Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Rumour has it that one of the challenges in the second season of Squid Games will involve spending a weekend with Elle & Con, identifying 6 different Yankee Candles blindfolded, then convincingly telling Elle she's a better singer than Adele. If you fail you get shot, if you pass you get an Angelle tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

GiggyBOO2

“Find someone you can build a whole world with “ she said this a few months back something along the lines of “find someone who makes you a fiancé , baby mamma and business partner”
As opposed to what Elle ?
A man who breaks his bollox every day in a minimum wage job to provide for his family , a man who is struggling with fertility , someone who can’t afford an engagement ring ?
guess what Elle , funny enough people can actually be happy in life and in a relationship without all the materialistic stuff , the expensive cars , the business etc . So no , we will not “find” someone like him .

• Heart

Juniperbell

I watched the newest vlog.

Did anyone else notice katie indirectly taking the piss out of Elle?

They’re talking about how they haven’t felt like it’s 🍂Autumnal🍂 yet (these influencers that are “obsessed” with autumn zzz) and Katie says “I know boo, people are still wearing shorts out like it’s not autumn”

It’s you Elle.
You’re people.

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
50 quid for that shitty swift farm sign? She's off her nut, far too much money wasted on decorating for Autumn 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also can't wait until SSS hits the sleep regressions/teething she's so smug just now thinking she's got it nailed 🤣🤣
Swift Farm... ah yes because farms are traditionally new build houses with astroturf covered in dog shit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Could just be me being old fashioned (however I'm only 25) but I think it's so tacky to have your boobs spilling out and a leg slit on a wedding dress 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
What happened to just having a badly carved rotten pumpkin outside your house for a month past Halloween 😂 is that not good enough anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 46

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Elle Darby #37 Winter Fuel Crisis? She doesn't have a Scooby, another non essential trip to London with Little Sazuki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Anyone else spot this?
The other two are dressed appropriately... Elle looks like a pantomime dame, less is more angle. Why she couldn't just get a little black dress like everyone else is bizarre. She looks nice enough, but it's just stupid to wear a wedding dress when you're just a spectator with a paid ticket 🤣

Sky1234567

Wow I can’t believe how much her hair line has receded if she actually spoke about things people going through PP deal with she might just be a little bit more relatable, it’s just so strange that she has to pretend she has the perfect life, imogen is a freak but at least she just admits what she’s going through even though it is a bit TMI.
Maybe conman can get Elle 20% off hair plugs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

titfortat928

Just bringing this back
The way she sits there and plays the victim… You LITERALLY asked a business, an independent business to stay there for FREE. Talking about working her ass off… HAHAHAH, fuck off your silly wonky eyed melon, work your ass off? Walking round day to day, filming your fake ass self and sitting in the comfort of you home which is paid for by these brain washed children watching your shit, buying your sweat shop merch… yeah you really worked your ass off. Delusional, absolutely delusional. You only hated it because someone called you out and you could do fuck all about it, couldn’t delete comments, no point in blocking as these people don’t follow you, you had no control over someone calling you out in broad day light. You got what you deserved 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Miri04827

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but she looks fucking trashy in both of those dresses. Money really can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 41