Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a girl on my Instagram I used to work with still following Elle and I’ve shared some of the stuff about her tweets on my Instagram story which she’s read, ignorance at its finest, people like that are part of the problem! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She’s posted so many Insta stories too about loving her a few weeks ago 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
Where’s your ‘little birdie’ that leaked the engagement to you?

Suspecttttt
I don’t speak to them anymore! Gutted because they have Connors number so I’d be able to confirm or deny the WhatsApp but I can’t ask

Reactions: 1
In preparation for any apology attempts.. I bring you:

✨ Elle Darby Apology video bingo ✨

1. A hand coming off the camera to make it look raw and emotional
  2. Clearing the Hector and Herbie out of the room in an attempt to garner more sympathy
  3. Elle's 'No make-up' make-up look
  4. Con staring off into the distance trying to muster a remorseful look
  5. Elle taking ages to speak at beginning of video, sighing dramatically etc
  6. Taking a moment to wipe tears before speaking
  7. Elle starts weeping at any mention of Saint ("he doesn't deserve any of this")
  8. Con getting hostile when mentioning 'allegations', 'trolls' and 'haters'
  9. Elle mentions how tough life is without her mum
  10. Any mention of a break from "all socials" so they can focus on themselves (lol)
  11. Glossing over crappy instagram story apology ("we were just is SUCH shock weren't we Con?!")
  12. Elle explains she was having a rough time before any of this happened
  13. Exaggerated claims about trolls sending 'vile abuse' to their family members
  14. Suspicious cases of memory-loss or dissociation from self ("that person doesn't even seem like me anymore")
  15. Jump cut because Elle has to tend to Saint ("this has been SOOOO hard on him")
  16. Mentioning losing sponsors isn't as important as losing the respect of the "angelssss"
  17. A vague description of how they are educating themselves on [insert diverse topic here]
  18. "We were so young", "it was a different time" downplaying evidence using age/time-periods
  19. "We have learnt SO much from the angels who took the time to reach out to us and explain why they were hurt"
  20. "Remember that we're just human too" vague-baiting that they will have a mental health crisis if people don't back off
  21. Any mentions of speaking with "the team on how we can do better"
  22. "Hopefully you'll remain on this journey with us" ending indicating that growth is ALWAYS possible
Bonus: If they do all this, but don't actually apologise for anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 170
I just think they show what a nasty narcissistic racist xenophobic bigot she truly is.

Reactions: 13
I don’t speak to them anymore! Gutted because they have Connors number so I’d be able to confirm or deny the WhatsApp but I can’t ask
The whatsapp number is triple/quadruple confirmed and done and dusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Age 15. “Chubby teen”. I wonder if her own mum gave her dirty looks.
She says the photoshoot was in 2010 and she was 15, so if the tweets are from 2012 then she was 17??? Not 15 like everyone’s saying

Reactions: 22
Both Elle and Connor have just unfollowed someone, it’s more shameful the fact they’re online.

Reactions: 26
i don’t like to bring her mom into this situation at all but does anyone know when her mom started getting ill/was diagnosed? i only ask because i feel like if Elle were to make an apology video of some sort, it would be very predictable for her to go down the route of “i felt that way about the world because my mom was ill and i was so hateful and angry” etc, obviously a bollocks excuse. i’m just wondering what sort of explanation she’ll give, the tweets are so outrageously hateful, more than i’ve ever seen from any other “influencer”, there’s no way she’ll just hold her hands up and say yeah i was a nasty witch and there’s no reason for it. there’s no way she’s not going to address it at some point, maybe not for a few days even a week when it “dies down” (not that it should!) but i really think the severity of this could ruin her online career. any brand that continues to collab with her from now on will earn a bad name for themselves. bet that hotel owner from a few years ago is having a right laugh!
She was 18 - she mentioned it in the video when her mum passed at 6.21

A couple things lol :

So odd that she hasn’t turned her YouTube comments off ?? It’s getting a lot of attention

Secondly, if she uses the excuse of her mum was ill it made me lash out etc it will be horrific. In my opinion if something so awful is happening to you and makes you say the things she has then that is who you are regardless of the outside stress. No one turns racist because they have tough things happening to them. Yes you might be highly stressed so snap at say a retail worker if they’re serving etc but if you were truly a nice person then you’d apologise right away ?? You don’t turn racist, homophobic and all the other tit she said 😭

Also if she even mentions her mum in an apology video then she’s even more disgusting than I thought. My mum is dead too and I would NEVER ever ever even think about using that as an excuse for my own disgusting actions or to gain sympathy for my behaviour.

Also, it is so offensive to people like Caroline flack who started the be kind movement for people to fling the mental health card out when it suits them or when they need to get out of a mess they have created.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the Darby/Swift house… Also wonder what Lucy and Jordan think? Jordan seems like a pretty average guy

Reactions: 22
A couple things lol :

So odd that she hasn’t turned her YouTube comments off ?? It’s getting a lot of attention

Secondly, if she uses the excuse of her mum was ill it made me lash out etc it will be horrific. In my opinion if something so awful is happening to you and makes you say the things she has then that is who you are regardless of the outside stress. No one turns racist because they have tough things happening to them. Yes you might be highly stressed so snap at say a retail worker if they’re serving etc but if you were truly a nice person then you’d apologise right away ?? You don’t turn racist, homophobic and all the other tit she said 😭

Also if she even mentions her mum in an apology video then she’s even more disgusting than I thought. My mum is dead too and I would NEVER ever ever even think about using that as an excuse for my own disgusting actions or to gain sympathy for my behaviour.

Also, it is so offensive to people like Caroline flack who started the be kind movement for people to fling the mental health card out when it suits them or when they need to get out of a mess they have created.
Also, pretty sure they all occurred before she found out her mum was ill so that’s a reach. Apart from maybe the video in her uni room

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.