssss” to a minimum ( that’s why I like Lisa Eldridge’s).
I think it all hinges on believing what you see and I’ve been around long enough to spot a sales pitch, no matter how many layers of “I’m just like you” it’s disguised under.
Influencers are sales people. They’re not our friends, we’re their target consumers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For those that do care.. some influencers who have unfollowed:

Ellie Polly
Naomi Ria
Charlotte Louise Taylor

I also like the post of who have unfollowed (if they’ve actually unfollowed that is 🙄) as it shows which influencers have good morals

Reactions: 23
Can this thread not be like reporting on minor things like kate Elizabeth said this. Or her every word. Or who u followed who. This doesn’t end here. She needs her tick removed she needs future brand deals dissolved. She needs her page taken down. Etc Idc wat Tory kate said
I’m enjoying the racists baiting themselves out too much to not watch who’s unfollowing

Reactions: 9
Hi trolls! I don’t know if any of you have heard of the most amazing famous MUA that’s from Liverpool but not actually from Liverpool. Due to Elles tweets someone went digging….Kate hayes has previously said racist things which appears to of just been brushed under the carpet. 🤯

Anyway this lovely troll found lots of racist and homophobic tweets. Kates head has fallen off and she’s started outing ‘trolls’ (it’s not the first time, she went to a pregnant girls house whilst pregnant with her manifested bespoke). Brands have been contacted one of which is home bargains 🤣 they have pretty much said it wasn’t her as the account no longer exists 🤬.

We could use your skills 💜 her link is, https://tattle.life/threads/katie-h...having-a-wild-trite.25932/page-4#post-7762893
I stopped following Kate & her thread , she got that on my nerves. That woman is seriously unhinged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very amusing to see which influencers only spoke out during BLM in 2020 because they were being watched by the world. Now racism occurs in their community and they fail to acknowledge them at all and suddenly it’s not a societal issue but a personal issue for the influencer to deal with. Performative activism at its finest.
I dont know why are you surprised. People are bad. 80% of them only doing things if it does a favor for them, if it is big enough, make more money and so on. If it a genuine good thing for free they dont give a tit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.