Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, the dress is going to be in "Oatmeal" isn't it... 😫🤣

Not White. Not Champagne. Bloody Oatmeal, with the Bridesmaids in a Beige Colourway. Little Suzuki in a Mocha SWFT loungewear two piece. Con Job will do that knobhead thing of wearing shoes with no socks 🙄😅
Howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got to start wedding dress shopping already to get the most content out of it for the gram. Sad when life events turn into that.
I don't like to defend her, but I'm sure she said she would be getting married June/July next year.
I got engaged in 2019, was due to get married early this year (postponed from early this year) and I got my dress in July 2020 - it's one of the first things I did 😅

Reactions: 5
Got to start wedding dress shopping already to get the most content out of it for the gram. Sad when life events turn into that.
Tbh she's leaving it pretty late if she's getting married next year! They suggest at least 8-10 months before at the very latest as dresses can take that long to make once ordered

Reactions: 5
Yea if she’s getting married next summer the dress can take 6-8 months to arrive if your ordering it and then you need to allow time for alterations on top of that which depending on what all you need done can take a while

Yeah I don’t think it’s early, seems pretty standard to me. A dress can take a long time to arrive. Especially if alterations are needed.

Reactions: 8
It will forever blow my mind that they called him that. Imagine a 40 year old bloke down the pub saying “Nice to meet you I’m Saint” 😂😂😂😂😂
He's going to be/look like such a chav. I'd be mortified if that was my name

Reactions: 7
Tbh she's leaving it pretty late if she's getting married next year! They suggest at least 8-10 months before at the very latest as dresses can take that long to make once ordered
yes I get married next year and I got my dress in July this year, it doesn’t arrive until January next year, there is a 5 month wait on orders and that’s short as some are 8 - 9 months. Then you need fittings too

I’m confused, is she only having 3 of her 4 sisters as bridesmaids?
No I think she’s having all of them and a couple of other friends, she’s having a whole gaggle! Some bridal shops only allow a couple of people. I was only allowed a maximum of 2 people with me so my bridesmaids couldn’t all come

I THINK 3 of her sisters live around her, and then one of the twins husband's in the army so they live further away? Maybe she couldn't make it?

I’m pretty sure the wedding dresses Lucy showed in her story’s are Berta dresses. I wonder if that’s what she’s gone to London for?
My friend had a Berta dress, it was stunning but sooo expensive! Above my price range. She also wore it like a coat hanger

Update - yep so I just had a look at Berta stores and it looks like they are at The Wedding club today.

“The Wedding Club are the leading retailer of luxury designer wedding dresses in the UK. Visit our stores in London and Birmingham.”

also listed in many lists of the “best” and most “exclusive” wedding dress shops in the UK.
Only the best and most expensive for our Carby.
Shame she will prob make it look cheap and over the top 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yanno what most excites me about the wedding!?

All the Anglezzzzzz ‘new members’ that are gonna come wondering in like lost little puppies trying to find their way by telling us we’re all pathetic for slagging her off on her wedding day, when we just KNOW that she will look SO MUCH bleeping WORSE than she did at the NTAs… I know it’s a way off yet but, something to look forward to at least! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's defo going to have a big puffy dress and it's gunna make her hips look huge, sorry but no way she is confident enough to wear a tight fishtail style, she's exactly like Gemma Louise Miles, they just hide under oversized tat

Reactions: 20
EVERY single dress she’s posted is so booby and idk if it’s just me being old fashioned but it does not scream the ‘classy’ vibe she claims to go for.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
EVERY single dress she’s posted is so booby and idk if it’s just me being old fashioned but it does not scream the ‘classy’ vibe she claims to go for.

My thoughts as well, she may throw a curveball with the actual style she’s chosen but the dresses she showed don’t really match the classy country venue I believe they are getting married in. There’s nothing elegant or classy about those dresses especially the last picture where her leg is fully out, maybe fair enough for an evening dress but walking down the aisle in something like that, no. That’s just my opinion anyway 😄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.