Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Count Con hasn't been deleting the comments about how expensive his tit brand is. Elle would have deleted them, blocked everyone, inhaled 6 packets of biscuits, ordered a takeaway and angrily overlined her lips whilst shouting CONNNNNNNNn through the door of his wank dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Would they ever say on their stories “we want to hear from you , what’s your budget ? Etc . “ engage with your audience .
They are too proud to even do that .
Instead it’s “ask me a question “ “pick a photo from”
Me me me me me me me
They make me sick and i can’t believe I used to like these idiots .
Money hungry pissy beige narcissists

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At least Count Con hasn't been deleting the comments about how expensive his tit brand is. Elle would have deleted them, blocked everyone, inhaled 6 packets of biscuits, ordered a takeaway and angrily overlined her lips whilst shouting CONNNNNNNNn through the door of his wank dungeon
Lmao!! It’s like your a fly on their wall! All that followed by ‘Connnnn we have to take a happy selfie so the angels think we are a happy perfect couple’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Elle have to do that ridiculous pout/wannabe model stare in every bloody Instagram video/boomerang, are you back in high school? Jesus Christ

Reactions: 14
Elle Darby #37 Winter Fuel Crisis? She doesn't have a Scooby, another non essential trip to London with Little Sazuki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wondered where all my people were, I’ve finally found my happy place. We all know she deletes her hate comments but boy is she fast (the only thing XS Elle is fast at), I’ve waited what feels like an eternity to catch someone bad mouth her and yet to this day, still not one has been found. Let me tell you about Elle Carby, the fact Con job was caught filming the pregnancy isle in Boots, months before it was announced, getting all the angles on those piss sticks unsure weather Elle was just fat or actually pregnant. Thanking her mum for the wonderful news of her pregnancy, what did she do, guide him in? She uses Katie clout, poor thing, doesn’t even know what day it is during those videos. Pretending your dead mum has sent her gifts for your birthday, disgusting little rat. Anyone who uses their own mothers death for money deserves to choke on a custard cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wondered where all my people were, I’ve finally found my happy place. We all know she deletes her hate comments but boy is she fast (the only thing XS Elle is fast at), I’ve waited what feels like an eternity to catch someone bad mouth her and yet to this day, still not one has been found. Let me tell you about Elle Carby, the fact Con job was caught filming the pregnancy isle in Boots, months before it was announced, getting all the angles on those piss sticks unsure weather Elle was just fat or actually pregnant. Thanking her mum for the wonderful news of her pregnancy, what did she do, guide him in? She uses Katie clout, poor thing, doesn’t even know what day it is during those videos. Pretending your dead mum has sent her gifts for your birthday, disgusting little rat. Anyone who uses their own mothers death for money deserves to choke on a custard cream.
"Guide Him In" 💀💀💀😂

Welcome Angle 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
WELCOME! 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You are more than welcome here angle

Do some homework and read the wiki (top of the page next to the thread title) so you can see the famous hearse comment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the photo says it all. I covered my eyes when I saw a PAIR OF SOCKS FOR £10
do these clowns think people with real lives and proper jobs spend £10 on a pair socks.
perhaps I am cheap but I dont!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Half an hour til the collection sells out in 5 minutes! They'll be over the moon everyone loves the collection as much as they do 🥰

They'll just conveniently forget to mention that there's only 10 of each item available and Elle will be at the ready to buy all items that haven't sold out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.