Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will forever blow my mind that they called him that. Imagine a 40 year old bloke down the pub saying “Nice to meet you I’m Saint” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
These are Elle's Best Friends Angles.... they don't know the difference between a Peddle Stool, a Pedestal and a Pedalo.

Sitting on their Peddle Stools in their Beige Loungewear you can only wash once, flooding their basements about how much #CoupleGoals Guntface and One Cup Con Job are.... 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear Saint always has his hands covered up. Are they too lazy to cut his nails or what? Poor bub needs that sensory input from touching things!
Because she doesn’t have time to photoshop when he scratches his face duhhhh 😂🙄🙄 only joking I’ve actually never noticed that

Let’s see Elle try make a bigger deal out of saint turning 6 months than Carys

Reactions: 2
Omg! Please go try the filter she's used on Instagram 'Just baby' 😳 I barely recognised myself! It's no wonder the girl has severe body dysmorphia and is pumped full of fillers!

Reactions: 9
Poor Herbie still doesn’t have a new harness! I bet ConMan has another pair of new trainers this week though.

B67A3EDC-1BFA-4D54-AB4E-4DBFA22470F3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And neither of them have proper collars with tags on, annoys me so much, not only is it illegal but what if they get lost? No one would be able to contact her if they found them
No doubt herbie would magically find his own way home as he was directed by ✨ an angel above ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's an xs guyssss.
First time on here and I am absolutely shocked.. I used to look up to Elle, I have wider hips which I have been so self conscious about, I see Elles pictures and thought oh she has bigger hips than me, I am a size 10

she's an xs guyssss.
Sorry not sure what happened there, I am a size 10 sometimes that is small, I couldn’t believe she was an xtra small, I was thinking what is wrong with me and how come she looks bigger yet fits in a smaller size and now I know that she is a liar, as per below states 12 and I doubt even a 12 as people have mentioned it really does not matter about size but it’s really toxic to lie especially when you have such a following, it did get me down comparing and wondering why I was a bigger size but looked smaller thinking was it due to me being taller and the height difference! Who lies?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
First time on here and I am absolutely shocked.. I used to look up to Elle, I have wider hips which I have been so self conscious about, I see Elles pictures and thought oh she has bigger hips than me, I am a size 10

Sorry not sure what happened there, I am a size 10 sometimes that is small, I couldn’t believe she was an xtra small, I was thinking what is wrong with me and how come she looks bigger yet fits in a smaller size and now I know that she is a liar, as per below states 12 and I doubt even a 12 as people have mentioned it really does not matter about size but it’s really toxic to lie especially when you have such a following, it did get me down comparing and wondering why I was a bigger size but looked smaller thinking was it due to me being taller and the height difference! Who lies?
Sorry what 😳 a size 12 at 8 months pregnant , lucky girl 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.