Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been noted but there’s lots of new vids popping up on YouTube about her now. Really good watches.

231E65AA-EBFC-44CD-9AF5-C4E5B10D82A7.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why they don’t just temporarily deactivate their Instas - this would be the best option for them. It would stop people being able to unfollow them and it would stop being alerted to their page. I mean it’s good they haven’t because we can spread the word and more can hopefully unfollow but from their perspective they’d be better off deactivating and coming back in a couple of months
I thought this too! They’ve deactivated all of their other social media accounts (e.g. Twitter and TikTok) - so why keep Instagram active?

Reactions: 8
So, serious question…

I have a page with about 96k followers… I’d never heard of this woman before a few days ago, but Having seen the things she tweeted, I’m disgusted!!

What’s the best way I can use my account to raise awareness of what a disgusting person she is?

ETA- I’m not an influencer of any sort, but a mum living close to this vile woman with a large following of similar age mums etc xx
Honestly getting the word out with posts/stories would be brilliant, creating awareness of what’s happened and screenshot evidence is needed. Also putting context in an explanation would be helpful for people new to the scandal so they can’t just brush it off as ‘a mistake she made when she was a child’ 💗the more we can get the word out of how disgusting and inexcusable this behaviour is the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She should do giveaway!! Xoxoxox
she’ll do a giveaway to claw back subscribers and try and get the angles back on side. “You know how much my angels mean to me and I really want to spoil the loyal ones who have stood by me”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we need to be speaking to brands like this. They have advised you she is a paying customer, should she be banned from tesco then?
Personally wouldn’t mind if she was banned from tesco tbh one less racist buying out the biscuit isle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone one YouTube said “ I hope your son grows up to be polish” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 where is the logic, I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Gleam's insta only has one photo of Elle taken over a year ago. They don't have any of conjob at all!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.