Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t have a male audience? Why are they bringing out men’s clothing 😭 the desperation

Reactions: 14
They don’t have a male audience? Why are they bringing out men’s clothing 😭 the desperation
Cos they’re gonna bank on the angels buying it for their boyfriends Christmas. Cos that’s just what every man wants. Beige loungewear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but what guy would actively choose to wear an outfit like that. If that outfits anything to go by this collection/ business will be a flop.

1DED9765-F28C-4455-8434-5D575FE0308A.jpeg

Reactions: 18
What a terrible business decision. It will sell so badly. The only sales they’ll make are hardcore fans who buy it for their boyfriends. I genuinely can’t see that there are enough men in Elle’s fan base to make a decent profit.

Reactions: 17
The clothes themselves don’t look so bad, but I just don’t think the target audience is there. I’m not gonna say no one will buy it cos I’m sure they will, gifts for boyfriends and that kind of thing, I just think the marketing of it won’t work. It’s obviously going to be geared towards what girls may want their boyfriends to wear rather than actually being targeted at men.

Reactions: 4
Had a nosey on Elle’s Pinterest. If this is their inspiration then Conman’s brand will be nothing special or different than what the men’s clothing market is already full of. Its an oversaturated industry.

F11A24CF-FB15-4B69-AFA3-90EA99A80D0D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Had a nosey on Elle’s Pinterest. If this is their inspiration then Conman’s brand will be nothing special or different than what the men’s clothing market is already full of. Its an oversaturated industry.

View attachment 793942
Exactly. Their target market with this is already so over saturated. With brands that are actually targeted at men. This is purely for girls to buy for their boyfriends for Christmas. A blatant cash grab.

Reactions: 11
He’s openly said what a big fan of represent he is and now they’re just ripping them off😂

Reactions: 6
I had a google earlier today and there’s already a couple of companies online with the same/similar name….there’s a swft apparel.com and a swft store which sells footwear! It’s also short hand for the south Warwickshire NHS foundation trust! Lol! So it’s seemingly quite a common name to be using! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Suspect Con is fed up of having to ‘model’ Angelle and Primark. “Eeeeeellllleeeee huuuuuun make me a clothing brand pleeeease, I don’t like wearing girl’s hoodies. Also my Tesla isn’t entertaining me that much, buy me more trainers. I deserve a treeeaat. I’m #thebestdadlife”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My skin is outwardly cringing watching the stories from the shoot 😂 the one elle just posted loves himself so much it makes me 🤢

Reactions: 5
My skin is outwardly cringing watching the stories from the shoot 😂 the one elle just posted loves himself so much it makes me 🤢
I just don’t get the obsession with tracksuits? They mostly all look the same or very similar to me! There’s no effort that goes into a tracksuit really is there? There’s so many out there now as well and so many that are so much cheaper than these are likely to be! It may just be me because I’m not a fan of tracksuits, they don’t suit me and I only ever wear loungewear at home, I can’t bring myself to wear it out and I just don’t class it as actually outside the house clothing! The only time Ive had to was after my surgeries when I physically couldn’t get into jeans and I felt so scruffy I was so glad to get out of them after a few weeks!! lol! I just don’t get the appeal myself!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.