Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone listens to podcasts or is interested but Giles Darby is on Shaun Attwood’s true crime podcast this week 👀 2.5 hours long if anyone wants to listen

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone listens to podcasts or is interested but Giles Darby is on Shaun Attwood’s true crime podcast this week 👀 2.5 hours long if anyone wants to listen
Bloody Hell. Daddy Darby is starting to love the limelight as much as his offspring. He'll be on Crimewatch next about the mysterious case of Elle’s missing trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jesus bleeping christ
I don’t know what she has done to her face recently….but it is NOT a good look! Someone needs to tell her to step away from the fillers :/ obviously she has been having stuff done for years which I find crazy but the most recent lot, dear god it’s like her cheeks are migrating up into her eyes!! It’s really bad :/

Reactions: 21
I’ve just got around to looking at the newest vlog and I have one question.. why is Katie hauling around a big wheel barrow full of Elles stupid pumpkins for her house and con is walking the dogs?! Fair enough Elle is carrying saint but con should have offered to swap so Katie can walk the dogs and he wheel the heavy pumpkins around? Some “gentleman” he is, Prince Charming my bollocks

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Who does her filler? Surely any responsible practitioner should be telling her no more. The lady I go to has some clients on filler ban to stop them getting that pillowy look. Unless she’s been told to stop and has just gone to someone else who will happily keep going

Reactions: 24
I bet cons encouraging the filler to!

If she loses her eyes to her cheeks then who is going to keep a beady eye on him and his insta huns!!

Conman👋👋, I have you sussed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dissolving all the filler would be the best thing for elle
I’m surprised that because she’s so into Molly-Mae that she hasn’t gone down the route of getting her filler dissolved like Molly-Mae did. She’s probably worried Conman wouldn’t be attracted to her if she didn’t have that “insta hun” look that he clearly prefers anymore. I thought she took it too far when she had all that filler in her jawline with the squared off look but what’s she’s doing now isn’t doing her face any favours. Shame really as she’s naturally a pretty girl.

Reactions: 8
Hate to be a devils advocate but I think it’s great to see Connor encouraging Elle with her fitness, I started properly lifting weights 4/5 times a week a few months ago and my partner of 5 years thinks it’s great, not necessarily from an aesthetic point of view but because he sees a change in my mood. I think it’s good to see that she’s eating treats and not starving herself and I’m sure she will feel much more confident in herself now that she’s back lifting weights again, it is honestly the best feeling beating your numbers!

Reactions: 6
How have I only just discovered that this is a thing? Oh my, I’ve missed right out but once I saw her stories I had to come across 😂 so hi guys

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.