Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how I’d love to be in that estate group chat
She’s an idiot for even plastering her location all over he internet. She made it so easy for locals to pinpoint her house. She did the same in her old apartment. We all knew where that was. Why would you be so careless. There’s many weirdos around.

Reactions: 23
if he deleted it that's 100% proof he's been up to no good!
To me it looks like it’s been deleted since 2015. But he did have one. If you search @jordey_shore and go and the “latest” tab. You can see all the tweets from his mates etc. Lucy’s in some too

Reactions: 3
I really hope Lucy and the rest of the other sisters are looking after Katie. If she sees everything going on, particularly the old tweets about her it would break her heart
I do wonder if Elle and Katie have spoken about it and what Elle has told her about it all. I assume they have, but it’s an awful situation for Katie to be in, especially if she maybe doesn’t understand completely what’s going on.

Reactions: 15
To me it looks like it’s been deleted since 2015. But he did have one. If you search @jordey_shore and go and the “latest” tab. You can see all the tweets from his mates etc. Lucy’s in some too
Someone @ him in 2019 so his account was still active then

Reactions: 1
I would’ve thought Jordan Lipscombe would’ve been out here defending her people’s being a POC for awhile now…🤔💭
Where u at babes??? 🔭👂🏽🤷🏽‍♀️
Madison Sarah is another one 🙄

Only a POC for the “good bits” I guess…
Coz now it’s convenient to turn ‘that switch’ right off! 😷
Smh I really thought they were a real “one of us” now 🥴✊🏽✌🏽 (And not just in looks 😶) But with the whole BLM (bandwagon) movement they were allllll over!

Reactions: 28
I really hope Lucy and the rest of the other sisters are looking after Katie. If she sees everything going on, particularly the old tweets about her it would break her heart
I really hope so be ways many of us thought the whole sister love thing was ott and fake for the camera and honestly now seeing the kind of person Elle is I feel she is a nasty spiteful cow and those little jokes she makes with Katie I feel and now truthful and Elle way of being rude to her without her understanding

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Gleam are all probably back to the office tomorrow. So I’m sure Elle and Con will be scripted and told what to say and do. The pair clearly can think for themselves after the tit show of apology they put out already.

Reactions: 4
EDITED

connor’s sister just posted this to her ig story

E078E548-77DE-49F9-B74D-7DB50409D30C.jpeg

@flopsymopsy - for some reason i was under the impression ig recorded screenshots! no salt needed lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.