Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother with the Halloween Decs when you're engaged to the Living bloody Dead all year round anyway....? πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ””πŸ”š

Hello AnGLeS!!! πŸ‘‹ I see Princess Guntflaps is still living her best XXS life still! πŸ˜‚

I had to take a wee break for a while, but have low key been seeing what ridiculous shenaniganary Elle Derpy's been up to...

NTA's... The DRESS. The Ronseal Foundation line that met the pale white hairline. The nosebleed seats! I went a few years ago, worked not too far from Greenwich/The O2 at the time, had much better seats and was sat just rows away from showbiz legends and rubbed shoulders with the likes of Bruce Forsyth, Ant & Dec, Heather Trott. From the Vlog footage, she looked like she was rubbing shoulders with complete non-entities in her favourite piss-stained car park. (Complete with Chloe Sims and her e-cig in the background. Classy πŸ‘Œ)

And as for poor little Saint Schutzstaffel Swift getting his own Insta account? Speechless but not surprised.... gotta start earning Son, you're 2 months old now and Mummy and Daddy need to save for that 6 week Safari/USA Honeymoon Road Trip. Don't worry, the dogs will get a free #gifted stay at the Dog Hotel, but Ya Angle Gal Mama needs extra disposable income for the new wardrobe she'll need. Alternatively, they might stop off at Disney Orlando and drop SSS off there for a few weeks free babysitting, seeing as Elle was such a huge help with getting them on the map finally.

And finally....THE ELECTRIC HEARSE!!! πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

Throwaway fashion, a huge Range Rover and constantly buying tit to pollute the planet with. The Tesla is for clout (and on finance no doubt!)

I've missed you, you RASCALS!!! ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why bother with the Halloween Decs when you're engaged to the Living bloody Dead all year round anyway....? πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ””πŸ”š

Hello AnGLeS!!! πŸ‘‹ I see Princess Guntflaps is still living her best XXS life still! πŸ˜‚

I had to take a wee break for a while, but have low key been seeing what ridiculous shenaniganary Elle Derpy's been up to...

NTA's... The DRESS. The Ronseal Foundation line that met the pale white hairline. The nosebleed seats! I went a few years ago, worked not too far from Greenwich/The O2 at the time, had much better seats and was sat just rows away from showbiz legends and rubbed shoulders with the likes of Bruce Forsyth, Ant & Dec, Heather Trott. From the Vlog footage, she looked like she was rubbing shoulders with complete non-entities in her favourite piss-stained car park. (Complete with Chloe Sims and her e-cig in the background. Classy πŸ‘Œ)

And as for poor little Saint Schutzstaffel Swift getting his own Insta account? Speechless but not surprised.... gotta start earning Son, you're 2 months old now and Mummy and Daddy need to save for that 6 week Safari/USA Honeymoon Road Trip. Don't worry, the dogs will get a free #gifted stay at the Dog Hotel, but Ya Angle Gal Mama needs extra disposable income for the new wardrobe she'll need. Alternatively, they might stop off at Disney Orlando and drop SSS off there for a few weeks free babysitting, seeing as Elle was such a huge help with getting them on the map finally.

Throwaway fashion, a huge Range Rover and constantly buying tit to pollute the planet with. The Tesla is for clout (and on finance no doubt!)

Welcome back from the crypt boo πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ–€

I put up halloween decs mid Oct and get the ouija board out... that's my version of decorating for halloween πŸ‘»πŸ‘½πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§ΉπŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ
FFS I meant my version of decorating for autumn πŸŽƒπŸ˜„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is a cosy dinner?
Apparently lighting a candle makes a dinner cosy, even a hello fresh stirfry πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ Elle could stick a lit B&M candle next to a cheesy wotsit sandwich and she’d call it a cosy lunch πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22

OMG I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH WELCOME HOME BOO πŸ’žπŸ’ž

• Heart
Reactions: 3

In my head for some mental reason as you wrote your post

Welcome back BOO-tiful

• Haha
  • Heart
50 quid for that crappy swift farm sign? She's off her nut, far too much money wasted on decorating for Autumn πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Also can't wait until SSS hits the sleep regressions/teething she's so smug just now thinking she's got it nailed 🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
Gemma Louise Miles would light a candle whilst using the toilet and call it a 'Cosy' tit πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’©

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
50 quid for that crappy swift farm sign? She's off her nut, far too much money wasted on decorating for Autumn πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Also can't wait until SSS hits the sleep regressions/teething she's so smug just now thinking she's got it nailed 🀣🀣
Swift Farm... ah yes because farms are traditionally new build houses with astroturf covered in dog tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
OMG! I know! It was so good! You were only allowed two really bit sometimes could lay it on thick and get an extra spoonful! 🀣🀣🀣 it wasthe best! Tasted sooooo good! Lol!
Omg how good was Calpol though? And Tixylix, anyone else have that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.