Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is everyone thinking of Eltoriaā€™s video? I was gobsmacked she made one and have just finished watching it.

I support anyone making a stand against these horrific views and bringing it to peoples attention. Although I must say I felt some of her comments were very left field & incredibly patronising, away from the facts of the tweets. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Canā€™t help but feel her intentions with this arenā€™t quite right.
I thought her video was fine tbh. Good on her for speaking out when others haven't

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why am I sitting here worrying about her mental health... I mean yeah it's self inflicted but I really do hope she has the right support network, she is gonna need it. Her world is literally crashing down around her, some of this doesn't sit right with me

• Heart
Reactions: 139
So what is everyone thinking of Eltoriaā€™s video? I was gobsmacked she made one and have just finished watching it.

I support anyone making a stand against these horrific views and bringing it to peoples attention. Although I must say I felt some of her comments were very left field & incredibly patronising, away from the facts of the tweets. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Canā€™t help but feel her intentions with this arenā€™t quite right.
I get that people want to get the word out regarding everything thatā€™s happened but I feel videos like that one made are just other influencers cashing in on whatā€™s happened for views and likes!

Reactions: 25
Total respect for James and Carys after posting their statement. Many of Elle and Connorā€™s other ā€œfriendsā€ are in the same influencer position and have stayed silent and remain following. Good on them for unfollowing and putting out the statement.
To hear James say they are receiving death threats is awful.

Reactions: 72

Eltoria does anything for views. Sheā€™s deleted 30 comments calling her out aswell for her own behaviour and own advent calendar scandal.
Iā€™m all for raising awareness etc when someone has done something wrong, but Eltoria just a snake šŸ her video was patronising.

Reactions: 13
Gelikanu has posted this, she has over 300k on TikTok šŸ‘€ The comments mention Elle

Reactions: 24
I know he is out there everywhere already and there is only so much they cam do, but if I was Elle and Con I would be deleting every picture/story/vid with Saint in sharpish!

They are getting a tit ton of attention now and he unfortunately is part of it.

Who knows who is out there doing god knows what!

duck the pair of them but that kid needs protecting!
And yes they should have done it well before now!

And if I was prone to plastering pics of my kids everywhere all the time, I would be starting to think about what would happen if the tit hit the fan for me.
This is proof it can all change in a instant - who are we to put innocents at risk!
If I was a influencer, I would be thinking very hard about potential consequences for my kids!

Elle and Con, if you're reading this (and we know you are), the best thing you can do for your son from now on is to keep his face away from ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FROM NOW ON!!!!

KIDS FIRST ALWAYS!!

I can't even begin to imagine how this will affect his life!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Can we do predictions for the apology video?

Gonna have to pull something big out to maintain her Following
She will make it seem like it was negative influences around her, and blame them. She will use her child and corpse boyfriend to give off the perfect family image, and mention her mum/sister for sympathy...the same people she mocked in her tweets

Reactions: 11
I never knew of Elle until I came aross the thread as things kicked off on #39 & have been watching closely since!

Is it Elle as in Elle magazine or Ellie?
& who is Suzuki?

Elle reminds me a little of Aisleyne (Big Brother 2006)

I do not wish harm to this young girl however the multiple vicious tweets cannot be excused whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
I never knew of Elle until I came aross the thread as things kicked off on #39 & have been watching closely since!

Is it Elle as in Elle magazine or Ellie?
& who is Suzuki?

Elle reminds me a little of Aisleyne (Big Brother 2006)

I do not wish harm to this young girl however the multiple vicious tweets cannot be excused whatsoever.
Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m not sure why people are hating on Carys and James and deaths threats are disgusting. They had nothing to do with Elleā€™s vile behavior in her teens!
I doubt it's true, it will all be part of the 'victim' statement pending.....

Reactions: 2
Can we do predictions for the apology video?

Gonna have to pull something big out to maintain her Following
ā€˜Hi Angels, im devastated, Con was cheating on me and Iā€™ve lost friends and I was already struggling before all this came out and now I donā€™t know what to do. The wedding is off. Stay tuned to see my life as a single mum. Thanks for those that have supported me. I was young and didnā€™t know what I was sayingā€™

something like this?

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.