Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds today but m
sounds daft but maybe a lot of folk are still unaware of what's happened ?
Its not daft. We are in the minority of people who know what’s going on. Many people who aren’t that invested won’t have a clue what’s going on! Elle isn’t the only influencer people follow, she’s a drop in the ocean to many people

Reactions: 5
That’s probably more for a tax thing than anything else as they can take dividends if they’re directors
Ahh I see, thanks!

I can't see either brand making much going forward after this scandal - who wants to walk around wearing clothes created by such vile people.

Reactions: 6
It’ll be interesting to see tomorrows developments since everyone will be back in the office etc. I wonder if we’ll get a statement tomorrow? If we do, it’ll just show they’ve enjoyed an extra week holiday before tackling this mountain 🤣

Reactions: 3
Lucy flight has unfollowed. I sent her a message and she read it but didn’t reply x

Reactions: 9
Its not daft. We are in the minority of people who know what’s going on. Many people who aren’t that invested won’t have a clue what’s going on! Elle isn’t the only influencer people follow, she’s a drop in the ocean to many people
I agree with you

Ahh I see, thanks!

I can't see either brand making much going forward after this scandal - who wants to walk around wearing clothes created by such vile people.
Unfortunately there will be a lot of people who won’t know about any of this

Reactions: 3
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE 36 SHARED IMAGES BETWEEN CONMAN & THE AMERICAN NANNY 😩😩😩🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
News also doesn’t travel as well on Instagram as it would on Facebook, Twitter or TikTok! It’s a much slower platform so for her to lose 30k+ followers already is huge.

Reactions: 9
In preparation for any apology attempts.. I bring you:

✨ Elle Darby Apology video bingo ✨

1. A hand coming off the camera to make it look raw and emotional
  2. Clearing the Hector and Herbie out of the room in an attempt to garner more sympathy
  3. Elle's 'No make-up' make-up look
  4. Con staring off into the distance trying to muster a remorseful look
  5. Elle taking ages to speak at beginning of video, sighing dramatically etc
  6. Taking a moment to wipe tears before speaking
  7. Elle starts weeping at any mention of Saint ("he doesn't deserve any of this")
  8. Con getting hostile when mentioning 'allegations', 'trolls' and 'haters'
  9. Elle mentions how tough life is without her mum
  10. Any mention of a break from "all socials" so they can focus on themselves (lol)
  11. Glossing over crappy instagram story apology ("we were just is SUCH shock weren't we Con?!")
  12. Elle explains she was having a rough time before any of this happened
  13. Exaggerated claims about trolls sending 'vile abuse' to their family members
  14. Suspicious cases of memory-loss or dissociation from self ("that person doesn't even seem like me anymore")
  15. Jump cut because Elle has to tend to Saint ("this has been SOOOO hard on him")
  16. Mentioning losing sponsors isn't as important as losing the respect of the "angelssss"
  17. A vague description of how they are educating themselves on [insert diverse topic here]
  18. "We were so young", "it was a different time" downplaying evidence using age/time-periods
  19. "We have learnt SO much from the angels who took the time to reach out to us and explain why they were hurt"
  20. "Remember that we're just human too" vague-baiting that they will have a mental health crisis if people don't back off
  21. Any mentions of speaking with "the team on how we can do better"
  22. "Hopefully you'll remain on this journey with us" ending indicating that growth is ALWAYS possible
Bonus: If they do all this, but don't actually apologise for anything
Lol she should sack gleam and hire you! I’d still dislike her but she’s so bloody naïve she would think this script would work, she’s so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Upset me that she used a blurred effect on his face, he’s such a sweet little boy! He doesn’t need filters 😢

Reactions: 12
Makes me so sad.
I have a sister with learning difficulties but would never think about plastering her around on social media and speaking like a kid to her!
A weird time that stands out to me is when they were in London (i think) staying at an expensive hotel maybe last year Christmas ? Anyway Katie is staying in her own room that joins their suite, and there’s a part of the vlog where Katie is in her bathroom wrapped in her towel just got out the shower, Elle walks in vlogging and Katie looks awkward and Elle carried on recording her and it was really (imo) inappropriate…

I just wouldn’t record my little sister wrapped in a towel after she’s had a shower clearly without asking if it’s okay first. But that’s just me

also want to add Elle knows that her subs find Katie endearing and love content with her in it so she does everything she can to capitalise off this. Including Katie in a towel

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Feel like people will still be updating her follower count in 2057...
Some people don't have insta on here, let's face it we have nothing else to "tattle" about until Elle or Con speak out or more newspapers speak out.. people keep mentioning 'influencers' that are following still or unfollowed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.