Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whats utterly mind blowing is the amount of disgusting tweets that have been found. In the past influencers such as Holly Boon, Zoella etc. have been found guilty of posting a couple of bad tweets, but Elle must have going on hundreds? I truly do not know how she will make it back from this, or if her youtube will ever be the same. I never thought of her to be such a hateful person.

Not that I'm saying it's right, but I think she will be forgiven. It will be brushed under the carpet and things will go on as usual for her. I don't know how she's going to choose to make it right, but I think she needs to make a hefty donation to some POC led campaigns, LGBTQ charities etc

Reactions: 16
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
wtf
Myself and everyone else I know my age spent our time tweeting people from x-factor in 2011 and making PicMonkey edits not being racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise… Yikes!

Reactions: 22
I'm on day 3 of covid (feeling like absolute shite) and already bored isolating.
Thank you all for the giggles. Needless to say this is a serious situation but I can always rely on Tattle to give me a lil laugh, lighten the mood!
Aahh back to refreshing and eagerly awaiting the next inevitable thread (this must be a record for most threads in a small time window, surely!)
x

Reactions: 14
Kate Elizabeth said she is in support of Elle Darby and won’t talk bad on her. From what I’ve been told via screen grabs.
Not surprisingly considering she’s a massive Tory but I don’t know how such a massive live condoned her supporting blatant racism.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
No excuses for not facing it now and dealing with it head on. If you’re truly sorry you’ll want people to know that ASAP, you won’t sit about waiting for it all to blow over
Defiantly! I don’t know what the hell their doing or gleam, if it was me I would be itching to get my say out there like someone posted that polly screen shot above! They can’t sit back, they can’t! I pray they read here and realise hiding away isn’t doing them any favours at all

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is going to be a Shane dawson/James Charles moment, they will take time off the internet to 'Reflect' on their 'past' and to 'Educate' themselves. Whilst reading absolutely everything thats said about them. Ohh obviously after a tear jerking performance of an Apology video 🎻

Reactions: 17
Elle’s made a big mistake exposing her sons identity. Yes he’s a baby, but the situation she’s in now could jeopardise him in the future if the problem does really get big. She should’ve never posted his face, never exposed his name. Pregnancy videos and gender reveals yeah yeah no one cares and routines as a first time mum. But that woman put ss online to profit from him and that baby could now suffer from the repercussions of his mothers actions.

Reactions: 34
Whats the name of the youtuber whos video on Elle just went live? Ive been counting down the minutes to watch it lol

Kate Elizabeth said she is in support of Elle Darby and won’t talk bad on her. From what I’ve been told via screen grabs.
Not surprisingly considering she’s a massive Tory but I don’t know how such a massive live condoned her supporting blatant racism.
She didnt i watched it .she just said she didnt want to tqlk about anyone else

Instagram only take action if someone breaks their rules
Yeah unfortunately Instagram largely turn a blind eye to a lot of prejudice. Notice they have a feature that detects when someone mentions COVID in their stories so it can display that little banner, but they haven’t enabled the same feature to pick up on slurs or monkey/banana emojis?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Emily Philpott removed me as a follower and is still following Elle on insta, guess she believes what Elle has said is okay and stands by her 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
She didnt i watched it .she just said she didnt want to tqlk about anyone else
Tbf that’s not much better. Like I did see the screen recording of her saying she didn’t want to bash her. But how can u not hold someone accountable I don’t get it at all. Like to just be able to say oh I don’t want to talk about it. Like no you shouldn’t want to talk about it but u have to u have a platform and you follow her. Racism can’t just be ignored because it’s an uncomfortable topic.

I'm wondering what she was rushing to hide when she deleted all those youtube vlogs? 🧐 very odd and guilty behaviour.

I don't think there is a way back from this, she'll be damned either way now. She just needs to go away, leave the fake materialistic life behind and learn to be a better person for the sake of her kid. She has money to live off and a large extended family, she doesn't need the attention or the ego boost all the time. She needs to grow up.
I think alot of the video's were to do with her fitness and bodybuilding, i wonder if she deleted many of them because of the extreme tanning they used to do for competitions 🤔 In the wrong context it could have been seen as blackfishing? Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
I think whats utterly mind blowing is the amount of disgusting tweets that have been found. In the past influencers such as Holly Boon, Zoella etc. have been found guilty of posting a couple of bad tweets, but Elle must have going on hundreds? I truly do not know how she will make it back from this, or if her youtube will ever be the same. I never thought of her to be such a hateful person.

Not that I'm saying it's right, but I think she will be forgiven. It will be brushed under the carpet and things will go on as usual for her. I don't know how she's going to choose to make it right, but I think she needs to make a hefty donation to some POC led campaigns, LGBTQ charities etc
Tbh her making donations is just her throwing money at the situation. There needs to be a genuine apology as well.

Part of me thinks she won't address it and will casually upload, turn comments off and act like nothings happened...then maybe in a video a while later, she'll make a comment right at the end about it

Reactions: 11
We all know about all the most recent cheating rumours by Conman but do we know whether Elle is even aware of these? Everyones saying she is having the worst time of her life atm/they must be fighting like crazy but if she isnt aware of the cheating rumours then not sure why they’d be fighting when they’ve been caught out as both terrible people.

I dont feel sorry for her at all… they are probably just laying low as per Gleam’s instructions and staying silent whilst plonked in front of the TV scoffing biscuits and not feeling remorseful at all. Why do they deserve sympathy? If they feel bad its only because they got caught and embarrassed having past tweets dragged up.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.