Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 NEW THREAD HUNNNI 🚨

Thank you @ChubClubThug for another cracking title, winning with 96 likes!

A Short RECAP

• The NTAs Vlog was a cringe fest.
• ConJob has bought a new Tesla hearse but it’s not the one he wanted and had to settle for a lesser model.
• Elle Carby is still a size XS.
• SSS is now a full time influencer with his own Instagram and paying rent.
• Angle Collection released another dire collection of overpriced tat that the angles lapped up.
• Elle Belly still hasn’t found her trousers.
• Not sure if I mentioned but she’s a XS or a S if wearing oversized.
• Herbie is still wearing his Christmas collar as no one has bothered to gift them a new one yet (do they not know who they are?!)
• There was one boring bland YouTube Vlog can’t recall what it was about!
• Oh and Elle is now a ✨Tiktok✨ Star so make way.

Feel free to add any recaps I’ve missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She also thinks wearing an adult sized romper, that outlines your entire vag is such a vibe boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Long time since I posted but loving this thread title 😂 dunno who those other two in the pictures are but to me the middle girl looks about a size 8, the other one a 10ish and Elle about a 12/14. NOT THAT IT MATTERS I will add, but why lie. We all have eyes Elle and can see you clearly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Anyone else spot this?
The other two are dressed appropriately... Elle looks like a pantomime dame, less is more angle. Why she couldn't just get a little black dress like everyone else is bizarre. She looks nice enough, but it's just stupid to wear a wedding dress when you're just a spectator with a paid ticket 🤣

Reactions: 43
I feel sorry for SSS as he gets older, can you imagine when he looks back at the family album when Elle is no longer with him and all he see’s is her pouting lips, trouserless arse, seductively looking into the distance, airbrushed photos. How are these bits of tat a memory?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She didn’t get an invite to the James Bond premiere then 😂 bet she’s fuming
"CONNNNN why didn't they invite me to the premiere?! You think I look like a Bond girl right Con? Con?? CONNNNNNNNN"
*Conman is sat in the corner perving on his Instahuns*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I was thinking elles thread was a bit quiet…..then I thought haha don’t be silly and forgot to look for a new thread 🙊

Reactions: 6
052290E2-1207-4485-A72F-B96EBC6F62CF.png

The dog hairs on her sweatshirt 🤢🥴 I have a dog too but there’s no way I’d leave the house covered in hair! Especially to go to the doctors 🙈

Reactions: 11
So Connor didn’t go with her by the looks of it? Even if he’s not allowed in with them to minimise the amount or contact due to covid, he would rather workout than maybe drive his fiancé and baby there if Elle was clearly nervous and wishing for her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she cried at the dr app 😂😂
TBF, and not that I want to defend Belly, but as a first time mum I was heartbroken when I took my son for his first jabs because the cry from him just went right through me and I cried with him. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
i get shes nervous about his jabs but duck me any excuse to do nothing again- ‘PJ day for me and my brave boy’ ??? how is that different to any other day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
TBF, and not that I want to defend Belly, but as a first time mum I was heartbroken when I took my son for his first jabs because the cry from him just went right through me and I cried with him. 🤷‍♀️
not to worry, Elle’s method to prevent crying is to dose him up on calpol! Don’t think she understands it’s for when your child is poorly not to prevent them being a hassle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
not to worry, Elle’s method to prevent crying is to dose him up on calpol! Don’t think she understands it’s for when your child is poorly not to prevent them being a hassle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Recently had our 8 week jabs and the nurse told me to give calpol as soon as we got home to try and get ahead of an fevers he might have. So maybe that's why she's done it. Not that the calpol stayed in his mouth - it went all over his face within seconds!

Reactions: 21
While Elle is talking about the baby getting his jabs and how difficult she found it, was wishing her mum was here etc - Conman is talking about his morning run on the treadmill. Priorities 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.