Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they received death threats
I’ve only seen people calling them out
why would anybody give death threats to carys and James
I think they read here and are getting themselves far to invloved when all they need to really do is unfollow them 🤦🏻‍♀️
TBF there are some right ones on Twitter, I doubt anyone from here would do it but Twitter I’m sure they would. Don’t think it’s fair at all if they have.

Reactions: 1
Man. Just sat here reflecting on who I was 10 years ago. Worst thing I ever did at 15 was fart into a smartie tube and ask my brother to smell it because the sweets smelt funny.

al take that any day over being Elle Darbs.
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if I’m just a sensitive soul currently but I’m literally sat here sobbing thinking about all the POC and minorities that have been hurt by this stuff. And how bleeping awful and painful it must be to them to see all the whyte fiat 500 girls defending her still.
I know lots of people were heartbroken about Mog and her animal abuse tweets but christ I hope we’re all heartbroken for these poor human beings Elle has such hatred for. Everyone is now concerned for Elle and her mental wellbeing but I send all my hope and well wishes to her poor followers directly affected by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I actually think one of the only ways she'd be able to possibly, and I say possibly, win people round again is if she leaves Conman and acknowledges to her followers that racism or indeed cheating isn't acceptable in any form
Instead of a half arsed apology it would be so much better to actually acknowledge ‘yes I did have a hateful and ignorant mindset when I was younger and I do remember being that way. However I have since grown and reflected and educated myself’ rather than ‘I’ve never been like that it does not reflect me I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was saying’. Take some RESPONSIBILITY, admit and own up, face the consequences and apologise to those you have hurt. Do not make excuses.
That’s my opinion anyway- a real apology will get her far better off.

Reactions: 23
I just saw this, I’m so confused about why people need to be following her to see what she says? There’s absolutely no excuse for what she said. I don’t get it, you don’t agree with what happened, but you still want to follow to see what happened?
Makes no sense, I have her in my recent searches to be nosey. You do not need to follow her by any means, that's just a cop out excuse

Reactions: 21
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
Are you ok?

Have you been sniffing my smartie tube ?

• Haha
Reactions: 112
‼ CW - mental health

I imagine management had a hand in orchestrating Carys’ response. The narrative is starting to be manipulated now to benefit Elle. As soon as there’s mention of mental health, she becomes the victim. The victim of a “tsunami of online violence.” Carys’ wording was incredible from a PR point of view.

Carys really changed the course of this by planting the seed of doubt with her “we know what this has lead to in the past.” She has began to shift the blame from Elle being a monster to it being a mass witch hunt. If Elle was to do something extreme in light of what has been discovered, it would be because she is too cowardly to face the consequences of her own actions. God forbid she does do something because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but it is interesting how the mental health card is slowly being included in the conversation now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m not a follower of Elle, just find it crazy watching this all unfold! I’m shocked she has lost so many followers, but in a good way as it shows people are taking a stand against this kind of behaviour, and actually holding influencers accountable.

Hannah Gale had a racism scandal last year and disappeared for a while claiming she was done with influencer life before returning as though nothing had happened a few months later , to be told that wasn’t good enough and then returning AGAIN saying she had done the work to educate herself. That was just a single post from a few years ago containing a slur, nothing like the scale of Elles tweets. She’s back but seems to have had a fall in work, maybe Elle will do something similar?

Influencers everywhere trawling through their past tweets in fear over the last couple of days 😂

Reactions: 20
I’m really surprised she hasn’t turned off her comment section on youtube yet, although she’s probably loving all the attention its getting

Reactions: 10
Logan Paul's apology video came up on my YouTube this morning. It was about 1 minutes something long. Straight to the point, sorry to everyone he offended.

Elle and Cons will be about 15 minutes long, go off on a tangent about irrelevant stuff, she'll borrow Imogenations red eye shadow pallet, mental health will be thrown around like Cons sausage. They will both keep over talking each other for who's the most sorry. The whole family have been receiving death threats etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I just hope poor Katie doesn’t receive any horrible messages, even though she’s absolutely not involved you never know the lengths people will go to and I know people love to DM their friends and relatives to have their say thinking it’ll reach them that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think it should be made very clear that Elle up until the age 13 ( yr9) went to a private school that has international girls. To have those thoughts in your head when you have mixed with people from all over the world is appalling. she’s a spoilt madam, 2011/12 was not the 50s and she was not 5.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Instead of a half arsed apology it would be so much better to actually acknowledge ‘yes I did have a hateful and ignorant mindset when I was younger and I do remember being that way. However I have since grown and reflected and educated myself’ rather than ‘I’ve never been like that it does not reflect me I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was saying’. Take some RESPONSIBILITY, admit and own up, face the consequences and apologise to those you have hurt. Do not make excuses.
That’s my opinion anyway- a real apology will get her far better off.
Dont give her ideas let her come up with it herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.