Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!
Right where have you been the last 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Im sorry but some comments I’m seeing on her you tube and on Twitter are honestly gobsmacking these people are just giving her a leg to stand on by literally just doing the same thing that their calling her out for. There are literally people saying she doesn’t deserve a child, they hope she rots in hell, bringing up Katie etc etc and for me that’s just too far.

What she has said is unthinkable and her ”apology” was on its arse not to mention most of it was a lie. HOWEVER I do really think people need to start thinking before they are posting on any platform because it does seem to be getting way out of hand now and I do fear for her, not just mentally but her safety and most importantly her babys well being and safety.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!
I think they've been summoned to the Gleam offices in London - which opens in just over an hour.....

Got the figures for her vlog deleting spree - 18,073,510 .....YES ! Eighteen MILLION video views!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She must be staying at someone else’s house surely. I know when ive got something on my mind it’s hard to give full attention to your kids let alone this. Maybe she’s joined the von trapps at Lucy’s for a while.

Reactions: 6
Elles Dad has been through quite a lot and come back from it, surely he’s proof you can still make something of yourself no matter what but you just have to face it all. Hiding away does them no favours. It just prolongs things for them. I’d be going out my mind if I was Elle and I’d just want to get it all out in the open and dealt with.

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced they've driven the range rover to London and are in a hotel

Didn't Gleam drop the Saccone Jolys after the cold shower incident?

Reactions: 16
The way Carys put ‘I’ve spoken with Elle a couple of times over the last few days’ is quite telling. Why not Elle and Connor? I think there’s got to be some truths to the what’s app cheating as you’d say both of them wouldn’t you?!
Oooo thats true actually, because she worked a lot with con so is/was close to him.

Im sorry but some comments I’m seeing on her you tube and on Twitter are honestly gobsmacking these people are just giving her a leg to stand on by literally just doing the same thing that their calling her out for. There are literally people saying she doesn’t deserve a child, they hope she rots in hell, bringing up Katie etc etc and for me that’s just too far.

What she has said is unthinkable and her ”apology” was on its arse not to mention most of it was a lie. HOWEVER I do really think people need to start thinking before they are posting on any platform because it does seem to be getting way out of hand now and I do fear for her, not just mentally but her safety and most importantly her babys well being and safety.
Sadly twitter can be a cesspit, and YouTube comments often don't get moderated so nasty people have a field day. I'd be very surprised (and saddened) if any of them were tattlers. A bit of a culture has grown where if someone is called out for something genuine ie these tweets, there's a hesitancy because some may take it too far. As sadly can't stop people being horrible and spiteful, you'd hope social media would be better controlled, but the platforms aren't arsed sadly as long as the money rolls in. I agree it's sad to see and unacceptable, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't take ownership for what she has done.

Reactions: 9
Or she's gone to see Imogenation to borrow some red eyeshadow 🙃 (any Imogen tattlers in here?)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I imagine the people leaving her all the disgusting comments on her YouTube etc. are ex angles if I’m completely honest. I can’t see anyone else wasting their own time doing it or being cruel enough!

Reactions: 6

I mentioned it preveiously but I have that fear to. Some of the comments in here are so agressive and the way they push down this on every influencer throat and got angry because they dont answer immediately or post something bad of Elle on their platform. I feel like there is a very very fine line between this behaviour and between the one when they will do it themselves or hype the ones who live in Elle and Connor area to physically violate them or spit them down or throw their window out with a stone.. and it's crazy how they think it is okay. I get it you dislike her. And you have your right to have this opinion but it is a very fine line and some of you came across as have the motivation to step further from this line unfortunately.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m telling you guys that family is banging fraud. There’s something off about that family I’m telling you. Something about her if you’re blank you’ll understand the saying “never sit right w my spirit” 😂😂. Like she just seemed so fake n con use to annoy me cause the way he spoke was extremely condescending n he’s definitely a pick me. I found it interesting she never had any normal friends that wasn’t family or didn’t work for her.

Reactions: 14
I mentioned it preveiously but I have that fear to. Some of the comments in here are so agressive and the way they push down this on every influencer throat and got angry because they dont answer immediately or post something bad of Elle on their platform. I feel like there is a very very fine line between this behaviour and between the one when they will do it themselves or hype the ones who live in Elle and Connor area to physically violate them or spit them down or throw their window out with a stone.. and it's crazy how they think it is okay. I get it you dislike her. And you have your right to have this opinion but it is a very fine line and some of you came across as have the motivation to step further from this line unfortunately.
Don't think anyone here has said that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.