Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those trainers she wears, they remind me of the ones your mum used to get off the Market for PE. Those Gola brand or Hi-tec.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her caption “hope you all have a spooky weekend” - wouldn’t that be better fitted for 3 weeks time when it’s actually Halloween weekend? Thought we were further into October than we actually are when I read that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her caption “hope you all have a spooky weekend” - wouldn’t that be better fitted for 3 weeks time when it’s actually Halloween weekend? Thought we were further into October than we actually are when I read that 😂
She is such a dick !🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a chav in the pram photos. Why would you want she even post them?

Reactions: 14
Pumpkin picking?
I bet she's coming to my neck of the woods!

Calling it for a pic of SSS in a wheelbarrow, dogs either side!🙄
We must be close together. I live on her Mill Brook estate in Westbury, just a few houses up actually and she has her flesh coloured pumpkins on her door step right now, so watch out for her posed photo coming with her orange face and her pale outfit with some smart caption she’s stole from someone else. Quite the change from normal poor effort of outside decorating she normally does. Considering how much Angel-boo-plastic-face-sis love Christmas and Halloween she has never decorated her outside (not even at Christmas (lol not one bloody decoration outside). Between the normal overgrown weeds in their front garden and the lack of life her wanna be manor house doesn’t look like what she brags the inside looking like because it doesn’t go on ‘the gram’ so why bother! I think they have became so valid that they only put effort into things that are meant to impress her Angles 📐 and they don’t post outside shots. Without sounding all ‘neighborhood watch-y’ they both never bothered with trick or treating or anything outside of their fake life their promote on their phones. They ignored the neighborhood trick or treating and all the children dressed up knocking their door (Ellie bellie must have wanted the sweets for herself 🐷). If it doesn’t go on the gram she quite simply doesn’t bother. Which is such a shame as now she has a son will she bother and have those private moments with him or just take him to photo op staged pumpkin patches.

Ha, well she did buy a pumpkin so her empty mind now wants it to be Halloween so she can post pics in matching costumes with Count-Con and Suzuki-Swift 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We must be close together. I live on her Mill Brook estate in Westbury, just a few houses up actually and she has her flesh coloured pumpkins on her door step right now, so watch out for her posed photo coming with her orange face and her pale outfit with some smart caption she’s stole from someone else. Quite the change from normal poor effort of outside decorating she normally does. Considering how much Angel-boo-plastic-face-sis love Christmas and Halloween she has never decorated her outside (not even at Christmas (lol not one bloody decoration outside). Between the normal overgrown weeds in their front garden and the lack of life her wanna be manor house doesn’t look like what she brags the inside looking like because it doesn’t go on ‘the gram’ so why bother! I think they have became so valid that they only put effort into things that are meant to impress her Angles 📐 and they don’t post outside shots. Without sounding all ‘neighborhood watch-y’ they both never bothered with trick or treating or anything outside of their fake life their promote on their phones. They ignored the neighborhood trick or treating and all the children dressed up knocking their door (Ellie bellie must have wanted the sweets for herself 🐷). If it doesn’t go on the gram she quite simply doesn’t bother. Which is such a shame as now she has a son will she bother and have those private moments with him or just take him to photo op staged pumpkin patches.

Ha, well she did buy a pumpkin so her empty mind now wants it to be Halloween so she can post pics in matching costumes with Count-Con and Suzuki-Swift 🎃

I'm in Frome.👋
We have a pumpkin patch in one of the surrounding villages so very close to Westbury.

I honestly dont think she does much unless it's for 'the gram'. What a sad life to live!

Reactions: 8

Suzuki swift has done me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This all really doesn’t surprise me. She very much seems like she can’t actually enjoy moments with her son or anything in fact, cos she’s too busy capturing that perfectly framed photo for Instagram. Getting nice pics is great and we all do it to an extent, but it all seems very fake from her.

Reactions: 16
Remember Elle Carby doesn’t know how to live in the present moment, always a month ahead of herself. Did it with pregnancy and religiously does it every single fu*king year with autumn / Halloween / Christmas.. it’s bizarre? Like yes we all look forwards to it but we don’t need a 1.5 month run up?

Anyone else honestly relieved when it’s 1st Jan and all the influencers die internally and go all quiet (after 4 months of constant instagram) that they can’t be excited over “cosy festive vibes” anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So we have a piss stained street this time for some ridiculous posing instead of a car park and an unclaimed Ad for bugaboo.

Their content is pretty boring at the moment, nothing much to comment on 😴😴 come on Elle, enrage me.

148882A2-99A3-4F13-9AF1-2319DD6201CE.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Another influencer that I’m not familiar with has sent her lounge wear. I’m so surprised she’s plugging it! I don’t recall Gemma miles sending her anything! Probably cos GLM knows full well she’s copied but still.

Reactions: 1
New “Cosy” Vlog Anglesssssss.
What’s more orange, the pumpkins 🎃 or Elles face?
Cosy seems to the the buzz word for autumn winter this year.

463A8542-302A-43D1-8992-C9300225DABB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.