Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
29 minutes - Elle said that the Akon song 'Locked up' used to scare her....Con says 'Why, does it remind you of your dad!'........
you could see Elle trying not to laugh .....I peed myself laughing ! I didn't think Con was that quick witted! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 77

rlouisep9

VIP Member
At least Count Con hasn't been deleting the comments about how expensive his shit brand is. Elle would have deleted them, blocked everyone, inhaled 6 packets of biscuits, ordered a takeaway and angrily overlined her lips whilst shouting CONNNNNNNNn through the door of his wank dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 69

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Why bother with the Halloween Decs when you're engaged to the Living bloody Dead all year round anyway....? 🧟‍♂️🧛‍♂️🔔🔚

Hello AnGLeS!!! 👋 I see Princess Guntflaps is still living her best XXS life still! 😂

I had to take a wee break for a while, but have low key been seeing what ridiculous shenaniganary Elle Derpy's been up to...

NTA's... The DRESS. The Ronseal Foundation line that met the pale white hairline. The nosebleed seats! I went a few years ago, worked not too far from Greenwich/The O2 at the time, had much better seats and was sat just rows away from showbiz legends and rubbed shoulders with the likes of Bruce Forsyth, Ant & Dec, Heather Trott. From the Vlog footage, she looked like she was rubbing shoulders with complete non-entities in her favourite piss-stained car park. (Complete with Chloe Sims and her e-cig in the background. Classy 👌)

And as for poor little Saint Schutzstaffel Swift getting his own Insta account? Speechless but not surprised.... gotta start earning Son, you're 2 months old now and Mummy and Daddy need to save for that 6 week Safari/USA Honeymoon Road Trip. Don't worry, the dogs will get a free #gifted stay at the Dog Hotel, but Ya Angle Gal Mama needs extra disposable income for the new wardrobe she'll need. Alternatively, they might stop off at Disney Orlando and drop SSS off there for a few weeks free babysitting, seeing as Elle was such a huge help with getting them on the map finally.

And finally....THE ELECTRIC HEARSE!!! 💀💀💀💀😂

Throwaway fashion, a huge Range Rover and constantly buying shit to pollute the planet with. The Tesla is for clout (and on finance no doubt!)

I've missed you, you RASCALS!!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
She's going to insist on singing a duet with him at the reception isn't she 😭🤣😭🤣😭

I can show you my crypt
Painted black, it's spooky and splendid
Tell me, Angle, now when did
You last get gifted a Hello Fresh box?
I can open your eyes
Doesn't matter if their looking in different directions,
Over, sideways and under
On a magic white company vibes carpet ride

A whole new world
With my DIY dadbod daddy dreamboat
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say "a size XS you must be dreaming"
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 💕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Andy19

Now imagine if Instagram was down permanently and ‘social media influencers’ were no longer a thing …. Ahhhh one can dream 💭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone listens to podcasts or is interested but Giles Darby is on Shaun Attwood’s true crime podcast this week 👀 2.5 hours long if anyone wants to listen
Bloody Hell. Daddy Darby is starting to love the limelight as much as his offspring. He'll be on Crimewatch next about the mysterious case of Elle’s missing trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

bananabutter

VIP Member
It will forever blow my mind that they called him that. Imagine a 40 year old bloke down the pub saying “Nice to meet you I’m Saint” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

katkid

i get shes nervous about his jabs but fuck me any excuse to do nothing again- ‘PJ day for me and my brave boy’ ??? how is that different to any other day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 51

titfortat928

I wondered where all my people were, I’ve finally found my happy place. We all know she deletes her hate comments but boy is she fast (the only thing XS Elle is fast at), I’ve waited what feels like an eternity to catch someone bad mouth her and yet to this day, still not one has been found. Let me tell you about Elle Carby, the fact Con job was caught filming the pregnancy isle in Boots, months before it was announced, getting all the angles on those piss sticks unsure weather Elle was just fat or actually pregnant. Thanking her mum for the wonderful news of her pregnancy, what did she do, guide him in? She uses Katie clout, poor thing, doesn’t even know what day it is during those videos. Pretending your dead mum has sent her gifts for your birthday, disgusting little rat. Anyone who uses their own mothers death for money deserves to choke on a custard cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49