Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to whoever said when is the apology video ....
my guess is on the 7th xxx
BECAUSE saint SEVEN swift
and the number 7 is everywhere and angel numbers are elle’s vibe xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 170
Hey Angles, Sozzie got possessed by an evil spirit when I was 15 so I’m not accountable AT ALL! i really am the lovely lovely person I pretend to be!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Title thanks to this tattler vv
And also: WE DON'T CARE WHO UNFOLLOWED and READ THE WIKI
Thank you for saying this about the unfollowing, I got bored of reading the threads thanks to every other comment being "[influencer I've never heard of] unfollowed".

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I feel like they have been silent for too long, or am I wrong? I feel like they should have said something more, even to say the word sorry?

I think they will post tomorrow or Wednesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
wonder what Elle thinks of carys and James making a statement, I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their house right now :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Recap

• Connor’s phone number was on facebook and is now taken down but was the same number a girl claimed she had spoken too
• Carys and James have posted a statement
• James posted another statement saying they are receiving death threats
• no one knows when an actual apology will be
• elle carbs is still a racist x
• someone claimed their ex partner in trowbridge exchanged explicit pics with him
• elle, connor, angelle etc insta accounts are follower declining by the hour
• elle has deleted twitter and tiktok
• elle and connors posts on insta are limited so no one can call her out for her bullshit
• people have now taken to youtube to roast elle and connor
• people aren’t surprised her sister hasn’t commented
• brands and influencers such as anastasia, gymshark etc have unfollowed elle
• carby is probably shitting bricks about how she will leave the house to get choccy digestives x

• Haha
Reactions: 96
James’ second story is still as clear as mud as to whether they are remaining friends with each other or not

• Haha
Reactions: 82
wonder what Elle thinks of carys and James making a statement, I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their house right now :rolleyes:
She’s furious I bet. Elle and Carys have always been in sort of a competition with eachother in my eyes, like they always have to one up/do better than the other, it seems like such a fake friendship to me! But yes I’d love to see what she’s saying right now eeek 🤣

Reactions: 39
🚨🚨🚨 USEFUL LINKS 🚨🚨🚨

WIKI - PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL OF THE TEA ☕ AND ALL OF THE SCREENSHOTS COLLATED SO FAR:

PREVIOUS THREADS - PLEASE REFER TO THREAD 39, ROUGHLY PAGE 12 MAYBE FOR CHEATING TEA ☕:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know we keep mentioning follower count.. but Miss Darby has now lost 30,000 Instagram followers! That’s 30,000 people that saw through the bullshit and that is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 135
Ok so you know how earlier someone found angelle collection reviews that Elle had put on trust pilot? The rest are allllll negative except a new one that’s positive from a profile ‘LJ’ Lucy Jessica??? 😂no joke they’re the only two positive reviews how funny

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.