Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
What’ve you been smoking tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Apart from the fact that james and carys should now be cutting ties with Elle in support of the followers that pay their bills and mortgage, it has duck all to do with them. Does not surprise me though that they’re making it about them by releasing statements when they have no reason to. Typical james and carys, they’re absolute morons
people have been dming them for their opinion and telling them to unfollow her and now are receiving death threats…
I’d come out with a bleeping statement if I was getting harassed for something that didn’t involve me 🤣 especially if I was getting death threats for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna williams a tiktoker with over 1m has unfollowed along with olivia and lewis and The mcloghlin girls

Reactions: 10
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
Nobody’s wanting her dead don’t be so bleeping dumb. She’s being held accountable for her actions, that’s life. You having your heartbroken and hating the boys is not the same as being extremely racist, homophobic, xenophobic among other things. There’s also more coming out that she hasn’t changed her behaviours in recent years. Why are so many people so hellbent on defending an influencer that doesn’t even care you exist?!? She can shove any apology she gives up her bleeping arse, she made comments about scottish and irish people which directly offended me and I and other groups of people have the full right to be annoyed, angry, upset and do not have to accept any half arsed apology she gives.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m Pakistani and while I was disappointed with the tweets,

I’m half Pakistani and I cannot lie this is poor, she needs to address this asap
I’m half Indian, and it pissed me off big time to see her be so blatantly racist. I’m not saying to hide being racist but she wasn’t scared in posting that in the slightest. And we’re the same age so when I was her age dead from exams etc, putting foundation on my lips, drunk in a field with my white friends who also weren’t racist at that age (minus the privilege of private school education), Elle was abusing Chinese ppl for her broken laptop charger and hating polish ppl for what appears to be just existing … but on the contrary she sometimes paints herself in fake tan and is the same shade as my mother who is full Indian so there’s that. A very confused deluded individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why did she not remember that she was so racist during all the BLM discussion last year? You’re telling me she posted a black square and that she didn’t think about the horrific things she posted? Like WHY did she not remove the account before, she clearly thought so little of her actions. I’m glad it’s all come out

• Heart
Reactions: 33
GET YOUR DARBY DABBERS OUT FOR APOLOGY BINGO!! ✌🏻✌🏻

If and when she does an apology bingo, I’m expecting..

• not educated enough
  • In a bad place mentally
  • Upset with her own self image
  • Going through a tough time at home
  • Trying to be ‘a cool kid’
  • Didn’t want to rush an apology and it be in-genuine
  • A new mum
  • She actually loves animals and anyone could see that if they weren’t trolls x

(Wonder if she’ll actually do an apology video or just disappear of the face of the earth)
"taken time to reflect" [but was sat on insta commenting]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes they all have the same dad but different mums. Elle and Katie have same mum. Lucy and her twin sisters have a different mum
Where’s your ‘little birdie’ that leaked the engagement to you?

Suspecttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eltoria does anything for views. She’s deleted 30 comments calling her out aswell for her own behaviour and own advent calendar scandal.
I’m all for raising awareness etc when someone has done something wrong, but Eltoria just a snake 🐍 her video was patronising.
Oh please explain the advent calendar scandal

But were you racist though ???????……

Reactions: 4
People are forgetting that it’s more than just tweets. If she’s willing to tweet this stuff can you imagine how she treated these groups of people at school? We’ve already had people on here say they went to school with her and she was a massive bully! She must’ve made so many people’s lives a living hell.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.